PDA

View Full Version : chargers are awesome

ducks
09-19-2006, 05:41 PM
:elephant :smokin :fro :hat
next up baltimore and they have 2 weeks to get ready for another ass wipping :drunk

Hook Dem
09-19-2006, 06:28 PM
:elephant :smokin :fro :hat
next up baltimore and they have 2 weeks to get ready for another ass wipping :drunk
Don't bet the farm just yet! Good?........yes! Invincible?.........no!

ducks
09-19-2006, 06:56 PM
no team is invincible
injuries do happen see trent green

TheSanityAnnex
09-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Baltimore's offense has been sputtering. I'm not worried about them running up the score on the Chargers D. One thing I am worried about is the amount of interceptions their defense has produced @ 6. I'm thinking just let LT pound it up their asses all day with some healthy doses of Turner mixed in.

MosesGuthrie
09-20-2006, 12:10 PM
I am all for LT getting as many touches as possible. :tu

Not that I am in a fantasy league or anything.....:angel

Condemned 2 HelLA
09-20-2006, 02:43 PM
I like the Chargers, but let's face facts:
they HAVE been getting fat on terrible teams.
Let's see how they do against teams like Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Cincinnatti who have a little more depth and firepower than the Bolts' first two opponents.

TheSanityAnnex
09-20-2006, 03:29 PM
I like the Chargers, but let's face facts:
they HAVE been getting fat on terrible teams.
Let's see how they do against teams like Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Cincinnatti who have a little more depth and firepower than the Bolts' first two opponents.
Baltimore doesn't impress me that much. They also have played weak opponents, yet not manhandled them like the Chargers have. Baltimore's offense also struggled against lowly Oakland. Baltimore doesn't scare me.

Pittsburgh I'm undecided on. Batch could have won the last game for them. Ben looked bad and they passed too much. They will have to pass a lot against the Chargers because they ain't getting shit on the ground. Should be a great game, Pittsburgh always plays S.D. tough. I give the nod to the Chargers.

I have a feeling Cincy will get stomped. Just a hunch.