PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Laura Goes NuKular!

Nbadan
09-14-2006, 03:26 PM
http://rush_awards.tripod.com/pics/drlaura1.jpg
You really dont want to see the rest, trust me!

DR. LAURA'S ANTI-FEMALE RANT

September 14, 2006 -- THE hypocrisy of Dr. Laura Schlessinger knows no bounds. Despite the skeletons rattling in her own closet, the acerbic radio gabber slams today's women in a new book, claiming the typical American female is a slut. "Men see women as sex objects when women act like unpaid whores . . ."

Schlessinger writes in "The Proper Care and Feeding of Marriage," due from HarperCollins in January: "Now it is difficult to find the male who values virginity, purity and innocence when females dress like babes and perform oral sex and intercourse without even having to be fed dinner . . . Who cares about vows - after all, why buy the cow when the milk is free."

Schlessinger's tirade may seem contradictory to some considering her own past behavior. In the mid 1970s, when she was in her early 20s, Schlessinger posed nude for a boyfriend, the late radio talk-show host Bill Ballance, who years later posted the full-frontal shots on the Internet. And soon after, she started seeing a married California doctor with three kids who subsequently left his wife for the homewrecker. ....

She adds that one key to a good marriage is for couples to be kind to their own families. "It is amazing to me how many people treat absolute strangers with more courtesy, kindness and sensitivity than their own spouses and families," she complains. Yet for years, Schlessinger was estranged from her now-deceased mom and she remains estranged from her sister.

NY Post (http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/pagesix_u.htm)

Eh, what the hell, it's good for a few laughs:

Dr. Laura Nude Page (http://www.bartcop.com/mengidx.htm) *Warning not safe for work, young eyes, or people who cherish sanity

Holy Muff!!

:hat

Ocotillo
09-14-2006, 04:33 PM
When you think about it, she would love the Taliban.

Nbadan
09-14-2006, 04:44 PM
Now that she's a wrinkled old woman, using sexuality to advance careers doesn't sound like such a good idea - shocker!

Sec24Row7
09-15-2006, 09:26 AM
now thats pretty funny.

Fillmoe
09-15-2006, 12:28 PM
Now it is difficult to find the male who values virginity, purity and innocence when females dress like babes and perform oral sex and intercourse without even having to be fed dinner

LOL... DR LAURA WOULD SUCK YOUR DICK IF YOU TAKE HER OUT TO DINNER.....

jman3000
09-15-2006, 12:32 PM
you dont have to buy chicks dinner? great scott!

Yonivore
09-17-2006, 05:29 PM
I think the writer needs to learn the definition of hypocrite.

FromWayDowntown
09-17-2006, 06:17 PM
I think the writer needs to learn the definition of hypocrite.

Hmmm, I always thought that was someone who said one thing, but did another.

Like Dr. Laura.

boutons_
09-17-2006, 06:24 PM
hypocrite

: one who pretends to be what he is not or to have principles or beliefs that he does not have;

especially : one who falsely assumes an appearance of virtue or religion *I dare swear he is no hypocrite, but prays from his heart— Shakespeare*

Yonivore
09-17-2006, 08:43 PM
Hmmm, I always thought that was someone who said one thing, but did another.

Like Dr. Laura.
Really? Was Saul, who became the apostle Paul, a hypocrite?

A hypocrite is someone who says one thing while doing another. We can all learn from our mistakes and it isn't hypocritical to want others to avoid those same mistakes.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
09-17-2006, 09:14 PM
I used to listen to Laura occassionally in Okinawa, and she'd talk sense for a few minutes to one caller, then go on some freakin mental tirade against the next. Some of what she said was good, common sense pop-psychology, but the rest was nut-job material...

Checked out those photos of her on the net... ugh!

Memo to women everywhere - naked photos/videos etc are not a positive memento to leave behind when considering your future. JUST DON'T DO IT.

BTW, y'all know that "Dr" Laura is a Dr of physiology, not psychology or counselling?

thispego
09-17-2006, 09:22 PM
hell, it's good for a few laughs:

Dr. Laura Nude Page (http://www.bartcop.com/mengidx.htm) *Warning not safe for work, young eyes, or people who cherish sanity

Holy Muff!!

:hat
YALL HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS!