PDA

View Full Version : Vince Young reality series premieres Oct 4

Kori Ellis
09-18-2006, 05:36 PM
NEXT LEVEL: VINCE YOUNG

From BET and producer Brendon J. Carter OF Bright Creations comes another exciting reality series, NEXT LEVEL: VINCE YOUNG. This six-part series, which debuts in October, will chronicle former Texas quarterback Vince Young’s journey from the collegiate to the pro ranks. Young, who led the Longhorns to the 2006 National Championship in a dramatic come-from-behind victory over defending champs USC, was the Number 3 overall draft pick by the Tennessee Titans.

BET will get up-close-and-personal with the Houston, Texas native as he attempts to balance his on and off-field responsibilities, be a role model to underprivileged youth and deal with his newly-found fame and fortune. There will also be riveting footage of the quarterback in action.

Next Level: Vince Young premieres on Wednesday, October 4.

Kori Ellis
09-18-2006, 05:37 PM
It's on BET's new channel BET-J.

Doug Christie's new reality show is on the same channel:lol

COMMITTED: THE CHRISTIES

In October, BET’s adult-focused companion channel BET ‘J’ will launch a new reality show based on the life of NBA star Doug Christie and his wife Jackie entitled CHRISTIES COMMITTED. Often misunderstood, their relationship is one that will keep viewers mystified, entertained and in awe. As married couples go, there are perhaps none who live, love and manage life in the pro sports limelight like Doug and Jackie Christie.

http://www.viacom.com/view_release.jhtml;jsessionid=F1L0TYMMWNO2UCQBAHIQ 4CY?inID=7&inReleaseID=227154

tlongII
09-18-2006, 05:50 PM
BET must be hard up for programming. :lol

ShoogarBear
09-18-2006, 06:11 PM
I thought Vince Young's reality show started two Sundays ago.

johngateswhiteley
09-19-2006, 01:16 AM
I thought Vince Young's reality show started two Sundays ago.

...true, thats what i thought. and who cares.