PDA

View Full Version : Be An NBA GM: Carmelo Vs. Parker

Pistons < Spurs
09-24-2006, 10:01 AM
Our Saturday match-up features Team USA’s Carmelo Anthony and France’s Tony Parker, who both have high profile girl friend's. Anthony is a member of the amazing 2003 Draft class, along with fellow USA Basketball players LeBron James and Dwyane Wade. Parker was the steal of the 2001 Draft, when the Spurs took him with the twenty-eighth overall pick. Would you rather start an NBA franchise with Carmelo or Tony?

The Case for Carmelo

After one championship season at Syracuse, Carmelo bolted for the NBA and landed with the Denver Nuggets . He hasn’t had the success in the NBA that he experienced at the NCAA level, but his play has remained superb. He’s remained durable in his three seasons and he enjoyed a career-high in points last year with 26.5 points a night. He’s improved both his attitude and shooting in his short career, and that shows he’s dedicated to the game of basketball.

The Case against Carmelo

Carmelo has always taken a backseat to fellow 2003 draftee LeBron James, and with the recent championship that Dwyane Wade enjoyed, he’s also fallen behind Wade in the list of best players from their class. He’s been in some hot water during his short career, and that may hurt his value as a potential franchise cornerstone.

The Case for Parker

Tony Parker was an unknown when he was taken late in the first round of the 2001 rookie draft. The Spurs soon realized they had found a diamond in the rough when Parker emerged as a regular contributor on the Spurs championship teams of recent years. Last season he improved his scoring average to 18.9 points per game, while shooting an astounding 54.8 percent from the field. Remember he’s a point guard!

The Case against Parker

While he is an amazing talent and one of the most dynamic players in the game, he’s not a traditional point guard. He’s never averaged more than 6.1 assists per game, and he’s always good for a few turnovers a night. He also recently broken his finger, and is expected to miss four to six weeks. I’m not trying to discredit his play, but he may be the type of player that just fits perfectly into San Antonio’s system.

The choice is yours – Who would you rather start an NBA franchise with?

Vote on our main page to have your voice heard!

http://www.realgm.com/src_beyondthearc/47/20060923/be_an_nba_gm_carmelo_vs_parker/

TDMVPDPOY
09-24-2006, 10:10 AM
The Case against Carmelo

Carmelo has always taken a backseat to fellow 2003 draftee LeBron James, and with the recent championship that Dwyane Wade enjoyed, he’s also fallen behind Wade in the list of best players from their class. He’s been in some hot water during his short career, and that may hurt his value as a potential franchise cornerstone.

http://www.realgm.com/src_beyondthearc/47/20060923/be_an_nba_gm_carmelo_vs_parker/
i dunno why they keep on comparing him to wade or lebron, his nearly on there level if he improves his defense and passing, but the only thing thats expected of him is to score only for this nuggets team.
his playin in the west, so its harder to advance, now if the nuggets is in the east it be a different story.

Zunni
09-24-2006, 12:12 PM
Carmelo always strikes me as being MUCH more concerned with being perceived as "hard" or "street" than winning. Since he's not, he just makes himself ridiculous.

v2freak
09-24-2006, 12:16 PM
Both are improving each year, but I'd rather have a wingman that can shoot and slash like Carmelo

Zunni
09-24-2006, 12:25 PM
Both are improving each year, but I'd rather have a wingman that can shoot and slash like Carmelo
Supply and demand. Wingmen who can score literally drop off of trees in this league. Top PGs are much more rare.

baseline bum
09-24-2006, 12:37 PM
Anthony... come on, Tony's a great player and an allstar, but Anthony is a sure-fire HOF.

Zunni
09-24-2006, 12:45 PM
Anthony... come on, Tony's a great player and an allstar, but Anthony is a sure-fire HOF.
:lol Sure-fire? He's played 3 seasons and averaged a shade under 23 points. I think I'll wait another 10 before I make my assessment.

jman3000
09-24-2006, 01:57 PM
^^
yeah... i was gonna say... with him playing his prime (a few years from now) in the lebron-wade-howard etc era, it's gonna be hard for him to gain the accolades generally needed to ensure HOF status. Not to mention I don't believe his style of play is indusive to becoming a truly elite scorer unless he maybe nails the 3 with a bit more consistency. he's also a bit too quick on the trigger with the long 2.

