PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Bill Maher?

Phil Hellmuth
09-11-2006, 03:11 PM
does he bring enough substance to his arguments?

Yonivore
09-11-2006, 03:13 PM
No.

boutons_
09-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Not as much as I'd like, but his gist is in the right direction.

It's not a serious discussion or panel show, but it's good for cheap laughs.

SA210
09-11-2006, 03:55 PM
He's performing here at Trinity University on Sat. the 23rd.

I'll be there. :tu

MannyIsGod
09-11-2006, 05:15 PM
Is he one of Trinty's speakers or is he actually performing here as a gig where you have to pay?

Phenomanul
09-11-2006, 05:36 PM
He's an extremist... right or wrong -- doesn't matter, he doesn't tolerate views that differ from his own... Kind of like a blue colored Rush Limbaugh....

sickdsm
09-11-2006, 05:43 PM
His PI show would have had some merit if he didn't gangrape someone w/an opposing view consistantly.

BC of that he's a joke. Be a man, you think you have substance? Fuck, half the time the other person couldn't even speak over the other 12

Spurminator
09-11-2006, 05:46 PM
"Enormous douche" about sums it up.

Mr. Peabody
09-11-2006, 06:02 PM

No, but I don't think the format of his show allows for it. His show is not for an in-depth discussion of the issues. It is a half-hour show that covers multiple topics. It is a show that's designed to encourage a "one-liner" approach to social issues.

sickdsm
09-11-2006, 08:04 PM
No, but I don't think the format of his show allows for it. His show is not for an in-depth discussion of the issues. It is a half-hour show that covers multiple topics. It is a show that's designed to encourage a "one-liner" approach to social issues.

Never seen his new show but "one liner approach to social issues"?

Sounds like a receipe for just spouting your view with no backing or rebuttal.

Like a typicall american complaining about politics, w/out the internet.

Duff McCartney
09-11-2006, 08:15 PM
I love Bill Maher. I never miss his show...he ridicules politicians both Republican and Democrat and I think that's something I relate to.

He doesn't care what people think about him or his views. So many people do nowadays. He may be a "left wing nut" but he's funny at it...and he does make/bring up good points.

Mr. Peabody
09-12-2006, 07:56 AM
Never seen his new show but "one liner approach to social issues"?

Sounds like a receipe for just spouting your view with no backing or rebuttal.

So, is this something new? Just about every political punditry show (Limbaugh, Franken, Hannity, Rhodes, etc.) consists of the host spouting off his views with little to no rebuttal.

I don't think people watch Bill Maher for his in-depth takes on the issues. Just like people don't listen to Hannity for an in-depth discussion of issues. You listen for entertainment, pure and simple.

JoeChalupa
09-12-2006, 09:36 AM
I like Bill Maher even so he can make some ridiculous statements from time to time.

cheguevara
09-12-2006, 09:42 AM
He's like 50 cent. Just cares about himself and his $$. Whatever he doesn't understand he makes fun of, which is 99% of things

the question of this thread should be is he funny??

very rarely

Spurminator
09-12-2006, 09:53 AM
Whatever he doesn't understand he makes fun of

I think you've just succinctly given the most accurate statement about Maher yet.

Sec24Row7
09-12-2006, 09:57 AM
I thought it was funny when his ass got run off the air after sept 11th.

Mr. Peabody
09-12-2006, 10:22 AM
I don't understand why everyone is ripping Maher. It's entertainment. It reminds me of the people that rip "The Daily Show" for not presenting issues fairly. If you are looking to these shows to get a better understanding of politics or social issues, you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the difference between news and entertainment.

JoeChalupa
09-12-2006, 10:25 AM
I concur. I hope people don't really take too seriously what comes out of the mouths of pundits. I find it entertaining myself. Sean insHannity cracks me up big time. :lmao

Spurminator
09-12-2006, 10:55 AM
It reminds me of the people that rip "The Daily Show" for not presenting issues fairly. If you are looking to these shows to get a better understanding of politics or social issues, you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the difference between news and entertainment.

