PDA

View Full Version : New member here

Emily Rose
09-11-2006, 11:28 PM
Hi everybody!! I was a member from spursreport.com but they banned me for good without even telling/warning me because of my user name or something retarded like that. I tried asking DizzG etc what got me banned and they just told me "we are mods and we have our reasons you should of followed the rules" but they wouldnt tell me what rules I broke. Well after being banned for the longest time I tried searching for other spurs message boards and I found this place I have checked it out over the past 2 weeks and I have to say I like what I see. You guys are opened to freely express your opinions on sport topics without the risk of getting banned for some retarded reason. I also see that there is a Pistons and Kings message board which is pretty sweet. It is cool that this board has fans from various teams coming over here. I have just been so frusterated with how those nazi's run things at that other site but I am so thankful I found this place. Anyways go spurs and I am looking foward to being here!!!

Suicidal Jack
09-11-2006, 11:34 PM
Kill yourself, you crazy bitch.

SpursWillOwn
09-11-2006, 11:34 PM
wow you should be banned ur avatar is scaring shit out of me

Emily Rose
09-11-2006, 11:37 PM
wow you should be banned ur avatar is scaring shit out of me
:lol

TDMVPDPOY
09-12-2006, 02:26 AM
boo?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
09-12-2006, 02:44 AM
Well, this placed spawned as a reaction to the nazi attitude over there, and has grown to the point where it is a far better forum. The people here are much cooler.

Welcome!

Enjoy!

J.T.
09-12-2006, 02:48 AM
Watch out for Mav trolls, Norcal, Jonathan, and Louis. Best advice I can give you.

Kori Ellis
09-12-2006, 02:52 AM
Welcome to the forum.

ChumpDumper
09-12-2006, 02:54 AM
"we are mods and we have our reasons you should of followed the rules"My new sig.

Emily Rose
09-12-2006, 06:59 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Thank you :fro . Because of all the threads etc that I have read on this board, I take it you are in charge of this place? If so, this is a great board your running here! :lol I live 4 hours south of San Antonio but I would watch the roundtable on the spurszone site which I liked alot. Do you still do that?

Emily Rose
09-12-2006, 07:00 AM
boo?

:drunk :drunk :drunk

Taco
09-12-2006, 08:05 AM
W
E
L
C
O
M
E

To

Sp
Ur
S

Ta
Lk

PakiDan
09-12-2006, 08:46 AM
Welcome.

ShoogarBear
09-12-2006, 09:01 AM
Hey has anybody seen my sweet Gypsy Rose?

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-12-2006, 09:08 AM
Well, she used retarded twice in her very first post here so it's safe to say she's at least a true Tim Duncan fan.

Hooters Girl
09-12-2006, 09:12 AM
To bad you had to get banned to find your way home. With all the banned SR posters who come over here? Kori must sometimes feel like FEMA :lmao

A few notes you might need.........

Don't post any pictures of San Antonio unless you don't mind them showing up at an NSYNC website.

If you see a Topic made by MannyIsGod? don't joke aroung in that topic, He hates that shit.

If you go to a GTG? don't sit on Spurschick's spot, You will know where it's at when you get to kori's it should be roped off.

If your a female and you have nice tits go ahead and show them to us here just make sure you put a thin peice of electrical tape over the nipples.

If your a Man and your proud of your penis? you can post a link to the pics but do it in the troll forum, That's where the sick,mistfit, homos do most of their posting,

there are a few more but I will let others fill you in.
welcome and good luck! :)

I am Tom
09-12-2006, 09:18 AM
I resent the homo part but the rest is accurate

This person is right! They are called Fags! :lmao

welcome to the forum. You got BishopRyan to post after 6 months so you must be special
:smokin

Troll
09-12-2006, 09:20 AM
On behalf of my 55 other screen names, I want to welcome you also.

ObiwanGinobili
09-12-2006, 09:24 AM
hola.

xamila rey
09-12-2006, 10:49 AM
hi and bienvenida!

Mixability
09-12-2006, 10:52 AM
ur avatar is scaring shit out of me

just like your gay sig scares me....

PakiDan
09-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Show us your titties!

shaggy17
09-12-2006, 01:03 PM
To bad you had to get banned to find your way home. With all the banned SR posters who come over here? Kori must sometimes feel like FEMA :lmao

Don't post any pictures of San Antonio unless you don't mind them showing up at an NSYNC website.

