PDA

View Full Version : Programming/Software Development

mcornelio
09-20-2006, 07:34 AM
Hi all good morning. i have a question for the tech-savy.
@ work we use exel to keep track of order cancellations and we just manually enter all of the order information in a spreadsheet and then at the end of the week during invoicing we manually remove the products. im thinking i can make a small simple problem to store all the information, that would stop things like duplicated cancellations (sometimes customers call like 20 different times to cancel the same order and at the end of the weeks theres the same product cancelled 20 times.) and other stupid human error mistake. now here is my question... is there a book or software or tutorial that anyone knows about to make simple software programs?

Thanks in advance

nkdlunch
09-20-2006, 08:34 AM
just use MS Access.

TDMVPDPOY
09-20-2006, 08:43 AM
just use MS Access.

sql is a biatch !!!

go hire sum cheap indian fagot and he do it for less than a penny.

and to those IT techs, dont even bother competing against the indians or asians in that field, they are just to damn smart and cheap labour, you should get on the consulting end of things, where you negotiate the deals while us asians are in the backroom hitting that keyboard.

dougp
09-20-2006, 08:51 AM
sql is a biatch !!!

go hire sum cheap indian fagot and he do it for less than a penny.

and to those IT techs, dont even bother competing against the indians or asians in that field, they are just to damn smart and cheap labour, you should get on the consulting end of things, where you negotiate the deals while us asians are in the backroom hitting that keyboard.
If you're smart, you'd learn to use birth control.