I think it's naive to suggest people's political views aren't at least shaped in some way by political "entertainment." But I agree that these shows (and for that matter, O'Reilly or anyone else) have no obligation to be balanced.

It just baffles me that anyone would only be able to find humor/ridiculousness on one side of the aisle. For example, I like The Colbert Report for the most part, but I find myself flipping the channel during most of the Interview portions... Do we really need to devote 8 minutes of the show to another liberal author pimping his new book? Why can't we use that segment for interviews like Colbert used to do... you know, like with the Iowa pig farmer who believes he has created a human/swine hybrid naturally?

Mr. Peabody
09-12-2006, 11:30 AM
It just baffles me that anyone would only be able to find humor/ridiculousness on one side of the aisle. For example, I like The Colbert Report for the most part, but I find myself flipping the channel during most of the Interview portions... Do we really need to devote 8 minutes of the show to another liberal author pimping his new book? Why can't we use that segment for interviews like Colbert used to do... you know, like with the Iowa pig farmer who believes he has created a human/swine hybrid naturally?

I agree. Colbert's segments on the Daily Show were much funnier than his interviews. Most of the time, the interviewed look like they don't really know how to respond to Colbert's persona and the whole interview drags.

smeagol
09-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Pretty boring when he brings three left wing guys (which is becoming more and more often, these days). His views are extreme and he is marginally funny.

InRareForm
06-03-2017, 11:22 AM
bill in trouble for saying the n word

spurraider21
06-03-2017, 12:08 PM
he's made a career trying to be edgy

Trill Clinton
06-03-2017, 12:44 PM
He should have played it safe and said knitter instead.

Chris
06-03-2017, 04:51 PM
He's a c*nt that plays both sides. F him

Thread
06-03-2017, 05:04 PM
^ Chris

baseline bum
06-03-2017, 05:10 PM
He's the one person on the left who doesn't pussyfoot around Islam.

boutons_deux
06-03-2017, 05:30 PM
"House boy" would have worked as well.

Now the white male supremacist racists and sanctimonious racist Repugs will beat up on him for being a racist.

spurraider21
06-03-2017, 05:35 PM
"House boy" would have worked as well.

Now the white male supremacist racists and sanctimonious racist Repugs will beat up on him for being a racist.
he deserves to get beat up on for it... imagine what your outrage would have been if a right winger like carlson or hannity said the same joke

Thread
06-03-2017, 06:00 PM
& why do comics get a break just because they're getting paid for it. No. We're all going to toe the same fucking line.

spurraider21
06-03-2017, 06:07 PM
& why do comics get a break just because they're getting paid for it. No. We're all going to toe the same fucking line.
why are you trying to make everything PC? i thought that's why you wanted trump

boutons_deux
06-03-2017, 06:10 PM
he deserves to get beat up on for it... imagine what your outrage would have been if a right winger like carlson or hannity said the same joke

I'm over outrage about Repug/white male racism, except when your beloved cops and whiteys slaughter unarmed blacks. outrage fatique?

America is profoundly racist, fucked, unfuckable, and to be more fucked by the Repugs.

Thread
06-03-2017, 06:31 PM
why are you trying to make everything PC? i thought that's why you wanted trump

No, that ain't ever been me. I want PC rammed down ---their--- throats till THEY say "Uncle!." & nobody should get a pass. Just because you're making money on the "N" means nothing to me. You're in the line just like everybody else.

We'll see who gives up first.

Chris
06-03-2017, 09:32 PM
No, that ain't ever been me. I want PC rammed down ---their--- throats till THEY say "Uncle!." & nobody should get a pass. Just because you're making money on the "N" means nothing to me. You're in the line just like everybody else.

We'll see who gives up first.

Charge!!!

https://www.uni-due.de/~lan500/movies/braveheart/photos/04.jpg

Thread
06-03-2017, 10:16 PM
Charge!!!

https://www.uni-due.de/~lan500/movies/braveheart/photos/04.jpg

Fuckin' eh. Just square up & fuckin' charge. Get blood drunk like in "300."

