PDA

View Full Version : Those who have NBA League Pass

samikeyp
09-13-2006, 11:39 AM
Is it worth it?

How does it work? Which teams feed do they draw the games from?

Input, please. :)

sa_butta
09-13-2006, 11:41 AM
Is it worth it?

How does it work? Which teams feed do they draw the games from?

Input, please. :)I dont have it but I believe they use fox sports alot, feeding from the home team.

samikeyp
09-13-2006, 11:44 AM
Tv

ShoogarBear
09-13-2006, 12:03 PM
I couldn't live without it.

If you get it, make sure you get NBA TV, too, or sometimes you'll be really pissed.

Warning: it will really screw up your evenings during the season, because there will almost always be a game or two worth seeing.

leemajors
09-13-2006, 12:08 PM
I couldn't live without it.

If you get it, make sure you get NBA TV, too, or sometimes you'll be really pissed.

Warning: it will really screw up your evenings during the season, because there will almost always be a game or two worth seeing.

and even some not worth seeing you will find yourself watching anyway. i haven't got it the last few years, opted for sirius radio instead, it's way cheaper and i can actually do other things while listening to it.

samikeyp
09-13-2006, 12:11 PM
I told the wife one of the conditions of moving was me getting NBA league pass so it looks like we are going to go for it. I will have it in plenty of time for the season! :)

ShoogarBear
09-13-2006, 12:14 PM
and even some not worth seeing you will find yourself watching anyway. Oh, yeah, absolutely. You can always rationalize watching a game.

Basically, nothing was getting done in the evenings. :lol

shelshor
09-13-2006, 12:21 PM
We think it's well worth the cost, and like someone else said, there's always an interesting game or 3 on to watch
And we got Sirius for the car for those times when we're away from the house

ShoogarBear
09-13-2006, 12:22 PM
If they ever get League Pass for the Treo, I'm hosed.

boutons_
09-13-2006, 12:22 PM
If you like NBA, you must to have NBALP.

It may cause problems for men with wives and young children, watching NBA from 6 PM to midnight 6 nights/week! :lol

ashbeeigh
09-13-2006, 12:50 PM
We accidently had it for a day (when we upgraded our services) and it was like one of the best days of my life, and I'm a girl. :tu for League Pass.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2006, 01:16 PM
It's fantastic if you live outside your team's market. Shoog is right about NBAtv -- they show several games a week that won't show on LP. Plus they have Euroleague and D-League games and other features that basketball junkies will love like NBA-only highlight shows that reapeat all night so you can flip over whenever you come home or there's a lull in the informercial lineup.

Phenomanul
09-13-2006, 01:21 PM
I've been hooked for two years now....

Heed Shoogarbear's warning though...

Now when you couple NBALP with TiVo..... a time-mongering beast is born. :smokin

tlongII
09-13-2006, 01:27 PM
League Pass and NFL Ticket are 2 of the greatest inventions known to mankind.

T Park
09-13-2006, 02:18 PM
League pass is like Tlong said, one of the greatest things ever invented.

Its awesome on sundays, for the Raptors they pick up Canadian TV, and you can get quite a bit of other day games, that you couldn't find on FSN stations.

Well worth the money. :tu

DirkAB
09-13-2006, 03:18 PM
I've had it the last 5 years, I don't know if I could live without it. Make sure to get the earlybird special, it's like $20 off.