PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys-Redskins loser...

samikeyp
09-14-2006, 09:04 AM
will be 0-2.

Will that team be done?

NBA Junkie
09-14-2006, 09:08 AM
With the NFC East arguably being the NFL's most competitive division, I doubt it.

The same question could be asked about the Giants if they manage to lose a divisional game in Philly on Sunday.

samikeyp
09-14-2006, 09:15 AM
I agree.

With this division being what it is....I think no one is out this early. After this weekend, two teams will be 1-0 in the division and the others will be 0-1. If NY wins, you will have three 1-1 teams and one 0-2 team. Very close.

BigZak
09-14-2006, 08:44 PM
will be 0-2.

Will that team be done?

whoever loses is out.

0-2 with a helluva brutal schedule left to play and needing 10 wins for a realistic shot at the postseason...to expect 10-4 run after an 0-2 start...i don't think so...

but i'll watch all the games anyway...

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-14-2006, 09:00 PM
I disagree.

It seems as if this division is going to kick each other's asses up and down the field (although I think WAS is the odd team out there, especially with the loss of Springs for any length of time).

I wouldn't be surprised to see the division records firmly split with all the talent on the field and how you can many times throw records out when this divison plays each other.

The problem with that, if I'm right, is there might only be one team from the NFC East to make the playoffs, which would suck.

bigzak25
09-14-2006, 09:27 PM
I disagree.

It seems as if this division is going to kick each other's asses up and down the field (although I think WAS is the odd team out there, especially with the loss of Springs for any length of time).

I wouldn't be surprised to see the division records firmly split with all the talent on the field and how you can many times throw records out when this divison plays each other.

The problem with that, if I'm right, is there might only be one team from the NFC East to make the playoffs, which would suck.

so you think dallas could win the division even if they lose on sunday?

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-14-2006, 09:37 PM
I think an 0-1 record in a divison with a lot of parity could indeed end up winning the division.

Take a look at New York, they have an absoutely brutal schedule and the Cowboys (or any 0-1 NFCE team) could easily make up the game in the loss column with help from the other divisional rivals.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-14-2006, 09:47 PM
The '93 Cowboys weren't out, and if they lose sunday they aren't either. :smokin

BigZak
09-14-2006, 09:53 PM
I think an 0-1 record in a divison with a lot of parity could indeed end up winning the division.

Take a look at New York, they have an absoutely brutal schedule and the Cowboys (or any 0-1 NFCE team) could easily make up the game in the loss column with help from the other divisional rivals.

touche JB. :tu

The '93 Cowboys weren't out, and if they lose sunday they aren't either. :smokin (sig)

c'mon now, we all know that team got 22 back after the 0-2 start.

samikeyp
09-15-2006, 08:52 AM
c'mon now, we all know that team got 22 back after the 0-2 start.

Very true..you tend to go 0-2 when Derrick Lassic is your RB.

batman2883
09-15-2006, 08:53 AM
The Cowboys Will Win By 10 Points Book It

nickbroken
09-16-2006, 11:06 AM
Yep the Cowpies are about to be done,Gooooo Foreskins! With the destruction of the Gints tomorrow, Philly will be taking the NFC East back this year. :D

BeerIsGood!
09-16-2006, 12:19 PM
Yep the Cowpies are about to be done,Gooooo Foreskins! With the destruction of the Gints tomorrow, Philly will be taking the NFC East back this year. :D
Philly is soft... they throw the ball too much and will be shut down. Giants beat philly and cowboys beat skins. Three 1-1 teams and one 0-2 skins.

nickbroken
09-16-2006, 08:13 PM
Philly is soft... they throw the ball too much and will be shut down. Giants beat philly and cowboys beat skins. Three 1-1 teams and one 0-2 skins.

Yeah you are right, Philly is soft, we only owned the division for four years, and had an off year because of injury/TO, Philly is going to take it back, Pies are going to implode, Skins will do what they do every year, the Giants are the only real worry.

slayermin
09-18-2006, 08:42 AM
The absence of Shawn Springs, as Blaze eluded to, is killing the Skins. More importantly, Greg Williams isn't being aggressive with his defensive calls because the corners are horrible. Brunell looked old and was it me or did Ladell Betts miss every hole the line opened up for him?

leemajors
09-18-2006, 08:50 AM
Yeah you are right, Philly is soft, we only owned the division for four years, and had an off year because of injury/TO, Philly is going to take it back, Pies are going to implode, Skins will do what they do every year, the Giants are the only real worry.

the giants d looked horrible in the first half, they looked much better in the 2nd. the eagles will need a better running game vs ball control teams, but their defense did look pretty good overall yest.

Hook Dem
09-18-2006, 08:59 AM
You don't exactly have a promising crystal ball do you? :lol

MannyIsGod
09-18-2006, 09:53 AM
The absence of Shawn Springs, as Blaze eluded to, is killing the Skins. More importantly, Greg Williams isn't being aggressive with his defensive calls because the corners are horrible. Brunell looked old and was it me or did Ladell Betts miss every hole the line opened up for him?Both of the coordinators are killing me with their playcalls, but Brunell looks so damn horrible right now its disgusting.

slayermin
09-18-2006, 10:13 AM
Both of the coordinators are killing me with their playcalls, but Brunell looks so damn horrible right now its disgusting.

I agree. That playbook Al Saunders brought with him might take way too much work to implement for a one year run.

If it's a two year plan, maybe Jason Campbell should start right away. Brunell looked like he did two years ago, not last season.

bigzak25
09-18-2006, 10:47 AM
kill me now...spurrier might as well have been on the sidelines.

slayermin
09-18-2006, 10:59 AM
kill me now...spurrier might as well have been on the sidelines.

Blasphemy! :lol

BeerIsGood!
09-19-2006, 02:07 PM

Only a soft, pass happy team doesn't have the ability to line up and run the ball to protect a huge lead in the 4th. I said it and they proved it. At home no less. You owned the division for 4 years by default - because the other teams were down. Congrats on that, but how many Super Bowls did you win? I seem to recall my Cowboys owning the division for a number of years and getting 3 Championships out of that. So basically, you are the football equal to a Mavs fan... harp on meaningless bullshit victories when you have no titles to brag about.

LEONARD
09-19-2006, 03:01 PM

Nicely done... :lol :lol :lol

MosesGuthrie
09-19-2006, 05:19 PM
Yep the Cowpies are about to be done,Gooooo Foreskins! With the destruction of the Gints tomorrow, Philly will be taking the NFC East back this year.

Oops.

And where is this guy now? The worst kind of fans are those who talk smack and when they are wrong are not man enough to show their face. What a little bitch.