PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma vs Oregon (Spread)

Kori Ellis
09-15-2006, 11:51 AM
:angel

johngateswhiteley
09-15-2006, 02:42 PM
ALL on Oregon to win by 5 or more!!! here that tlong, i got faith in your ducks.

LaMarcus Bryant
09-15-2006, 05:51 PM
oregon is overrated i said, even those fightin aggs could beat them

samikeyp
09-16-2006, 03:26 PM
21-14 Quack Attack

scott
09-16-2006, 05:54 PM
BOOYA Muthafuckaz

johngateswhiteley
09-17-2006, 02:26 AM
oregon is overrated i said

lol, please. made a miraculous comeback too.

Horry For 3!
09-17-2006, 03:14 AM
lol, please. made a miraculous comeback too.
Yeah, with help from the officials.

JoeChalupa
09-17-2006, 08:11 AM
Yeah, with help from the officials.

Calls go both ways. The officials did not block that field goal.

scott
09-17-2006, 09:51 AM
Calls go both ways. The officials did not block that field goal.

No, they just gave Oregon the ball with a minute left when Oklahoma should have been able to kill the clock.

Holmes_Fans
09-17-2006, 02:45 PM
OU shouldn't of given up 500 yards of offense. The UO QB pulled a Vince Young on their defense.

samikeyp
09-17-2006, 03:25 PM
No, they just gave Oregon the ball with a minute left when Oklahoma should have been able to kill the clock.

Agreed but how about the rest of the game when Oregon was scoring without any "assistance". I agree OU got hosed on those calls and as a fan of the Big XII I was rooting for them but they should never have been in that position to begin with. If they take care of business before this happened...they would have still won. Oregon was good enough to win this game.

scott
09-17-2006, 05:24 PM
Agreed but how about the rest of the game when Oregon was scoring without any "assistance". I agree OU got hosed on those calls and as a fan of the Big XII I was rooting for them but they should never have been in that position to begin with. If they take care of business before this happened...they would have still won. Oregon was good enough to win this game.

When a call doesn't result in an entirely game changing instance, I agree. But the game would have been OVER had it not been for an obvious miscall.

scott
09-17-2006, 05:27 PM
For further clarification, it's not like it was a play that could have gone either way. It wasn't an instance in basketball where they call an offensive foul that could have gone either way... it's like they called an airball a 3 pointer. To make it worse, it was reviewed and they STILL fucked it up.

samikeyp
09-17-2006, 05:53 PM
When a call doesn't result in an entirely game changing instance, I agree. But the game would have been OVER had it not been for an obvious miscall.

Or if Oklahoma had prevented a score earlier in the game, it would have been over as well...still, I get your anger.

The officials looked tentative and intimidated by their surroundings. You can't have that.

Where was the crew from? Were they Pac-10 or Big XII or a different conference?

Brutalis
09-17-2006, 06:16 PM
Pac-10 crew. Complete BS and I wouldn't be surprised to see OK run the table now. A loss like this is pure motivation for a team looking better than what everyone said they would be when they lost their QB.

johngateswhiteley
09-17-2006, 07:06 PM
For further clarification, it's not like it was a play that could have gone either way. It wasn't an instance in basketball where they call an offensive foul that could have gone either way... it's like they called an airball a 3 pointer. To make it worse, it was reviewed and they STILL fucked it up.

...though i am glad Oregon won and was going for them, i am completely in your corner on this argument. If i was an OU fan...shit....i don't what i would do. but there was not ONE but TWO horrible calls at the end of the game that practically gave it to the Ducks. and there are a few reasons why Scott wins the argument, i don't care how well the Ducks played or what happened in certain instances:

1. its hard enough to win a game and overcome your own mistakes than to have to overcome others as well

2. OU played well

3. if OU wants to throw 8 picks and win the game, thats their prerogative. it should not come down to the 9th controversial pick that was not a pick that costs them the game, period. it does not matter how shitty you play as long as you play better than the opponent...and OU played better

4. the two missed calls were OBVIOUS, they were not even close. those booth review guys must be fucking blind

sorry bro, thats a tough loss. OU should still be undefeated.

samikeyp
09-17-2006, 07:07 PM
4. the two missed calls were OBVIOUS, they were not even close. those booth review guys must be fucking blind

sorry bro, thats a tough loss. OU should still be undefeated.