Reck
06-03-2017, 11:51 PM
He's a massive idiot. His racist showed up for a second. Instead of saying nigga which is how you would say it anyways, he said it the condescending, racist, pls massa dont whip me, way. :lol

SnakeBoy
06-03-2017, 11:57 PM
Maher's use of the word ****** doesn't seem like a big deal to me although he looks like he knew he fucked up as soon as he said it.

but I'm an old white guy so who am I to argue with deray, Lil Chano, Ahmed, Shanay, and most importantly...Brad

spurraider21
06-04-2017, 12:04 AM
cant believe these liberal pundits get no criticism for saying offensive things! imagine the heat they'd get if they were conservative. such double standards!

DMC
06-04-2017, 01:25 AM
Anyone who gives a shit what Bill says is looking in the wrong direction, but he has capitalized on people giving two shits about his takes. The swamp seems to cover a lot of people.

In a vacuum, it doesn't matter, he was trying to be the white/black guy with a cynical, sarcastic take. In this political environment though, people have struck the match and set their neighbors homes on fire. They all cried hallelujah as their comrades were hauled away for saying less. Nappy headed hoes, lynch Tiger Woods, Paula Dean's past, chink in the armor, cornball brotha... on and on and on. Eventually the fire got to Kathy's house, then to Bill O'Reilly, then to Bill Maher. It won't stop though. It will keep going until it creates an ultra-sensitive media and it won't give a shit which side you're on. The right will demand heads from the left and vice versa.

DMC
06-04-2017, 01:26 AM
cant believe these liberal pundits get no criticism for saying offensive things! imagine the heat they'd get if they were conservative. such double standards!

Do you ever get tired of say-nothing, cliche passive aggressive takes? You could write a War and Peace size book with nothing but passive aggressive takes.

:cry no stance

Reck
06-04-2017, 01:30 AM
Can I buy a capital letter lil chano? :lol

DMC
06-04-2017, 01:32 AM
Oh, and for Chance the Rapper

I'm the motherfucking fucker, fuck a niggas fucking dumb
This your favorite fucking album, I ain't even fucking done
I'm good! IGH!

:cry but it's art when I do it plus I'm black

DarrinS
06-04-2017, 01:39 AM
I'm a house nigga, too, tbh.

spurraider21
06-04-2017, 01:48 AM
Do you ever get tired of say-nothing, cliche passive aggressive takes?
evidently not. do you ever get tired of following me around and tracking my post history?

DMC
06-04-2017, 01:55 AM
evidently not.
Didn't think so.

Maybe when your gf gets time she can post a take for you that isn't so wishy washy. Maybe that's why you're going to follow her across the country and sniff her farts while she spends the next decade in school. Guess you have to live with someone.

baseline bum
06-04-2017, 08:03 AM
Anyone who gives a shit what Bill says is looking in the wrong direction, but he has capitalized on people giving two shits about his takes. The swamp seems to cover a lot of people.

In a vacuum, it doesn't matter, he was trying to be the white/black guy with a cynical, sarcastic take. In this political environment though, people have struck the match and set their neighbors homes on fire. They all cried hallelujah as their comrades were hauled away for saying less. Nappy headed hoes, lynch Tiger Woods, Paula Dean's past, chink in the armor, cornball brotha... on and on and on. Eventually the fire got to Kathy's house, then to Bill O'Reilly, then to Bill Maher. It won't stop though. It will keep going until it creates an ultra-sensitive media and it won't give a shit which side you're on. The right will demand heads from the left and vice versa.

LOL comparing saying something offensive to years of sexual harrassment

Will Hunting
06-04-2017, 08:26 AM
I don't understand why Republicans claim to be so anti-PC when they're the party of bible thumpers that wants cuss words censored on TV and think rap music is :cry evil :cry.

The Religious Right has every bit as much to do with the PC movement as the SJW libs do.

Thread
06-04-2017, 08:31 AM

Good. And after that blood spilled twixt then & just before now---on to ever over that pesky 1st Amendment.

Serves us right.

