PDA

View Full Version : Must see TV!

Louie Vega
09-11-2006, 12:07 AM
There is a new show on A&E called Flip this House. It takes place in San Antonio and it is actually pretty good. The show follows a real estate company based in S.A. called Montelongo Realty. It makes for good tv cause they are constantly looking to beat deadlines and turn trashy homes into big money. And another reason to watch has to be the women. The 2 ladies featured on the show are really sexy. Here is a link to their homepage.

http://www.montelongohousebuyers.com/personal_info.html

Kori Ellis
09-11-2006, 02:46 AM
Flip This House isn't new, is it? (I mix it up with Flip That House, which I think is on TLC).

All the shows aren't in San Antonio.

The Montelongos are just one of the flip teams that are featured this season (the other one is in Atlanta, I believe).

But yeah, it's a pretty good show. Veronica Montelongo is a bitch and runs all over her husband, but I guess she deserves it because she stuck with him when they were poor.

ShoogarBear
09-11-2006, 03:21 PM
Above all she makes the time to drive her 5 year old son, Zion, to school each morning, attend all his soccer practices and games, and teaches the ABC's and 123's to her 2 year old daughter Eden.

Zion and Eden??

:lmao

easjer
09-11-2006, 04:34 PM
You're right Kori, Flip That House is the TLC version. This one on A&E has more than one team that they follow, and one they follow frequently is a team from South Carolina. Every time I flip it on, it's the South Carolina group.

Louie Vega
09-11-2006, 10:50 PM
............. Veronica Montelongo is a bitch and runs all over her husband,............

But she is fine as hell. She can run all over me if she wants.

Louie Vega
09-13-2006, 01:13 AM
But she is fine as hell. She can run all over me if she wants.

Louie Vega
09-18-2006, 10:56 AM