PDA

View Full Version : Any Vince Young Fans Here?

TheSanityAnnex
09-16-2006, 06:27 PM
You'll see a lot of him tomorrow after Collins leaves with a concussion!!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/136.jpg

johngateswhiteley
09-17-2006, 02:49 AM
...that be the case, look for san diego to win by 40.

johnsmith
09-17-2006, 07:56 AM
:lmao
...that be the case, look for san diego to win by 40.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

samikeyp
09-17-2006, 08:58 AM
San Diego might do that regardless of who is at QB.

NBA Junkie
09-17-2006, 09:34 AM
Why hurt Kerry Collins? He sucks. The Chargers would want him in there.

Vince Young, albeit a rookie, would be more of a threat.

stretch
09-17-2006, 11:02 AM
Why hurt Kerry Collins? He sucks. The Chargers would want him in there.

Vince Young, albeit a rookie, would be more of a threat.
agreed. KFC (Kerry Fucking Collins) is guaranteed to find a way to turn the ball over at least 2-3 times a game by his complete brainlessness. he was such a dumb pickup for the Titans. Volek is much better, although is better suited as a backup QB than a starter.

Zunni
09-17-2006, 12:06 PM
Volek is much better, although is better suited as a backup QB than a starter.

OK, so if they don't want to throw Young to the wolves as a rook, they need someone who is better as a starter. Word is that Volek got a big head when he was the projected starter, and didn't put in the work. McNair always did that too (last to practice, first to shower) but he is WAY more talented than Volek. That atitude prompted the Titans to go get a vet QB who could start.

TheSanityAnnex
09-17-2006, 12:49 PM
Lights out for any QB today. I don't care which one.

dirk4mvp
09-17-2006, 02:58 PM
Fuck the Chargers.

stretch
09-17-2006, 04:05 PM
OK, so if they don't want to throw Young to the wolves as a rook, they need someone who is better as a starter. Word is that Volek got a big head when he was the projected starter, and didn't put in the work. McNair always did that too (last to practice, first to shower) but he is WAY more talented than Volek. That atitude prompted the Titans to go get a vet QB who could start.
KFC is not a starting caliber QB. he is probably the shittiest starting QB in the NFL. he shouldnt even be in the league any more. he is complete garbage. at least Volek showed some sort of abilities. all Collins has is a strong arm, and thats it. no brains, no accuracy, no leadership, nothing.

scott
09-17-2006, 05:13 PM
What's the point of putting VY in for a series? Vince goes 0/3, 2 rushes for 2 yards and a fumble for an 8 yard loss. Obviously that isn't going to help his confidence. If they are going to put him in, they should leave him in.

I hope he starts and plays the whole game against Dallas... so that Dallas can pad their INT stats.

TheSanityAnnex
09-17-2006, 07:04 PM
Fuck the Chargers.
Fuck your wannabe undefeated team.

dirk4mvp
09-17-2006, 07:41 PM
Fuck your wannabe undefeated team.

As long as they're better than the Chargers, I'm straight with that :tu

johngateswhiteley
09-17-2006, 11:09 PM
well san diego almost won by 40, and vy saw some significant time. so, i'll go ahead and take credit for that prediction, LOL.