The kicker? (they) actually thought, fervently believed they'd be immune. Only we would suffer.

Uh, uh.

AaronY
06-04-2017, 09:22 AM
I don't understand why Republicans claim to be so anti-PC when they're the party of bible thumpers that wants cuss words censored on TV and think rap music is :cry evil :cry.

The Religious Right has every bit as much to do with the PC movement as the SJW libs do.
Plus Trump insisted on calling all the high school dropouts and low IQ people that followed him the "poorly educated"...try to find a more PC term for fucking stupid people than that. Makes it sound like they ended up a retarded high school dropouts not because of laziness but because the education system failed them or something

Adam Lambert
06-04-2017, 09:34 AM
Oh, and for Chance the Rapper

I'm the motherfucking fucker, fuck a niggas fucking dumb
This your favorite fucking album, I ain't even fucking done
I'm good! IGH!

:cry but it's art when I do it plus I'm black

wow, taking on rap music, go get em grandpa!

monosylab1k
06-04-2017, 10:52 AM
Do you ever get tired of say-nothing, cliche passive aggressive takes? You could write a War and Peace size book with nothing but passive aggressive takes.

:cry no stance
:lmao the complete lack of self-awareness it takes to post this.

DMC
06-04-2017, 11:21 AM
LOL comparing saying something offensive to years of sexual harrassment

admittedly Bill's issue is different and I wasn't sad to see him go but you have to admit you'll think twice before asking a coworker to use a vibrator while on the phone. I wonder if that's dangerous.

DMC
06-04-2017, 11:22 AM
Plus Trump insisted on calling all the high school dropouts and low IQ people that followed him the "poorly educated"...try to find a more PC term for fucking stupid people than that. Makes it sound like they ended up a retarded high school dropouts not because of laziness but because the education system failed them or something

Basket of deplorables seemed to rile more people.

AaronY
06-04-2017, 11:32 AM
Huh? Point is the "poorly educated" phrase showed Trumpers absolutely love PC terminology when it's flattering to them. I mean we all know when Trump always says "I love the poorly educated" he's saying "God, I love stupid people".

Thread
06-04-2017, 11:35 AM

& she couldn't wait to utter it. One of her people came up with it around the table and she ran to the lectern. Couple that with Bannon goin' over the #'s across the rust belt & she was fucked.

DMC
06-04-2017, 11:43 AM
Huh? Point is the "poorly educated" phrase showed people absolutely love PC terminology when it's flattering to them. I mean we all know when Trump always says "I love the poorly educated" he's saying "God, I love stupid people".

fixed

:lol pretending the world is so cleanly divided into trump supporters and everyone else..

Poorly educated isn't the same as stupid. I know plenty people who only have a HS education and are far from stupid.

But yeah, trump is a douchebag. Amazing a career politician lost to him.

DMC
06-04-2017, 11:46 AM
& she couldn't wait to utter it. One of her people came up with it around the table and she ran to the lectern. Couple that with Bannon goin' over the #'s across the rust belt & she was fucked.

That's the thing Cub, folks shouldn't spend a year bitching that the winner has a wooden leg if your runner lost to him. I get the concern now that he's in power, but it's all been proven to be ineffective when the vote comes around. You'd think eventually someone would say "we need a new strategy" but no, they see all the non voters marching and breaking shit and think they have it in the bag. Then they wake up to Maddow crying on TV.

DMC
06-04-2017, 11:49 AM
:lmao the complete lack of self-awareness it takes to post this.

Thanks, I am indeed not a selfish person.

Will Hunting
06-04-2017, 12:00 PM
Agreed, it wasn't a politically correct thing to say, while "poorly educated" was.

DMC
06-04-2017, 12:10 PM
You have to admit "poorly educated" isn't a character judgement, just a fact. The term "disenfranchised" means basically the same thing and has been used for years to indicate those who are uneducated, poor, minorities who for one stipulation or another don't meet the criteria for voting or success in the US.

monosylab1k
06-04-2017, 12:13 PM
:lmao sausage fingers wildly overcompensating now.

