PDA

View Full Version : tony parker a eu un malaise

fred33
09-14-2006, 12:49 AM
Basket: un surmenage contraint Tony Parker au repos

AP | 13.09.06 | 21:56

ROUEN (AP) -- Le basketteur Tony Parker, attendu mercredi soir à Rouen pour le lancement du Palais des sports, n'a pu se déplacer après un malaise, a-t-on appris auprès de Jean Prouin, président du SPO Rouen Basket-ball, organisateur de la soirée.
Le président du club a confirmé que le basketteur avait fait un malaise suite à un surmenage dans l'après-midi de mercredi alors qu'il se trouvait au stade Pierre-de-Coubertin en compagnie de 120 enfants pour une journée d'entraînement.
Tony Parker, arrivé il y a une dizaine de jours en France, a enregistré dans la nuit de mardi à mercredi son album de rap avant de se rendre à une émission de radio mercredi puis d'animer au stade Pierre-de-Coubertin un challenge avec des enfants.
Le basketteur international, originaire de Rouen et qui a débuté au SPO Rouen, devait participer en début de soirée au lancement officiel de la salle, où 300 invités l'attendaient.
"Les médecins lui ont conseillé de se reposer et lui ont donné des médicaments", a simplement ajouté Jean Prouin. Tony Parker, qui évolue en NBA sous le maillot des San Antonio Spurs, doit quitter la France pour les Etats-Unis vendredi. AP

Solid D
09-14-2006, 02:02 AM
So it looks like TP stayed up too late, working too long on his rap album and fainted yesterday.

atxrocker
09-14-2006, 02:06 AM
can someone translate? I have no idea what the article is talking about...

AFE7FATMAN
09-14-2006, 02:10 AM
Here goes

ROUEN (AP) - The basketball player Tony Parker, waited on Wednesday evening in Rouen for the launching of the Palace of sports, could not move after a feeling of faintness, as it was reported to Jean Prouin, president of the SPO Rouen Basket-ball, organizer of the party.
The president of the club confirmed that the basketball player had made a feeling of faintness further to an overwork in the afternoon of Wednesday while he was at the stadium Pierre-De-Coubertin together with 120 children for a day of training.
Tony Parker,

atxrocker
09-14-2006, 02:11 AM
thanks, afe7fatman. I appreciate it!

Solid D
09-14-2006, 02:15 AM
Here goes

ROUEN (AP) - The basketball player Tony Parker, waited on Wednesday evening in Rouen for the launching of the Palace of sports, could not move after a feeling of faintness, as it was reported to Jean Prouin, president of the SPO Rouen Basket-ball, organizer of the party.
The president of the club confirmed that the basketball player had made a feeling of faintness further to an overwork in the afternoon of Wednesday while he was at the stadium Pierre-De-Coubertin together with 120 children for a day of training.
Tony Parker,

You forgot to reference Tony working on his rap stuff Tuesday late.

ATX Spur
09-14-2006, 02:17 AM
Kind of strange. Not really cause for worry though.

Tony was supposed to be part of the grand opening of a new gymnasium in the town where he played in France, but felt faint and was given medicine (doesn't say what) by doctors. Overworked himself trying to make a deadline for his rap album. Says he'll be back in the states by Friday.

Too tired to give an exact translation now, but that's the gist of it.

AFE7FATMAN
09-14-2006, 02:52 AM
You forgot to reference Tony working on his rap stuff Tuesday late.

Wasn't in the article posted above, you got a link??

ATX Spur
09-14-2006, 03:04 AM
Wasn't in the article posted above, you got a link??

Tony Parker a enregistré dans la nuit de mardi à mercredi son album de rap avant de se rendre à une émission de radio mercredi AP

Slomo
09-14-2006, 04:00 AM
ROUEN(AP) -- Tony Parker, the basketball player, who was due to attend the opening of the Palais des sports arena on wednesday evening, was unable to attend because of feeliing faint according to Jean Prouin, president of the SPO Rouen Basketball, who was the organizer of the evening.
The club president confirmed that the basketball player felt a weakness as a result of exertion due to a Wednesday afternoon training session for 120 kids at the Pierre de Coubertin stadium.
Tony Parker, who arrived in France ten days ago, recorded his rap album in the night of tuesday to wednesday before doing a radio show on wednesday morning and then practiced with the children.
The international player, originally from Rouen where he made his debut in the SPO Rouen, was scheduled to participate in the official opening of the new arena where he was expected by 300 guests.
"The doctors recomended resting and gave him some medicaments" simply said Jean Prouin. Tony Parker who is playing in the NBA wearing the San Antonio Spurs jersey is scheduled to return to the US this Friday. AP

Pero
09-14-2006, 04:03 AM
ROUEN(AP) -- Tony Parker, the basketball player, who was due to attend the opening of the Palais des sports arena on wednesday evening, was unable to attend because of feeliing faint according to Jean Prouin, president of the SPO Rouen Basketball, who was the organizer of the evening.
The club president confirmed that the basketball player felt a weakness as a result of exertion due to a Wednesday afternoon training session for 120 kids at the Pierre de Coubertin stadium.
Tony Parker, who arrived in France ten days ago, recorded his rap album in the night of tuesday to wednesday before doing a radio show on wednesday morning and then practiced with the children.
The international player, originally from Rouen where he made his debut in the SPO Rouen, was scheduled to participate in the official opening of the new arena where he was expected by 300 guests.
"The doctors recomended resting and gave him some medicaments" simply said Jean Prouin. Tony Parker who is playing in the NBA wearing the San Antonio Spurs jersey is scheduled to return to the US this Friday. AP

That`s what you get for playing at the WC...

Oh, wait... :lol

Lady M
09-14-2006, 11:16 AM
don't Worry i see Tony after is weakness and if he was tired, he was fine.
he speak 30 min with us

MaNuMaNiAc
09-14-2006, 11:21 AM
Who is going to buy Tony Parker's rap cd?? from the little I've seen him rap, he SUCKS!! Why do players feel like they need to do something more than what they are already excellent at? Tony should just focus on basketball and enjoying life (and Eva).

Lady M
09-14-2006, 11:56 AM
Who is going to buy Tony Parker's rap cd?? from the little I've seen him rap, he SUCKS!! Why do players feel like they need to do something more than what they are already excellent at? Tony should just focus on basketball and enjoying life (and Eva).
not me :depressed
i think the lyrics are awfull :oops

Kori Ellis
09-14-2006, 05:19 PM
not me :depressed
i think the lyrics are awfull :oops

:lol Everyone French that I know says that.

Why do players feel like they need to do something more than what they are already excellent at?

He feels the need because he loves doing it. Maybe he'll eventually become better at it.