PDA

View Full Version : Greg Davis must be fired

LaMarcus Bryant
09-23-2006, 04:49 PM
4th and 2 option???? no direct handoff to melton?????

this guy is the biggest dumbass in the entire fucking ncaa are you shitting me?!?!?!?!?!?!

BeerIsGood!
09-23-2006, 04:50 PM
:lol I'm surprised he didn't call QB draw

LaMarcus Bryant
09-23-2006, 04:51 PM
dude seriously
what the fucking shit does it take for the common mariott texas fan to realize he is the biggest dipshit in the entire big twelve at least

he has melton and what hte fuck does he do
option?!?!?!
dude we have an excellent OL and a Bus-esque RB, what hte fuck is he thinking?!

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-23-2006, 08:48 PM
Cut him some slack, he was watching A&M - Army last week and thought it was a cool idea.

kskonn
09-23-2006, 11:47 PM
Cut him some slack, he was watching A&M - Army last week and thought it was a cool idea.
:lol

Horry For 3!
09-24-2006, 01:05 AM
I have been sayin Greg Davis is a dumbass for awhile

LaMarcus Bryant
09-24-2006, 09:21 AM
everyone has been saying that for years

leemajors
09-24-2006, 09:32 AM
i think the smack brown has a mancrush on him - he won't be going anywhere.

Ballcox
09-25-2006, 12:26 PM
As long as we have Mack, Greg is part of the package-unless shit gets really desparate at some point. Personally, I was looking for that power formation we've used on that 4th and 2 play. The one where was D. Lokey (DT) lines up as the lead blocker, with Obagannya right behind him? That play has been money in short yardage every time we've used it, don't know what it wasn't used there. I just don't like the idea of McCoy running for it on 4th and 2.

BeerIsGood!
09-25-2006, 02:38 PM
As long as we have Mack, Greg is part of the package-unless shit gets really desparate at some point. Personally, I was looking for that power formation we've used on that 4th and 2 play. The one where was D. Lokey (DT) lines up as the lead blocker, with Obagannya right behind him? That play has been money in short yardage every time we've used it, don't know what it wasn't used there. I just don't like the idea of McCoy running for it on 4th and 2.
Nobody should like McCoy (or Snead for that matter) running with it on 4th and 2. Vince Young behind center - ok, do it. I think Davis had a flashback.

You could also use Lokey and line Melton up behind him. Lokey does a good job in short yardage... he pancaked the hell out of a LB or DB on the goal line in this game.

Ballcox
09-25-2006, 03:12 PM
^ Yeah, loved that block Lokey laid on #4 for Iowa St., had to be either a safety or maybe a LB, but tha dude got fucking rolled on that play and then Melton just walks into the end zone. Great formation for short yardage and goal line situations.

johngateswhiteley
09-25-2006, 03:36 PM
greg davis should get a raise and contract extension.

leemajors
09-25-2006, 03:47 PM
greg davis should get a raise and contract extension.

USC really needs to hire kevin gilbride.

johngateswhiteley
09-25-2006, 03:59 PM

ha ha, we'll pass.

LaMarcus Bryant
09-25-2006, 05:43 PM

I fucking loved the formation call, but the fact htat it was an option just pissed me off to no end...it wasn't Obagannya behind a lead blocker either, it was MELTON, so that makes it doubly stupid, seeing as how Melton was having his way with Iowa State's front line.

BeerIsGood!
09-25-2006, 05:55 PM
USC is in desperate need of Chan Gailey.