DMC
06-04-2017, 12:17 PM

Do you still look like Stuart Smalley?

Will Hunting
06-04-2017, 12:18 PM

Agreed, Republicans get their panties in a wad over the same stupid shit.

I remember when Matt Taibbi wrote an article titled "Andrew Breitbart: the death of a douche" after he died, which led to his email getting hacked and him receiving death threats for being so insensitive about poor Andrew breitbart (someone who himself made fun of Ted Kennedy dying).

Lets not also forget the entire 2nd term of Bush's presidency when anyone who even questioned the War in Iraq was met with some combination of :cry why don't you just shut up and support the troops you unpatriotic meanie :cry and :cry it's unpatriotic and wrong to question your president during a time like this :cry.

Or the time when Jesse Ventura was run out of office in Minnesota by bible thumpers because he said religion was for weak minded people who need strength in numbers.

baseline bum
06-04-2017, 01:56 PM
Lets not also forget the entire 2nd term of Bush's presidency when anyone who even questioned the War in Iraq was met with some combination of :cry why don't you just shut up and support the troops you unpatriotic meanie :cry and :cry it's unpatriotic and wrong to question your president during a time like this :cry.

LOL if you didn't support the president the right would always respond with "Why do you hate America?" That shit died off pretty quickly once Obama's black ass got in the white house. :lol

Spurminator
06-04-2017, 01:58 PM
It always amazed me that if you criticized or questioned sending American troops into battle, you were accused of somehow making those troops less safe.

Will Hunting
06-04-2017, 02:13 PM
LOL if you didn't support the president the right would always respond with "Why do you hate America?" That shit died off pretty quickly once Obama's black ass got in the white house. :lol
Yeah that's the best part, the tea party took it to a level far beyond anything the Dems ever did with Bush, openly hoping that Obama would fail as a president and not get anything done even though he was just elected in a landslide to get shit done.

baseline bum
06-04-2017, 02:35 PM
Yeah that's the best part, the tea party took it to a level far beyond anything the Dems ever did with Bush, openly hoping that Obama would fail as a president and not get anything done even though he was just elected in a landslide to get shit done.

It always amazes me how democrats get equal blame for the teabaggers turning Washington into partisan gridlock. Before all the Koch money started pouring in you had republican senators saying they would vote for Obama ahead of McCain after how the two handled that emergency meeting over the bank bailout. Before the Koch money GOP senators like Grassley were ready to work with Obama to implement RomneyCare nationally. Before all the Koch money started pouring in there was GOP support for action on global warming.

Will Hunting
06-04-2017, 02:55 PM
It always amazes me how democrats get equal blame for the teabaggers turning Washington into partisan gridlock. Before all the Koch money started pouring in you had republican senators saying they would vote for Obama ahead of McCain after how the two handled that emergency meeting over the bank bailout. Before the Koch money GOP senators like Grassley were ready to work with Obama to implement RomneyCare nationally. Before all the Koch money started pouring in there was GOP support for action on global warming.
The teabaggers thrive on falsely equating two sides of the argument, and the media is usually retarded enough to play right into it. One example is that every time global warming is discussed on TV, they always have one on one argument and make it look like a hotly contested issue with no clear evidence in either direction when 97% of the scientific community says humans contribute to climate change.

monosylab1k
06-04-2017, 03:39 PM
The teabaggers thrive on falsely equating two sides of the argument, and the media is usually retarded enough to play right into it. One example is that every time global warming is discussed on TV, they always have one on one argument and make it look like a hotly contested issue with no clear evidence in either direction when 97% of the scientific community says humans contribute to climate change.

:lol i loved that john oliver bit where he had a proportionally correct debate where it was one climate change denier vs like 50 scientists.

EDIT: found it :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05Q3C8UPoFI

baseline bum
06-04-2017, 03:55 PM
:lol i loved that john oliver bit where he had a proportionally correct debate where it was one climate change denier vs like 50 scientists.

