PDA

View Full Version : CSI Season Premiere

leemajors
09-21-2006, 10:51 PM
were the murdered guy and the guy who tried to buy catherine a drink at the show the same person? pretty good cliffhanger, although quite creepy at the end.

T Park
09-21-2006, 11:59 PM
the whole model set up was absolutely wild.

You could tell though she got drugged.

The guy at the bar and the guy that was dead though looked like two different guys.

missmyzte
09-22-2006, 12:00 AM
I can't believe they didn't even address the whole Grissom affair with the chick, that was the big cliffhanger at the end of last season. The end was creepy but yeah, I think the guy that tried to buy Catherine a drink is the one that died.

leemajors
09-22-2006, 07:38 AM
I can't believe they didn't even address the whole Grissom affair with the chick, that was the big cliffhanger at the end of last season. The end was creepy but yeah, I think the guy that tried to buy Catherine a drink is the one that died.

i think the affair is something they will have to keep alluding to, like with the veggie burger - it was weird with catherine though, she refused the drink. it would have been the bartender who drugged her right?

efrem1
09-25-2006, 12:49 AM
Sometimes I think CSI: Miami is getting to be a better show with the Rio premiere. Maybe it is brightness of Miami as opposed to the gloomy night scenes of Vegas. I could be wrong.

resistanze
09-25-2006, 08:40 AM
Hasn't it better for a while now? At least i like CSI: Miami more.

leemajors
09-25-2006, 09:34 AM
i can't take david caruso's endless posturing, i can watch miami sometimes but not week after week. the characters in the original are better rounded IMO.

MaNuMaNiAc
09-25-2006, 01:45 PM
i can't take david caruso's endless posturing, i can watch miami sometimes but not week after week. the characters in the original are better rounded IMO.completely agree, Caruso's overacts EVERY single piece of dialogue. The dude is a horrible actor. In his early days he was alright, he still exagerated A LOT but now its just ridiculous.

as for CSI, I think its alright, although I tend to find the dialogue repetitive and cheesy.

2Blonde
09-26-2006, 03:03 PM
What I took from it was that Catherine refused the drink. Then the guy probably had already slipped something into the drink she had left sitting at the bar when she went out to dance. His offer to buy her a drink was just a chance to get close to her after dosing her. He knew he'd get her soon anyway since he'd already drugged her.

I don't think the murdered guy was the same guy that drugged her. I think Catherine is going to spend this season, or a good part of it, going on her own private vendetta trying to find out who did this to her an attempting to exact her own revenge at the potential cost of her career.

I think Grissom and Sarah are also going to try and keep their relationship private until it blows up in a very public way as well. As we've seen over the past few years, the people who work CSI are very single minded dedicated people and don't seem to be really capable of balancing work and personal lives, so rather than come clean in the beginning they hide it until it becomes a scandal.

leemajors
09-26-2006, 03:19 PM
What I took from it was that Catherine refused the drink. Then the guy probably had already slipped something into the drink she had left sitting at the bar when she went out to dance. His offer to buy her a drink was just a chance to get close to her after dosing her. He knew he'd get her soon anyway since he'd already drugged her.

I don't think the murdered guy was the same guy that drugged her. I think Catherine is going to spend this season, or a good part of it, going on her own private vendetta trying to find out who did this to her an attempting to exact her own revenge at the potential cost of her career.

I think Grissom and Sarah are also going to try and keep their relationship private until it blows up in a very public way as well. As we've seen over the past few years, the people who work CSI are very single minded dedicated people and don't seem to be really capable of balancing work and personal lives, so rather than come clean in the beginning they hide it until it becomes a scandal.

interesting, but i think that catherine ordered the drink after she danced with nick (if we are talking about the same moment) - i thought i remembered her saying "i'm going to get a drink." that's why i thought it may have been the bartender who drugged her. but who knows, we'll know a bit more in around 52 hours or so...