NorCal510
09-24-2006, 03:18 PM
cant compare carmelo to parker

Mr. Body
09-24-2006, 07:50 PM
It's ridiculous to say Anthony is HOF bound, but I'd definitely take him over Parker at this point. He's a better player, is franchise-level in potential, and is maybe the clutchest player in the league.

baseline bum
09-24-2006, 08:20 PM
Anthony has a great jumper and is unguardable in the post. Hes one of the best scorers Ive ever seen, and will definitely be in the hall, injuries willing.

BERSERK
09-24-2006, 08:42 PM
As much as I love Parker as the Spurs point guard, I would accept Carmelo in a Spurs uniform in a second if a trade was possible. Carmelo produces alot more match up problems than Parker does to his opponents. Not to mention, Carmelo probably is alot more consistent in his shooting than Parker.

Who cares if Carmelo receives bad headlines from the media. As long as Carmelo brings wins- People will be willing to forgive his bad habits. Who in here will try to lie about Carmelo's character being issue if he was in a Spurs uniform?

RS189
09-24-2006, 10:08 PM
Carmelo right now is kind of like Grant Hill back in the day, right now id take him easily over parker

Bob Lanier
09-25-2006, 12:19 AM
Anthony. Come on.

Anthony vs. Ginobili is a little tougher, but Tony Parker? No contest.

mavs>spurs2
09-25-2006, 12:27 AM
Anthony=superstar, Parker=all star. It's not a hard decision.

Bruno
09-25-2006, 04:06 AM
Anthony. Come on.

Anthony vs. Ginobili is a little tougher, but Tony Parker? No contest.

I take Anthony over Parker but I take Parker over Ginobili, we aren't anymore in june 2005.
I take even more Parker over Ginobili when you see that the question is in this thread : "Would you rather start an NBA franchise with..".
Parker over Ginobili is a no brainer to start a franchise.

Obstructed_View
09-25-2006, 05:36 AM
If you are an NBA GM and you are even debating Carmelo vs. Parker, you probably won't be a GM for long.

Kibic
09-25-2006, 06:55 AM
Anthony=superstar, Parker=all star. It's not a hard decision.
Boy was he a superstar against those 12 noname Greeks on WC.

gospursgojas
09-25-2006, 07:39 AM
'Melo.

This summer's FIBA WC's really made a Carmelo Anthony fan out of me

BERSERK
09-25-2006, 08:49 AM
I take Anthony over Parker but I take Parker over Ginobili, we aren't anymore in june 2005.
I take even more Parker over Ginobili when you see that the question is in this thread : "Would you rather start an NBA franchise with..".
Parker over Ginobili is a no brainer to start a franchise.

Parker did not win the '03 and '05 championships, Ginobili did. When Parker was trying overcome his shooting deficiencies, Ginobili was OWNING the Lakers and Pistons.

If someone was deciding to start an NBA franchise, they should take Manu over Parker any day. MANU, at least, can play point guard. Parker can't even be a guard because he'll be overmatched with every guard with every other team.

Bruno
09-25-2006, 11:39 AM
Parker did not win the '03 and '05 championships, Ginobili did. When Parker was trying overcome his shooting deficiencies, Ginobili was OWNING the Lakers and Pistons.

If someone was deciding to start an NBA franchise, they should take Manu over Parker any day. MANU, at least, can play point guard. Parker can't even be a guard because he'll be overmatched with every guard with every other team.

So wrong but so funny :lol

George Gervin's Afro
09-25-2006, 11:54 AM
carmelo.

nkdlunch
09-25-2006, 12:19 PM
is this a fucking joke? Is the next NBA GM contest, Beno vs. AI?

I am even more surprised at the results Carmelo 82%, Parker 18%

I'm guessing a lot of ppl still hate Melo

Pero
09-25-2006, 02:22 PM
I am even more surprised at the results Carmelo 82%, Parker 18%

I'm guessing a lot of ppl still hate Melo

I don`t get this? Why are you surprised and why do you think a lot of people still hate Carmelo?

ducks
09-25-2006, 02:27 PM
melo or chauncy

BERSERK
09-25-2006, 02:32 PM
So wrong but so funny :lol

C'mon, in the championship years Manu was alot more effective than Parker in those games. Parker couldn't even shoot, he was intimidated by the bigger opponents and was scared to play in the big games.

Manu, on the other hand, played defense, showed grit and determination, and was way more clutch than Parker can ever dream of. Every time the Spurs went into a hole, Parker did not bail them out. That's why I say Manu is alot more valuable than Parker.

BERSERK
09-25-2006, 02:33 PM
melo or chauncy

Melo is still more valuable over chancey. The reason Billups has a championship ring is because the Pistons had a better team.