EDIT: found it :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05Q3C8UPoFI

:rollin

spurraider21
06-04-2017, 03:55 PM
crofl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti1tHDJn-Sw

DMC
06-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Oh gawd it's all about who gets the money. The climate change debate is just a strawman for the masses to squabble over while those in power (on both sides) have a tug of war to see which can find the most creative ways to line their own pockets.

spurraider21
06-04-2017, 04:14 PM
Oh gawd it's all about who gets the money. The climate change debate is just a strawman for the masses to squabble over while those in power (on both sides) have a tug of war to see which can find the most creative ways to line their own pockets.
well thats one way to relieve the right of any responsibility on the matter, although take that same sentence, replace climate change with any political position, and now every political question becomes a non-issue

lets apply it to liberal policies you dont like, such as CHL or wealth distribution policies. its just a strawman for you to squabble over while those in power find creative ways to line their pockets

Chris
06-04-2017, 05:38 PM

...and that ignoring Wisconsin thingy was a doozy :lol

DMC
06-04-2017, 06:08 PM
well thats one way to relieve the right of any responsibility on the matter, although take that same sentence, replace climate change with any political position, and now every political question becomes a non-issue

lets apply it to liberal policies you dont like, such as CHL or wealth distribution policies. its just a strawman for you to squabble over while those in power find creative ways to line their pockets

So now you're changing my wording to say "non-issue"? :lol you fuckin' lawyers.

I don't see how that relieves anyone of responsibility. One side wants their buddies in alternative energy to get funding, the other side wants big oil to keep being the only source for it. Is there a real global crisis? Maybe. Will it matter that company A is using fossil fuels and company B is using renewable energy? It depends on where they get it. I can tell you solar cell manufacturing isn't a clean process. Nuclear isn't a clean process.

No one said you cannot still be as environmentally conscious as you want. I just don't see a thousand square miles of wind turbines saving the world.

Will Hunting
06-04-2017, 06:27 PM
:lol for too long alternative energy has had its boot on the throat of big oil

DMC
06-04-2017, 06:47 PM
:lol for too long alternative energy has had its boot on the throat of big oil

That's what I'm saying.

Galileo
06-04-2017, 06:56 PM
Bill Mahar is a stone cold racist. He is part of the alt-left.

TeyshaBlue
06-04-2017, 09:45 PM

That is the main stay of the neoliberal playbook.

TeyshaBlue
06-04-2017, 09:46 PM
1. Create or promote wedge issues.
2. Hide behind the coward's skirts of red or blue.
3. Profit.

Adam Lambert
06-05-2017, 11:42 AM

IronMexican
06-10-2017, 10:41 PM
What a jabroni move by Maher.

Might as well kissed Jesse Jackson's ass

DarrinS
06-11-2017, 02:07 AM
Yikes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnwiYdFaRfk

SpursforSix
06-11-2017, 02:59 AM
Yikes

Wtf. What better way to get back in good graces than letting Ice Cube scold you.
Although it was irritating listening to the black chick pile one. I was hoping Cube would jump in with a "bitch...shut the fuck up".

UZER
06-11-2017, 09:43 AM
Don't like bill Maher, but "it's our word and you can't have is back" is a bit much.

If I'm a white suburban kid, and Ice Cube is my favorite artist, I can't sing along with his songs? What if I'm at his concert?

pgardn
06-11-2017, 10:53 AM

Maher tests "The Who gets to say what" rules.

I like it. What whites cant say, what Christians can't say, what conservatives can't say, what males can't say... safe places...

He is pressing boundaries to clarify whatever social rules for speech, etc are the norm presently. Lotta white people walk on egg shells and apparently tired of it. I think the presidential election illustrated this frustration. Mahler puts the full court press on. He is frustrated because he wants to be a comedian who are often granted immunity.

mingus
06-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Yikes

I get Ice Cube's stance on who can/can't use the word, but I'm sick of the can/can't talk...how long, how many years, is the "N" word going to be thrown around by ppl, by blacks or whites? 10 year? 20 years? 30 years? 50? 100? Like I said, I get the intention behind re-appropriating the word...but that's all it is...it's not educating the ppl who actually need to be educated--the actual racists--bec. they're a lost cause & they're going to use it no matter what. Bill needed to be educated, I believe, but thinking you're going to stop racists from using it is stupid. An exercise in futility. So. that's why the conversation, truly, should just be about "should/shouldn't", no "can/can't"...the word should be dumped altogether by everyone. This "who owns" the word game is stupid.

pgardn
06-11-2017, 12:09 PM

What?