J.T.
09-27-2006, 01:03 AM
Son of a bitch, I missed the premiere? Time to download that fucker. Not much spoilage in this thread either, thanks.

missmyzte
09-27-2006, 08:47 AM
Anyone else catch the article in TV Guide? Sounds like they're really going to get into the characters' personal lives more this season than in any other. Warrick is going to have marriage problems, Greg has some kind of life-or-death situation, we saw a little of what's going to happen to Catherine and then the affair with Grissom/Sara.

leemajors
09-28-2006, 10:43 PM
well 2blonde was quite right about the guy, that was an interesting twist. the rocker murder was weird, still have no idea who could have done that.

T Park
09-28-2006, 11:05 PM
Is that Danny Bonaduce???

The dude on Starface.

Thanks Leemajors for not giving it away too much.

We people out here in Cali are JUST NOW getting to watch :lol

T Park
09-28-2006, 11:21 PM
Wow, didn't know Grissom and the coroner could sing :lmao

Didn't totally understand where the key was stuck in.

It kinda looked like the brain, but, its impossible to lodge a key in there.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
09-28-2006, 11:25 PM
I missed it. Did somebody die and then they put it all together to figure out who did it in the last 15 minutes?

leemajors
09-28-2006, 11:59 PM
I missed it. Did somebody die and then they put it all together to figure out who did it in the last 15 minutes?

the catherine thing came to a head and was sorted out, the other murder still a mystery after the first 2 eps. may have another grissom adversary for a longer arc. if you were being sarcastic i answered anyway.

T Park
09-29-2006, 12:04 AM
Nope.

If you would've watched, you would know.

Someone died, they don't know who did it.

Great twist at the end, and seeing Sam get shot by that dude was shocking.

Looks like they are gonna do like Millenium and X Files did, have a "comic" episode.

It, House rank right together as best shows on TV.

Shark I have to admit is VERY well written, and has a great actor in James Woods.

T Park
09-29-2006, 12:06 AM
Yeah the Catherine thing may be now, how her and her daughter get past this.

Or, how she might be coming into a whole hell of alot of money since Sam looks like he just got killed.

BTW, the new Honda CRVs look awesome.

katyon6th
09-29-2006, 06:37 AM

:lol

leemajors
09-29-2006, 07:36 AM
Nope.

If you would've watched, you would know.

Someone died, they don't know who did it.

Great twist at the end, and seeing Sam get shot by that dude was shocking.

Looks like they are gonna do like Millenium and X Files did, have a "comic" episode.

It, House rank right together as best shows on TV.

Shark I have to admit is VERY well written, and has a great actor in James Woods.

i like csi, numb3rs, smallville and my name is earl.

katyon6th
09-29-2006, 08:33 AM
The Office > My Name is Earl

leemajors
09-29-2006, 09:37 AM
The Office > My Name is Earl

if you're talking about the BBC office, then yes. the american version is a pale imitation at best. steve carrell <<<<< ricky gervais.

Ginofan
09-29-2006, 09:56 AM
Damn Catherine had the sky falling on her the last two episodes...but it seems over for her.

That whole scene where Grissom and Dr. Robbins were jammin' out over the rockstar's dead body was so hillariously cheesy. The whole model thing is freaky. I don't get what Grissom concluded when he found that eye on the back of that picture. Any ideas?

leemajors
09-29-2006, 10:19 AM
Damn Catherine had the sky falling on her the last two episodes...but it seems over for her.

That whole scene where Grissom and Dr. Robbins were jammin' out over the rockstar's dead body was so hillariously cheesy. The whole model thing is freaky. I don't get what Grissom concluded when he found that eye on the back of that picture. Any ideas?

i have no idea either, it looked kinda like a doll eye - very vivid green. hope they continue to investigate it.

missmyzte
09-29-2006, 06:54 PM
I didn't get the doll-eye thing either, but it appeared to mean something to him. Not sure.

Someone else mentioned it too, but you have to wonder if Catherine will inherit all of Sam's fortune. One of his sons is dead, the other is in jail and that leaves only Catherine. I'm sure he had a full will on file with his lawyer, but I wonder who he left everything to.

T Park
09-29-2006, 06:57 PM
Itll be a fight out with Sam's current wife, and Catharine probobly.

leemajors
11-09-2006, 11:54 PM
they got back to the model builder this episode, i thought it was a very cool episode. i'm not too familiar with court systems - was greg served with a civil suit? it was declared an excusable death...