PDA

View Full Version : Broncos PATHETIC offense & GAY fan-JaneSmith

Mr Dio
09-11-2006, 12:02 PM
:lmao

She (JaneSmith) was soooooo hurt that the Bronc-ettes were PATHETIC on Sunday. :lol

Advice for the Political Forum PUSSY JaneSmith, this won't be Denver's only loss faggot. :lol

johnsmith
09-11-2006, 12:05 PM

She (JaneSmith) was soooooo hurt that the Bronc-ettes were PATHETIC on Sunday. :lol

Advice for the Political Forum PUSSY JaneSmith, this won't be Denver's only loss faggot. :lol

Alright jackass, so this is the way it's going to be. I noticed you haven't made a single mention of the Cowboys performance yesterday, is that because they sucked too. You're probably still upset about Ron Dayne running through a weak ass run defense last season and emberassing all of "America's Team" and her fans on Thanksgiving day last season.
Yes, the Broncos were pathetic last year, but they'll bounce back.

And finally, how is that advice? It won't be there only loss......no shit. However, I'm going to say that in the end we'll see how many the Cowboys have compared to the Broncos.

Mr Dio
09-11-2006, 12:10 PM
This is the way it is FAGGOT JaneSmith. :lmao

BTW, this isn't last yr. :lol

johnsmith
09-11-2006, 12:12 PM
This is the way it is FAGGOT JaneSmith. :lmao

BTW, this isn't last yr. :lol

You can sure dish it out Mr. Dio, but you have a lot of trouble taking it right back. Which is completely opposite of your feelings towards the human wang.

Mr Dio
09-11-2006, 12:14 PM
So you have a prob with my cock or yours?
You can't suck either one Faggot JaneSmith.

It is soooo funny to see a grown man(?) get upset over being called a FAGGOT! :lmao

Mr Dio
09-11-2006, 12:15 PM
FAGGOT JaneSmith :lmao

johnsmith
09-11-2006, 12:15 PM
So you have a prob with my cock or yours?
You can't suck either one Faggot JaneSmith.

It is soooo funny to see a grown man(?) get upset over being called a FAGGOT! :lmao

It's also soooo funny to see a grown man (?) use hilarious and mature insults like FAGGOT :lol :lol :lol

Mr Dio
09-11-2006, 12:16 PM
faggot
Faggot
Faggot

Mr Dio
09-11-2006, 12:17 PM
It is too easy to see what bothers you most.
You point it out for me MORON. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

johnsmith
09-11-2006, 12:18 PM
It is too easy to see what bothers you most.
You point it out for me MORON. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

What bothers me most is having a typical Cowboys fan, you know the type, uneducated, unemployed, fat, worthless, etc. making fun of my team when their's lost as well. It just doesn't make sense.

Mr Dio
09-11-2006, 12:21 PM
Take what you said & mutiply it times 25.
What does that have to do with 10 Points FAGGOT JaneSmith????

Mr Dio
09-11-2006, 12:24 PM
What bothers me most is having a typical Cowboys fan, you know the type, uneducated, unemployed, fat, worthless, etc. making fun of my team when their's lost as well. It just doesn't make sense.

Yet I was able to get your panties up your bung & keep you online looking like an IDIOT. :lol

samikeyp
09-11-2006, 12:29 PM

nice....get pissed at one fan and assume all the fans are alike. :rolleyes

Mr Dio
09-11-2006, 12:30 PM

No shit, what an IDIOT that FAGGOT JaneSmith is. :lol

johnsmith
09-11-2006, 12:30 PM

You're right.........I'm done, Mr. Dio lit me up in this one. I was all angry for a few minutes until it dawned on me what I was angry about.......My bad.

samikeyp
09-11-2006, 12:32 PM
Its cool.

katyon6th
09-11-2006, 06:46 PM
If there's one word I could erase from all existance, it would be 'faggot'. You shouldn't throw it around so carelessly, Dio. Meanie.

Mr Dio
09-11-2006, 07:12 PM
It's an old Belgian peasant word meaning "my friend."