If you see a Topic made by MannyIsGod? don't joke aroung in that topic, He hates that shit.

If you go to a GTG? don't sit on Spurschick's spot, You will know where it's at when you get to kori's it should be roped off.

If your a female and you have nice tits go ahead and show them to us here just make sure you put a thin peice of electrical tape over the nipples.

If your a Man and your proud of your penis? you can post a link to the pics but do it in the troll forum, That's where the sick,mistfit, homos do most of their posting,

welcome and good luck! :) :lol :lol

FRITO BANDITO
09-12-2006, 01:06 PM
Hi everybody!! I was a member from spursreport.com but they banned me for good without even telling/warning me because of my user name or something retarded like that. I also see that there is a Pistons and Kings message board which is pretty sweet. It is cool that this board has fans from various teams coming over here. I have just been so frusterated with how those nazi's run things at that other site but I am so thankful I found this place. Anyways go spurs and I am looking foward to being here!!!

WELCOME!!! NOW Chut up and Show us your Tetas!!!!

P.S. Your Fritos or your life!!!!! :makemyday

shaggy17
09-12-2006, 01:07 PM
Hi everybody!! I was a member from spursreport.com but they banned me for good without even telling/warning me because of my user name or something retarded like that. I tried asking DizzG etc what got me banned and they just told me "we are mods and we have our reasons you should of followed the rules" but they wouldnt tell me what rules I broke. Well after being banned for the longest time I tried searching for other spurs message boards and I found this place I have checked it out over the past 2 weeks and I have to say I like what I see. You guys are opened to freely express your opinions on sport topics without the risk of getting banned for some retarded reason. I also see that there is a Pistons and Kings message board which is pretty sweet. It is cool that this board has fans from various teams coming over here. I have just been so frusterated with how those nazi's run things at that other site but I am so thankful I found this place. Anyways go spurs and I am looking foward to being here!!!

Wow what a fucking scary sig. That movie scared the living shit out of me. Just dont say "1,2,3,4,5,6" and give me mean ass looks and things should be fine

Emily Rose
09-12-2006, 01:11 PM

welcome and good luck! :)

Yall have GTG's?? How do those work and how can you attend one? Do you have to be on this board for quite a while to go to one?? my hometown is 4 hours south of SA and the current town I live in is 5 hours North up in the Denton/Dallas area where I go to school at.

But I do make random trips to SA and have friends that live their.
Also I find it a blessing in disguise that those prick mods banned me because it forced me to find a great site where BS doesnt happen. Im glad to be here!!

ShoogarBear
09-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Yall have GTG's?? How do those work and how can you attend one?

Show us your titties!

Emily Rose
09-12-2006, 01:25 PM
The demons wont be very happy if I do that. :depressed

sa_butta
09-12-2006, 01:28 PM
The demons wont be very happy if I do that. :depressedBut we will.

Good Vibes
09-12-2006, 02:00 PM
Yall have GTG's?? How do those work and how can you attend one? Do you have to be on this board for quite a while to go to one??

Go to the classic forum. or do a search on gtgs. you can have one post. or you can just be a lurker. Our gtgs are open to the public even SR members can come. But they seem to not want too. For some reason they have some sort of grudge they will carry to the grave :lmao

Taco, Rocketman ,and and a few from the Cantina have shown up. go look at the pictures. :)

PakiDan
09-12-2006, 02:00 PM
The demons wont be very happy if I do that. :depressed

Show us them demon titties!!!

Tonto
09-12-2006, 04:51 PM
pale face emily rose post many topics
make tonto proud

Sometimes I Do
09-12-2006, 06:13 PM
All your bans are belong to us.

Party Girl
09-12-2006, 08:29 PM
Welcome to the forum what was your screen name?

troll police
09-12-2006, 08:39 PM
A kind welcome, Emily. A word to the wise though, DO NOT fuck around in the troll forum. Those are my stomping grounds and I will butt rape you if you do anything illegal. Other than that, enjoy your stay here!

phyzik
09-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Show us them demon titties!!!

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a242/thumb_ltd_a242.gif

http://www.ifoundbob.com/bblog/uploads/manboobs.jpg

:oops

withcheese
09-12-2006, 09:36 PM

omg its awmyplace!!!