PDA

View Full Version : Kori, please.....

Walton Buys Off Me
09-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Remove the troglodyte known as "Jonathan" from this site please. As one of the founding fathers of SpursTalk, I find his ignorance both repulsive and offensive. His takes have about as much substance as a Terrell Owens apology and he rarely, if ever is up-to-date with current events.

The majority of people come here to be informed, to discusss Spurs basketball and to read my highly entertaining posts. With the exception of the latter, Jonathan does neither and in my professional opinion, offers nothing to the forum.

The 'organization' (wink-wink) thanks you.

-Walton

P.S> I heard that T Park's cage at the San Antonio zoo got satellite this week, he'll be able to watch every Spurs game!! Way to go T Park!!!

ducks
09-20-2006, 05:43 PM
Add Jonathan to Your Ignore List

or
Add Jonathan to Your Buddy List :angel

Kori Ellis
09-20-2006, 05:53 PM
It's the offseason and people are bored. Believe me Jonathan and Louis won't be here when training camp starts.

ducks
09-20-2006, 06:05 PM
the question should be how many new people going to get their (source for good info) taken away from them once the trainging camp starts

jn77
09-20-2006, 06:17 PM
Everything I know about the Spurs, I know from those two. You can't take them away from me! I have waited so long for a connection to the Spurs front office, now that jonathan is in my life I have that :drunk

SequSpur
09-20-2006, 06:25 PM
:lmao

FromWayDowntown
09-20-2006, 10:49 PM
Is it possible that Johnathan is the famous "inside source" for all of the scoops that used to get posted at that other site?

ChumpDumper
09-21-2006, 12:24 AM
Is it possible that Johnathan is the famous "inside source" for all of the scoops that used to get posted at that other site?San Antonio to Modesto: 1649.6 miles

San Antonio to Irvine: 1350.7 miles

Hmmmm....

Slomo
09-21-2006, 03:29 AM
Yeah, I know... I'm bored too :(

ShoogarBear
09-21-2006, 05:05 AM
Jonathan and Louis should have their own show on The Ticket.

JamStone
09-21-2006, 08:50 AM
Or they should have their own section on SpursTalk. I mean if there can be a PistonsTalk and KingsTalk, why not a JonathanLouisTalk?

dbestpro
09-21-2006, 10:43 AM
Freedom of speech is alive and well. Sesnorship is only for the most extreme. Did you ever think that the Jonathon posts just to pull your chain because he knows he can?

MrChug
09-21-2006, 10:58 AM
Or they should have their own section on SpursTalk. I mean if there can be a PistonsTalk and KingsTalk, why not a JonathanLouisTalk?

Got my vote!!!!!!

Bill, can't be so shortsighted. I thought you were a hippy? Aren't hippies supposed to be about "Love man"?!?! Wasn't your anthem "Let it Be"?? Those threads singlehandedly have provided me some of the best entertainment I've gotten all offseason from any message board. Let it be man...just let it be : :smokin

AFBlue
09-21-2006, 12:36 PM
Freedom of speech is alive and well. Sesnorship is only for the most extreme. Did you ever think that the Jonathon posts just to pull your chain because he knows he can?

I doubt it. Johnathan asks semi-rediculous questions, but they're not totally rediculous. I suppose Bowen could be slowing down as he ages or that this could be an all-star year for Ginobili. It's like he's trying to be legit, but those aren't very interesting topics, and Jonathan doesn't back up his questions with supportable facts or even interesting theories.

Oh and it's spelled censorship.

That and he's just not well informed. As previously stated, he's well behind on his history and his questions are generally simplistic. My guess is that he's 10-15 yrs old, and trying to talk subjects that he knows little about b/c of ignorance, not stupidity.

Kori Ellis
09-21-2006, 12:40 PM
Jonathan is just weird. He's like a semi-troll.

He claimed that he worked for the Spurs front office up until right after he started posting here, then he supposedly got fired.

He will bash the hell out of RC Buford, and praise him in the same thread.

He obviously likes stirring things up, but if he can't start bringing more legitimate topics to the forum, then he'll have to be reined in.

As for Louis, he's just a troll and a hater.

Nikos
09-21-2006, 12:49 PM
Kori you said Presti was responsible for TP and some young players. Who else did Presti pick up/scout?

MrChug
09-21-2006, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE=Kori Ellis]Jonathan is just weird. He's like a semi-troll.[/tQUOTE]

He's a legend in my book! :lol

JOHNATHAN FOR PRESIDENT!!! :elephant

jn77
09-21-2006, 05:15 PM
JOHNATHAN FOR PRESIDENT!!! :elephant[/QUOTE]

I heard that he was president already, but resigned the office to work for the Spurs front office! :spin

THE SIXTH MAN
09-23-2006, 01:52 AM
It's the offseason and people are bored. Believe me Jonathan and Louis won't be here when training camp starts.
I don't mind fans from other teams coming here and talking smack. But if your going to be lame and just come with some really weak shit, then it just gets old to fast. I cant wait till training camp starts, it cant get here fast enough. :bike:

Louis
09-24-2006, 12:55 AM
Keep wishing....

RON ARTEST
09-24-2006, 01:22 AM
what ever happened to RED LION? :lol

THE SIXTH MAN
09-24-2006, 01:33 AM
Keep wishing....

Believe me Jonathan and Louis won't be here when training camp starts. :lol

Louis
09-24-2006, 01:39 AM
Keep wishing bitches

Louis
09-24-2006, 01:41 AM
Let the truth be told....

A truth that hurts most spurs fans...

SpursWillOwn
09-24-2006, 01:44 AM
Louis why not change ur name to Louiser? or Lousier? or even better Loser?

ChumpDumper
09-24-2006, 01:48 AM
Let the truth be told....Ok.

Louis is Casey Jacobsen.

I feel better already.

THE SIXTH MAN
09-24-2006, 02:12 AM
Ok.

Louis is Casey Jacobsen.

I feel better already.
:lmao

Louis_
09-25-2006, 01:05 AM
I don't know why you guys are making a big deal of me? I probably like the biggest loser you'll meat. I live with my parents and have nothing better to do than hang on your message board and act like a little bitch.

MrChug
09-27-2006, 01:10 AM
Louis why not change ur name to Louiser? or Lousier? or even better Loser?

Or Kokszuker...that'd be more direct. Fuck Louis. And fuck his mother..and sister...and while they're at it, fuck his entire existence. And kill him too. Kill him by hitting over the head with a big steel dildo while he blows his dog. Get it on film. That'd be funny...

sandman
09-27-2006, 08:54 AM
Or Kokszuker...that'd be more direct. Fuck Louis. And fuck his mother..and sister...and while they're at it, fuck his entire existence. And kill him too. Kill him by hitting over the head with a big steel dildo while he blows his dog. Get it on film. That'd be funny...

That wouldn't be fair to the dog to not finish the job.