PDA

View Full Version : PC Games

mcornelio
09-13-2006, 02:47 PM
Well My Internet At Home Is Fucked Up, Soo.... Until They Fix It, Which Is Probably Going To Be Next Week, Im Thinking Of Getting Some Games To Play On The PC... Can Anyone Suggest Anything Good??

Specs
1.83 Intel Core Duo(s)
512MB Shared Single Channel DDR2 SDRAM 533MHZ, 1 DIMM
60G Hard Drive
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950

I Used To Like The Strategy Games And Simulation Games... Anyone Have Any Suggestions. Currently I Only Have "The Movies" Game And Im Sick Of It.
Also If You Can Give Me An Illegal Site Where I Can Games From It Would Be Awsome

dougp
09-13-2006, 03:17 PM
Well My Internet At Home Is Fucked Up, Soo.... Until They Fix It, Which Is Probably Going To Be Next Week, Im Thinking Of Getting Some Games To Play On The PC... Can Anyone Suggest Anything Good??

Specs
1.83 Intel Core Duo(s)
512MB Shared Single Channel DDR2 SDRAM 533MHZ, 1 DIMM
60G Hard Drive
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950

I Used To Like The Strategy Games And Simulation Games... Anyone Have Any Suggestions. Currently I Only Have "The Movies" Game And Im Sick Of It.
Also If You Can Give Me An Illegal Site Where I Can Games From It Would Be Awsome
1) Don't write in all caps, it makes your posts look retarded when the forums convert it ;)

2) Search google for a free game called TA Spring. It's awesome.

3) Company of Heroes just came out this week, and is by far, the best RTS released in a long time. Buy it, as I'm sure Kori would be pretty pissed if people started linking software sites off here.