This story started when one guy started a fire and got smoke on his neighbor downwind.

You can't poison my air.
Yes I can I'm over here.
No you can't it's hurting me over here.
Ok, I'll make a smokestack, will you please shut up. (I'll bill you for the cost of the smokestack)
Oh shit, London is now black.

pgardn
06-11-2017, 12:21 PM

Im behind.

What does this mean?

Trill Clinton
06-11-2017, 12:57 PM
Yikes

That shit looked staged

Trill Clinton
06-11-2017, 12:59 PM
White people really hate when they don't get their way. That's what I'm getting from this page.

IronMexican
06-11-2017, 02:45 PM
It's just but hurt black people, tbh.

I never get offended if someone says beaners in a joking manner.

Quit being so easily butt hurt.

I enjoy Maher but he looks like such a jabroni here.

monosylab1k
06-11-2017, 02:48 PM
That shit looked staged

What? A prepared segment on a semi-scripted talk show is staged?

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/210/119/9b3.png

Trill Clinton
06-11-2017, 03:21 PM
It's just but hurt black people, tbh.

I never get offended if someone says beaners in a joking manner.

Quit being so easily butt hurt.

I enjoy Maher but he looks like such a jabroni here.

Of course. White men are like God's to Mexicans, of course y'all don't care what they call you.

pgardn
06-11-2017, 03:42 PM
Of course. White men are like God's to Mexicans, of course y'all don't care what they call you.

Promoting racial harmony between minorities I see.

You.
Are clearly white.

Quadzilla99
06-11-2017, 05:52 PM
That segment was so cringy. Almost single handledly turned me into a conservative tbh

MultiTroll
06-11-2017, 06:08 PM
Remember when Maher said something like 'the Taliban/Al Queda are more brave then the US military sitting in a submarine 100 miles away off shore and launching a missle.' -paraphrasing.

Maher caught a ton of shit for that and it was none other then O'Reilly who had him on his show and gave Maher a chance to apologize and explain himself. The rest of the media had Maher in pariah state.

Now that Oreilly is in deep water with his gropin allegations all Maher has done has shit on him on the show.

One should remember when they were extended mercy / kindness.

MultiTroll
06-11-2017, 06:10 PM
As to this current flap, get over it and move on.
Attention whore host makes a stupid joke.
Real niggas don't even care what Maher said.
Why pay it any attention?

Pavlov
06-11-2017, 06:22 PM
Remember when Maher said something like 'the Taliban/Al Queda are more brave then the US military sitting in a submarine 100 miles away off shore and launching a missle.' -paraphrasing.

Maher caught a ton of shit for that and it was none other then O'Reilly who had him on his show and gave Maher a chance to apologize and explain himself. The rest of the media had Maher in pariah state.

Now that Oreilly is in deep water with his gropin allegations all Maher has done has shit on him on the show.

One should remember when they were extended mercy / kindness.No wonder you sex only pig dog.

Ghazi
06-11-2017, 10:03 PM

Will Hunting
06-12-2017, 07:22 AM
That segment was so cringy. Almost single handledly turned me into a conservative tbh
Same. That bald beast from the Sanders campaign was the worst.

Im also still of the opinion that if black people are so offended by the word, they shouldn't be using it themselves.

RandomGuy
06-12-2017, 11:35 AM

Im also still of the opinion that if black people are so offended by the word, they shouldn't be using it themselves.

+2

Seems dumb, but sure does get Maher a lot of attention, which may not be a coincidence, as noted above.

spurraider21
06-12-2017, 12:32 PM

sure, but i think cube described that aspect of it pretty well

RandomGuy
06-12-2017, 01:09 PM
23X14HS4gLk