PDA

View Full Version : Joe Chalupa

samikeyp
09-09-2006, 10:21 PM
Since you are the resident Buckeye fan on this board you have earned the right to celebrate and I say Congrats. Your team played very well and looked impressive doing it. To you I say, well done.

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-09-2006, 10:31 PM
Since you are the resident Buckeye fan on this board you are the only one with the right to celebrate and I say Congrats. Your team played very well and looked impressive doing it. To you I say, well done.

Considering every fan of every team talks smack when other teams lose, I disagree.

samikeyp
09-09-2006, 10:33 PM
Oh I didn't say smack wouldn't flow...I just meant that Joe has earned the right being an actual OSU fan. I should re-word though. My bad.

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-09-2006, 10:35 PM
Oh I didn't say smack wouldn't flow...I just meant that Joe has earned the right being an actual OSU fan. I should re-word though. My bad.

Good, 'cause I'll be damned if I don't smile a bit in between bouts of crying at a 41-7 defeat to the Wildcats.

samikeyp
09-09-2006, 10:36 PM
That sucks man. I was really hoping TSU would have done better. I think last year's team might have made more of a game of it.

JoeChalupa
09-10-2006, 08:26 AM
A good game indeed. The OSU defense was on and they proved they are a true National Championship quality team!! Go Buckeyes!!!

samikeyp
09-10-2006, 10:00 AM
Yes they did. Props to you my friend....you took some ribbing last year, enjoy this win!

Mr Dio
09-10-2006, 10:59 PM
A good game indeed. The OSU defense was on and they proved they are a true National Championship quality team!! Go Buckeyes!!!

JC, I hope Tressell works on that run D. That may be the only glaring weakness on this team.
I would really like to see the Bucks go on to win it all.
I couldn't really cheer too much for SC because of the low quality of a wannabe fan that they have trolling around this board.

I'll say again what I said before the season began.
This yr's last team standing may very well have 1 loss.

johngateswhiteley
09-10-2006, 11:02 PM
USC will be waiting for osu in arizona.

Mr Dio
09-10-2006, 11:15 PM
Would like to see the Bucks win another Nat'l Championship game.

Hmmm, where will the ags be?????
Which BCS bowl game???? :lol