If Melo had a better supporting cast, he would have won too.

Bruno
09-25-2006, 03:16 PM
C'mon

C'mon you are wrong on almost everything.

let's see :

Parker did not win the '03 and '05 championships, Ginobili did.

Parker was better than Manu in 03 (Palyoffs stats : 14.7ppg for Parker, 9.4ppg for Ginobili). Parker was quite good in 05 playoffs too (17.2ppg).

When Parker was trying overcome his shooting deficiencies,

Parker has worked a lot on his jumpshot and has a reliable mid range jumpshoot since the ASG. Don't live in the past.

Ginobili was OWNING the Lakers and Pistons.

Parker was better than Ginobili against Lakers (14.8ppg against 11.7ppg) and he was a 20 years old PG.

If someone was deciding to start an NBA franchise, they should take Manu over Parker any day.

Wrong, a general manager will take Parker over Ginobili because :
- Parker is 24, Ginobili is 29.
- Parker can still improve.
- Parker has way less injuries than Ginobili.
- Parker is a PG : PGs are more difficult to fing than SG.
- Parker is able to play 35mpg, Ginobili can't play more than 30mpg.
- Parker was better than Ginobili in 2006 and it will be likely the same thing in the following years.

MANU, at least, can play point guard.

Sure, Manu is our starting PG and Parker is our starting SG. :lol
Pass first PG aren't better than shoot first PG, PG aren't only on the court to pass the ball, they have the right to score. Parker is a great shoot first PG and a shoot first PG isn't at all an undersized SG.

Parker can't even be a guard because he'll be overmatched with every guard with every other team.

:lol
Ask Bibby this year or ask Pistons after game 7.

In every sentence you claim things that are false. If you are a Parker hate, at least, be a clever one.

BERSERK
09-25-2006, 04:44 PM
C'mon you are wrong on almost everything.

That's your opinion. I'm just giving mine.

Parker was better than Manu in 03 (Palyoffs stats : 14.7ppg for Parker, 9.4ppg for Ginobili). Parker was quite good in 05 playoffs too (17.2ppg).

The reason why Parker averaged more than Manu in the 03' year because he was the starter. Manu was a bench player.

If we're bringing out stats, then here it is:
Manu was better than Parker in the '05 playoffs averaging 20.8 points per game. Parker was averaging 17.2 points per game.

Manu barely played 30 minutes per game and he still managed to be more effective in other areas than Parker (points, steals, rebounds, etc.). Not to mention, Ginobili does all the little things that don't show up in stats - Hustle, boxing out defenders for a rebound, etc.

Parker has worked a lot on his jumpshot and has a reliable mid range jumpshoot since the ASG. Don't live in the past.

Parker has developed thanks to the Spurs shooting doctor. At the NBA level, he should have already have learned how to shoot. It just goes to show how pathetic Parker's game was. In all the clutch moments, Parker was not on the floor in the crucial game costing moments - '03 Dallas series and '05 Seattle series. Pop trusted Manu to be in the floor than Parker.

Wrong, a general manager will take Parker over Ginobili because :
- Parker is 24, Ginobili is 29.
- Parker can still improve.
- Parker has way less injuries than Ginobili.
- Parker is a PG : PGs are more difficult to fing than SG.
- Parker is able to play 35mpg, Ginobili can't play more than 30mpg.
- Parker was better than Ginobili in 2006 and it will be likely the same thing in the following years.

1. Parker may be younger than Ginobili but Ginobili has the veteran experience. You can't replace that.
2. Parker COULD improve. You don't know until it happens. Ginobili can raise his stats too if he had the ball as much as Parker does.
3. That's an opinion. Not a fact. Power Forwards and Centers are the most valuable. All the best teams had the best power forwards and centers. Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Shaq, and Tim Duncan.
4. The reason Ginobili can't play more than 30 mpg is because Pop pulls him out of the game. It's not Gino's fault.
5. Ginobili was injured in most of 2006. Injuries happen. It will be test to see if Parker will be good again this year. Last year might have been a fluke.

:lol
Ask Bibby this year or ask Pistons after game 7.

Bibby doesn't play defense. In fact, who was Sacramento's best defender (Artest, in case I have to spell it out for you) guarding who? Oh yeah, it was Ginobili.

What would the Pistons say? They'll say don't double team Manu 'cause he'll pass it out to Horry.

In every sentence you claim things that are false. If you are a Parker hate, at least, be a clever one.

Whatever, dude.

