PDA

View Full Version : Will Parker develop a 3pt arsenal?

Jonathan
09-15-2006, 11:48 PM
How good will be if he did? a few years ago he had a pretty good 3pt% but the last few seasons hes been focusing on getting to the rim with his speed which is a brilliant idea since no one can stop him.

but having a 3pt shot to go along with that will make him more deadly.

does anyone think he'll develop the 3pt shot?

mavs>spurs2
09-15-2006, 11:50 PM
No but I think this troll needs to retire.

Louis
09-16-2006, 12:37 AM
How good will be if he did? a few years ago he had a pretty good 3pt% but the last few seasons hes been focusing on getting to the rim with his speed which is a brilliant idea since no one can stop him.

He will never develop 3-point shooting...

He's inconsistent as hell!!!

ATX Spur
09-16-2006, 12:40 AM
He will never develop 3-point shooting...

He's inconsistent as hell!!!

Haha, I don't know which of you is worse. Neither of you offer anything substantive. You both just spam. One with ignorance, and the other with blind negativity.

Sense
09-16-2006, 12:47 AM

Better question....

Will Jonathan ever stop making stupid pointless threads? this shit's been posted atleast 5 times already...

ugh.... I really hope you're retarded or just a stupid 12 year old boy.

Louis_
09-16-2006, 03:20 AM
Haha, I don't know which of you is worse. Neither of you offer anything substantive. You both just spam. One with ignorance, and the other with blind negativity.
You would post with ignorance too if you had sand in your vagina like I do in mine. :depressed