PDA

View Full Version : For Many & all other Wal-Mart Lovers

BIG IRISH
09-15-2006, 06:54 AM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/metro/stories/MYSA091506.01A.WalMartLayaway.355698c.html

Layaway ending at wal-mart in Novermber, poor Manny, his Mommy won't be able to layaway his Christmas toys. :lol

CharlieMac
09-15-2006, 10:34 AM
God damn I love walmart and target.

SMB
09-15-2006, 10:35 AM
Really, I love it when people suck my balls.

T Park
09-15-2006, 11:29 AM
Most retailers have already dropped layaway service, as it's expensive and cumbersome. Merchandise can be tied up for months and employees have to keep track of a steady trickle of payments.

Im sure everyone will skip over that and villify WalMart about how evil they supposedly are.

Mixability
09-15-2006, 11:44 AM
Im sure everyone will skip over that and villify WalMart about how evil they supposedly are.

true, but i don't see why people put shit on layaway. If you can't afford it, don't buy it. :madrun

ashbeeigh
09-15-2006, 11:46 AM
But on a serious side, the first thing I thought of was "Why didn't they wait until AFTER Christmas to do this?" A lot of people put things on layaway during Thanksgiving for Christmas.

MannyIsGod
09-15-2006, 12:19 PM
But on a serious side, the first thing I thought of was "Why didn't they wait until AFTER Christmas to do this?" A lot of people put things on layaway during Thanksgiving for Christmas.You didn't just answer your own question?

ashbeeigh
09-15-2006, 12:27 PM
You didn't just answer your own question?

No, my question was "Why didn't they wait until after Thanksgiving?" They're going to lose a crapload of business. It was my opinion that a lot of people do layaways during that time period.

BIG IRISH
09-15-2006, 01:16 PM
You didn't just answer your own question?

No, my question was "Why didn't they wait until after Thanksgiving?" They're going to lose a crapload of business. It was my opinion that a lot of people do layaways during that time period.

Need a tutor Manny?
Just how many College Courses have you taken and did any of them require you to read? :lol

MannyIsGod
09-15-2006, 01:21 PM
No, my question was "Why didn't they wait until after Thanksgiving?" They're going to lose a crapload of business. It was my opinion that a lot of people do layaways during that time period.If they were going to lose a crapload of business by doing away with this, why would they do away with it? Doesn't make sense, does it?

They are probably getting rid of it now because they DO get a lot of lay a ways during Thanksgiving for Christmas and want to start saving the extra cost.

BIG IRISH
09-15-2006, 01:23 PM
My ?
Where is your Mommy gonna lay-away your Christmas Presents?

MannyIsGod
09-15-2006, 01:23 PM
Need a tutor Manny?
Just how many College Courses have you taken and did any of them require you to read? :lolI'm not all that sure who you are, but apparently you're from the old Feedbackzone. You're free to keep your obsessive posting about me - its cute in a starving for attention stalkerish kinda way really - but don't expect any further response after this post.

Carry on.

BIG IRISH
09-15-2006, 01:35 PM
I'm not all that sure who you are, but apparently you're from the old Feedbackzone. You're free to keep your obsessive posting about me - its cute in a starving for attention stalkerish kinda way really - but don't expect any further response after this post.

Carry on.

Thats right Manny

That's where I am from and that's where it started.
6 years ago,
I offered you a job after you posted that you needed one and was going to school,
I inquired as to your qualifications/background and you gave me a smart ass remark,and although that wasn't enough you started messing with almost every thing I did and when Clevenger questioned you on it, You replied I love to piss him off.

It is so easy.
BTW the old WOAI Board was the first place I started posting when my son talked me into buying a PC.

Bye-Bye
I will drop bye on ocasion, after all I'm a Troll/ put me on ignore if you like.
Have a nice Day and turn the music down.

johnsmith
09-15-2006, 01:36 PM
Thats right Manny

6 years ago,
I offered you a job after you posted that you needed one and was going to school,
I inquired as to your qualifications/background and you gave me a smart ass remark,and although that wasn't enough you started messing with almost every thing I did and when Clevenger questioned you on it, You replied I love to piss him off.

It is so easy.
BTW the old WOAI Board was the first place I started posting when my son talked me into buying a PC.

Bye-Bye
I will drop bye on ocasion, after all I'm a Troll/ put me on ignore if you like.
Have a nice Day and turn the music down.

What a fucking loser

ShoogarBear
09-15-2006, 02:25 PM
Thats right Manny

6 years ago,
I inquired as to your qualifications/background and you gave me a smart ass remark,and although that wasn't enough you started messing with almost every thing I did and when Clevenger questioned you on it, You replied I love to piss him off.Do you run a pizza delivery business? That would explain a lot.

Slomo
09-15-2006, 02:27 PM
^^^ :lmao

ashbeeigh
09-15-2006, 03:21 PM
If they were going to lose a crapload of business by doing away with this, why would they do away with it? Doesn't make sense, does it?

They are probably getting rid of it now because they DO get a lot of lay a ways during Thanksgiving for Christmas and want to start saving the extra cost.

I never did say it made sense. I'm sure there's some microcosmic Wal-mart world economics curve that explains it all. All of which I don't give a shit about. It just means I can't put my rip off iPod on layaway this christmas.