Bruno
09-25-2006, 06:01 PM
That's your opinion. I'm just giving mine.

It was more than an opinion. Facts can be denied.

The reason why Parker averaged more than Manu in the 03' year because he was the starter. Manu was a bench player.

If we're bringing out stats, then here it is:
Manu was better than Parker in the '05 playoffs averaging 20.8 points per game. Parker was averaging 17.2 points per game.

Manu barely played 30 minutes per game and he still managed to be more effective in other areas than Parker (points, steals, rebounds, etc.). Not to mention, Ginobili does all the little things that don't show up in stats - Hustle, boxing out defenders for a rebound, etc.

So you go from "Parker did not win the '03 and '05 championships, Ginobili did." to Manu was really good in 05. Interesting ....

Parker has developed thanks to the Spurs shooting doctor. At the NBA level, he should have already have learned how to shoot. It just goes to show how pathetic Parker's game was.

Parker enters in the league at 19. You can't expect that a 19 years old player has all the skills to play in NBA.
Using a shooting doctor to improve your jumpshot isn't pathetic : it's clever. Tell that to Steve Kerr and Grant hill who work with the same shooting coach.

In all the clutch moments, Parker was not on the floor in the crucial game costing moments - '03 Dallas series and '05 Seattle series. Pop trusted Manu to be in the floor than Parker.

Parker was 20 years old in 03 and he was on the floor during the crucial moments against Seattle in 05 (check your facts).

1. Parker may be younger than Ginobili but Ginobili has the veteran experience. You can't replace that.
2. Parker COULD improve. You don't know until it happens. Ginobili can raise his stats too if he had the ball as much as Parker does.
3. That's an opinion. Not a fact. Power Forwards and Centers are the most valuable. All the best teams had the best power forwards and centers. Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Shaq, and Tim Duncan.
4. The reason Ginobili can't play more than 30 mpg is because Pop pulls him out of the game. It's not Gino's fault.
5. Ginobili was injured in most of 2006. Injuries happen. It will be test to see if Parker will be good again this year. Last year might have been a fluke.

1. You build a team around young players, not old one. Parker has shown some good leadership in 06. BTW, Parker : 16500min in nba, Ginobili : 10000min in nba.
2. A 24 years old player has more upside than a 29 years old player.
3. Ginobili isn't a PF or a C. It's a fact that PG are harder to find than swingmen.
4. Ginobili with his crazy style hasn't the stamina to play 35mpg. Pop has no reason to pulls him out of a game since he is Spurs' better swingmen.
5. Parker has raised his stats every year except one since 5 years. Last year is far from being a fluke. Manu's 05 year looks way more like a fluke than Parker's 06 year (even if I don't think that manu's 05 year is a fluke).

Bibby doesn't play defense. In fact, who was Sacramento's best defender (Artest, in case I have to spell it out for you) guarding who? Oh yeah, it was Ginobili.

What would the Pistons say? They'll say don't double team Manu 'cause he'll pass it out to Horry.

Do, you say that Parker is "overmatched" because he can't score : it's just ridiculous, check his stats.
Artest wasn't guarding Ginobili because he was more dangerous than Parker. A player can't guard players from PG to SF. Artest is a SF : he will mainly guard the best opposite swingman.
Horry shoot was in the game 5 not in the game 7.

Whatever, dude.

Sorry but when you give your opinion, at least based it on true facts and not false facts.

BERSERK
09-25-2006, 06:26 PM
It was more than an opinion. Facts can be denied.
More like your facts are exaggerated. I'm just stating the obvious.

So you go from "Parker did not win the '03 and '05 championships, Ginobili did." to Manu was really good in 05. Interesting ....
You're the one who brought up player stats. The reason why I'm bringing up Ginobili's 05 stats is because we're going to base it on Manu and Tony as starters. It makes the argument more arguable on who's effective on their minutes.

Parker enters in the league at 19. You can't expect that a 19 years old player has all the skills to play in NBA.
Using a shooting doctor to improve your jumpshot isn't pathetic : it's clever. Tell that to Steve Kerr and Grant hill who work with the same shooting coach.
Oh now you're saying it's unfair to compare '03 Parker to '03 Ginobili because Parker was a young rookie. It just goes to show now you're pulling the age card as an excuse to justify Parker's weak playoff performance.

Parker was 20 years old in 03 and he was on the floor during the crucial moments against Seattle in 05 (check your facts).
On game 6 in the final secons, who was that gave Tim Duncan the winning play? Manu. Not Tony. Check your facts!

