PDA

View Full Version : Airport Securtiy??

sa_butta
09-19-2006, 11:22 AM
Man, 29, passes for toddler

A businessman flew from Britain to Amsterdam on his two-year-old daughter's passpart.

Mark Coshever, 29, was allowed through airport security and on to a plane after picking up the wrong passport at home.

He did not realise the mistake until his easyJet flight from Luton touched down at Amsterdam, reports the Mirror.

Mark, 29, said: "I was shocked that I could fly to a major international airport on a child's passport."

Airline staff had twice examined his passport and failed to notice the photo was that of toddler Alicia.

Mark, from Rayleigh, Essex, added: "Fortunately I had my driving licence, which has my photo."

A spokesman for easyJet said: "Staff misread Mr Coshever's passport and have been disciplined."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2000074.html?menu=

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-19-2006, 11:48 AM
Those damn Wayans brothers! I knew that movie would just inspire the next wave of criminals and terrorists.

sa_butta
09-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Or like the Airplane movie where they let all the terrorists with guns through, then slam the old lady and bring her to the ground.

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-19-2006, 01:58 PM
Or like the Airplane movie where they let all the terrorists with guns through, then slam the old lady and bring her to the ground.

Surely you can't be serious?

sa_butta
09-19-2006, 02:54 PM
Surely you can't be serious?Dont call me Shirley.

01Snake
09-19-2006, 06:07 PM
Its called racial profiling and I wish they would use it!