I agree with that as well.

Beaverfuzz
09-17-2006, 10:20 PM
Oklahoma will get exposed with their defense in the Big 12.

johngateswhiteley
09-17-2006, 11:41 PM
Oklahoma will get exposed with their defense in the Big 12.

i highly doubt that, their defense is good. Oregon just has a very good offense. now, if they lose to t.u. or some other teams that are good or good by the time they play them...i would not say thats getting exposed. i don't see anyway they win less than 8 games and probably will end up with 9.

LaMarcus Bryant
09-17-2006, 11:48 PM
i like watching john david booty

MajorMike
09-18-2006, 10:10 AM
Again, as I have always said... they way to beat uo is to go up top.

tlongII
09-18-2006, 10:18 AM
OU got hosed, but that is fine with me. It still counts as a win for the Ducks! :lol

Mr Dio
09-18-2006, 05:19 PM
:lol

lOUsy got screwed!!! :lol :lol :lol
Ducks still went up & down & in & out of that WEAK azz D ou has. :lol :lol :lol

Blow U deserved it with the low class fans they have.

j-6
09-18-2006, 06:33 PM
OU's loss really isn't anything for UT fans to crow about. To catapult the Horns back into the title picture with their one loss, a win over an OU team in Dallas ranked 10-12th was damn near necessary (which I felt was possible with possible W's over major conference teams like #17 Oregon and Washington). It would have been nice for Nebraska to have gotten a W off USC as well, but there's obviously a lot of difference in the national expectations (and talent levels) of the Trojans and the Ducks, and that's reflected in the polls.

Now our best hopes are pinned on hoping K-State goes undefeated (with a lot of love from the polls) until the Horns play them in the Little Apple. Second, UT has to absolutely dominate every team they face until then, highlighted by tough matchups against OU and at Nebraska. No squeaking by Tech or half-hearted wins against Baylor - that's the luxury of the undefeated. Frankly, I don't see either happening.

We had pretty damn slim hopes before the refs fucked OU and now they're even slimmer.

BeerIsGood!
09-19-2006, 02:56 PM
OU's loss really isn't anything for UT fans to crow about. To catapult the Horns back into the title picture with their one loss, a win over an OU team in Dallas ranked 10-12th was damn near necessary (which I felt was possible with possible W's over major conference teams like #17 Oregon and Washington). It would have been nice for Nebraska to have gotten a W off USC as well, but there's obviously a lot of difference in the national expectations (and talent levels) of the Trojans and the Ducks, and that's reflected in the polls.

Now our best hopes are pinned on hoping K-State goes undefeated (with a lot of love from the polls) until the Horns play them in the Little Apple. Second, UT has to absolutely dominate every team they face until then, highlighted by tough matchups against OU and at Nebraska. No squeaking by Tech or half-hearted wins against Baylor - that's the luxury of the undefeated. Frankly, I don't see either happening.

We had pretty damn slim hopes before the refs fucked OU and now they're even slimmer.

Either way 6 of the Top 7 are going to have to lose a game for UT to be back in it (which is very possible). Losing in week 2 as the #2 team to the #1 team doesn't put you back very far - as long as you win out and at least all but one of the teams ahead of you lose at least one game. But then again - with a redshirt freshman QB backed up by a true freshman QB - I'll be damn happy to run the table, win the Big XII, and get a shot in a BCS Bowl. That will be an amazing accomplishment if they can do that with a redshirt freshman QB.