1. You build a team around young players, not old one. Parker has shown some good leadership in 06. BTW, Parker : 16500min in nba, Ginobili : 10000min in nba.

Ginobili was winning titles when he was the Euro league. He certainly would have won more championships for the Spurs if he was brought in at a young age too.

2. A 24 years old player has more upside than a 29 years old player.
Why just because he's younger? experience can be a plus too.
Youth is not always an answer. Go ask the Charlotte Bobcats how they're doing with their championship caliber team.

3. Ginobili isn't a PF or a C. It's a fact that PG are harder to find than swingmen.
No, you said which position is valuable. I just stated which position do I think it's more valuable. I know Ginobili isn't a Power Foward or Center. Read my message again. Where do you read where I said that Ginobili is a power forward or center.

4. Ginobili with his crazy style hasn't the stamina to play 35mpg. Pop has no reason to pulls him out of a game since he is Spurs' better swingmen.
So you're saying Pop would rather have a well rested manu than well rested Tony.

5. Parker has raised his stats every year except one since 5 years. Last year is far from being a fluke. Manu's 05 year looks way more like a fluke than Parker's 06 year (even if I don't think that manu's 05 year is a fluke).

Again you're making it seem like your opinion is a fact. We don't know if Tony will have another good year. The reason why Tony had a good year was because Tim and Manu were banged up all year long. As the Spurs other scoring option, he has the opportunity to do good on that.

Do, you say that Parker is "overmatched" because he can't score : it's just ridiculous, check his stats.
No, I say Tony is overmatched if you consider player matchups on other teams, not scoring.

Artest wasn't guarding Ginobili because he was more dangerous than Parker. A player can't guard players from PG to SF. Artest is a SF : he will mainly guard the best opposite swingman.
You would be a terrible GM. If you have the best defender on your team, you have cover your dangerous opponents.
why do you think Pop has Bowen cover the most dangerous opponents of the other teams.

Horry shoot was in the game 5 not in the game 7.
Then you admit Ginobili's play was crucial to game 5. Where was Parker?
There wouldn't be a game 7 if we had won game 5. Remember that. Also Ginobili's and Tim Duncan's effort in Game 7 was what won the championship.

Sorry but when you give your opinion, at least based it on true facts and not false facts.
Stop your BS, Bruno.

Bruno
09-25-2006, 07:05 PM
More like your facts are exaggerated. I'm just stating the obvious.

A fact is fact. Your opinion is exaggerated.

Oh now you're saying it's unfair to compare '03 Parker to '03 Ginobili because Parker was a young rookie. It just goes to show now you're pulling the age card as an excuse to justify Parker's weak playoff performance.

Parker wasn't a rookie in 03 and Parker was better than Manu in 03', your point is moot.

On game 6 in the final secons, who was that gave Tim Duncan the winning play? Manu. Not Tony. Check your facts!

Parker was on the floor, check your facts.

Why just because he's younger? experience can be a plus too.
Youth is not always an answer. Go ask the Charlotte Bobcats how they're doing with their championship caliber team.

It take times to buld a winning franchise from scratch and that's why you need young players who can stay with you for a long time.
BTW, Bobcats are doing a great job.

No, you said which position is valuable. I just stated which position do I think it's more valuable. I know Ginobili isn't a Power Foward or Center. Read my message again. Where do you read where I said that Ginobili is a power forward or center.

No. I've said "PGs are more difficult to find than SG"
Manu is a SG, Parker is a PG : PF or C have nothing to do in this argument and you have started to speak about PF or C.

So you're saying Pop would rather have a well rested manu than well rested Tony.

No. Parker can play 35mpg during 100 games/year, Manu can't. Plain and simple.

Again you're making it seem like your opinion is a fact. We don't know if Tony will have another good year. The reason why Tony had a good year was because Tim and Manu were banged up all year long. As the Spurs other scoring option, he has the opportunity to do good on that.

Tony has had a lot of good years. The last was better than the previous.

No, I say Tony is overmatched if you consider player matchups on other teams, not scoring.

That's why parker is an allstar and is considered as a top5 PG ?

You would be a terrible GM. If you have the best defender on your team, you have cover your dangerous opponents.
why do you think Pop has Bowen cover the most dangerous opponents of the other teams.

First, a coach make defensive assignements, not the GM.
Never heard of what a matchup is ?
Bowen don't cover the mostt dangerous opponents : against Minnessota, he doesn't defend Garnett...
Sorry to be harsh : either you have a very limited BB knowledge or you're just a troll to say things like "If you have the best defender on your team, you have cover your dangerous opponents."

