PDA

View Full Version : Man urinated in check out line...

sa_butta
09-21-2006, 08:29 AM
US police are hunting a man who stood on a conveyor belt and urinated on a till at a supermarket.

Witnesses said the man was standing in line at the check out at a ShopRite store in Chester, New York state.

He suddenly climbed on the belt, took out his penis and urinated on the till, reports the Times Herald Record.

Police responded to a report of indecent exposure but were unable to find the man who fled before startled staffand shoppers could act.

ShopRite officials called it an unfortunate incident and said the register was cleaned and disinfected immediately.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2004662.html?menu=

Could you imagine being at HEB waiting to pay for your groceries and some dude starts pissing?

Phenomanul
09-21-2006, 08:30 AM
What is it with all these pissers????

in coffee...
at the grocery checkout line...

Bob Lanier
09-21-2006, 11:09 AM
Now this one, on the other hand, should be completely legal.

People should get over their fucking hangups so that troughs can be installed at the bottom of the candy rack.

ORION
09-21-2006, 11:20 AM
this guy is my hero

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-21-2006, 12:00 PM
US police are hunting a man who stood on a conveyor belt and urinated on a till at a supermarket.

Witnesses said the man was standing in line at the check out at a ShopRite store in Chester, New York state.

He suddenly climbed on the belt, took out his penis and urinated on the till, reports the Times Herald Record.

Police responded to a report of indecent exposure but were unable to find the man who fled before startled staffand shoppers could act.

ShopRite officials called it an unfortunate incident and said the register was cleaned and disinfected immediately.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2004662.html?menu=

Could you imagine being at HEB waiting to pay for your groceries and some dude starts pissing?

I wouldn't mind. I would at least think I could get a $5 gift card out of the ordeal.

Ocotillo
09-21-2006, 06:08 PM
Remember the guy who flipped out on an airplane and jumped up on the drink cart and layed a loaf?

Squid
09-21-2006, 07:06 PM
this guy is my hero

I agree.

ALVAREZ6
09-21-2006, 09:43 PM
I admire guys who piss anywhere the fuck they want.

Good work :tu to whoever this guy is

Guru of Nothing
09-21-2006, 10:56 PM
I admire guys who piss anywhere the fuck they want.

Good work :tu to whoever this guy is

Be still.