Then you admit Ginobili's play was crucial to game 5. Where was Parker?

So you say that Parker has always the ball in his hands (and that's why Manu stats aren't good) and when he doesn't have the ball in his hands you say "Where was Parker?".

BERSERK
09-25-2006, 07:23 PM
A fact is fact. Your opinion is exaggerated.
All your posts are a joke. Try to read slowly so you don't hurt yourself.

Parker wasn't a rookie in 03 and Parker was better than Manu in 03', your point is moot.
Parker did not do a better performance than Manu. If you remember the time, every time Parker would mess up Pop would pull him in. It's basically what Pop is doing with Beno now. Any error = no playing time.

Parker was on the floor, check your facts.
You're overlooking the important message here.
Manu = clutch.
Parker = choke.
Parker did not bail out the Spurs when they were in a hole. It was either Tim or Manu. Nothing more, nothing less.

It take times to buld a winning franchise from scratch and that's why you need young players who can stay with you for a long time.
BTW, Bobcats are doing a great job.
If all you have is young rookies, then you're destined to fail. You need some veteran experience in the mix to turn a franchise around. Not all rookies will turn into the next Magic Johnsons, Lebron James, Tim Duncans, Shaqs, etc.

No. I've said "PGs are more difficult to find than SG"
Manu is a SG, Parker is a PG : PF or C have nothing to do in this argument and you have started to speak about PF or C.
Again you're overlooking the obvious. In MY OPINION, PF or C are more valuable than the point guards.

No. Parker can play 35mpg during 100 games/year, Manu can't. Plain and simple.
With whatever time manu has, he uses it effectively (offense and defense).

Tony has had a lot of good years. The last was better than the previous.

Again you're trying to predict the future. You don't know if Tony or Manu will have another good year. In that past 3 years performances from the two players, I'm saying that Manu is valuable than Tony.

That's why parker is an allstar and is considered as a top5 PG ?
From what source? Any list that's out now is subjective.

First, a coach make defensive assignements, not the GM.
Never heard of what a matchup is ?
Bowen don't cover the mostt dangerous opponents : against Minnessota, he doesn't defend Garnett...
Sorry to be harsh : either you have a very limited BB knowledge or you're just a troll to say things like "If you have the best defender on your team, you have cover your dangerous opponents."
Again you're the one proving to be limited to your Basketball knowledge. If you're a good defender, you're capable of defending anyone.

If you forgot, Bowen was the one who was capable of defending 7 foot tall Dirk in these playoffs.

So you say that Parker has always the ball in his hands (and that's why Manu stats aren't good) and when he doesn't have the ball in his hands you say "Where was Parker?".
Yeah because Parker hasn't shown anybody that he's clutch. Parker is not clutch.

Bruno
09-25-2006, 07:36 PM
This discussion is going nowhere so I ended it. If you want to read more about the subject, there are a ton of Parker/Ginobili threads on this board.

If you're a good defender, you're capable of defending anyone.

:lmao
I don't want to be unkind with you but that is one of the dumbest thing, I've ever read on this board. You seriously lack of BB knowledge and I don't say that to hurt you.

BERSERK
09-25-2006, 07:38 PM
This discussion is going nowhere so I ended it. If you want to read more about the subject, there are a ton of Parker/Ginobili threads on this board.

Then you're admitting you have nothing to fall back on.

:lmao

I don't want to be unkind with you but that is one of the dumbest thing, I've ever read on this board. You seriously lack of BB knowledge and I don't say that to hurt you.
Again you'll say anything to sooth your broken pride.

Bruno
09-25-2006, 07:50 PM
Then you're admitting you have nothing to fall back on.

Discuting with you is just a waste of time because you are clueless about BB.
Re-read this discussion and you will see how all your points were destroyed.

Again you'll say anything to sooth your broken pride.

My pride won't be broken with a discusion on internet (where I'm right furthermore).

BTW, It's my last post to you. End of the discussion.

BERSERK
09-25-2006, 07:55 PM
Discuting with you is just a waste of time because you are clueless about BB.
Re-read this discussion and you will see how all your points were destroyed.

Yeah like the last post was your last message. I made good points in my posts and you're just finding words to misinterpret.

My pride won't be broken with a discusion on internet (where I'm right furthermore).

BTW, It's my last post to you. End of the discussion.

Starting an argument and not finishing it doesn't mean you won, Bruno. It means you ran out of stuff to make up. So turn tail and run.