PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Headed Out This Weekend?

09-28-2006, 01:35 PM
For the opener of whitetail bow season?

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-28-2006, 02:03 PM
I don't need a bow to get my "white tail."

Seriously though, happy hunting, 1369.

JoeChalupa
09-28-2006, 02:08 PM
Or "black tail" for that matter.

ObiwanGinobili
09-28-2006, 02:08 PM
nope.

I think my uncle is.... at least I assume since his wife is having an all girls only spa weekend at the house.
that must mean he's hunting again.

so this possibly menas i'll be getting some free massage and soem free bird. :tu yeah for me.

09-28-2006, 02:09 PM
I don't need a bow to get my "white tail."

Seriously though, happy hunting, 1369.

Remember what Napolean Dynamite said...

BeerIsGood!
09-28-2006, 02:09 PM
nope.

I think my uncle is.... at least I assume since his wife is having an all girls only spa weekend at the house.

so this possibly menas i'll be getting some free massage and soem free bird. :tu yeah for me.
Sounds like a good combination to me...

09-28-2006, 02:11 PM
nope.

"Free Bird"? Like the burrito place, or am I tragically unhip in the new mommy street lingo yet again?

BeerIsGood!
09-28-2006, 02:11 PM
For the opener of whitetail bow season?

I'm thinking I might as well so I can develop the skills necessary to catch my own vermon once the arabs and north koreans have sparked off a nuclear war and all of the Wal-mart Supercenters are closed.

ObiwanGinobili
09-28-2006, 02:13 PM
"Free Bird"? Like the burrito place, or am I tragically unhip in the new mommy street lingo yet again?

just my mind working faster than my fingers.

see if there is deer coming in, then I know there is some bird in the freezer that will need to come out... and thus go home with me. :princess

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-28-2006, 02:14 PM

Not really, no.

I think I'm one of the only people not to have seen that movie.

It was on during a poker night, but I was too concentrated on losing to a rookie that night.

katyon6th
09-28-2006, 02:15 PM
I love that scene in The Wedding Crashers when they're out hunting and Owen Wilson flies back like 10 ft. after firing his gun.

AlamoSpursFan
09-28-2006, 04:19 PM
I was planning on going out dove hunting this weekend, but if everything goes as planned at work, I'll be headed to Rancho Cucamonga, CA, with a load of Tostitos Scoops!

3200 miles at $0.45 a mile plus drop and hooks, layovers, and meal pay = pretty darn close to 2 large. Not bad for 4 days of ridin' and guidin'! And my boss says he wouldn't want to know if oh, say construction closed I-40 in Barstow and I had to detour through Vegas...

:lol

johnsmith
09-28-2006, 04:25 PM
I love that scene in The Wedding Crashers when they're out hunting and Owen Wilson flies back like 10 ft. after firing his gun.

Jeremy Grey: Have you ever shot one of these things before?

John Beckwith: The whole 17 years we've known each other I've been sneaking off to go on little hunting trips around the world. No, I don't even know what the fuck a quail is!

Jeremy Grey: I look totally ridiculous. Like why do I have to be in camouflage? So the big bad quail doesn't see me?

John Beckwith: I know. Why can't we hunt something cool like a hawk or an eagle, something with some talons?

Jeremy Grey: That'd be awesome. We could get something like big game. Even like a gorilla or a rhinoceros or a fucking human being! That'll get you jacked up.

John Beckwith: That's a little heavy.

Jeremy Grey: I mean like, hunt a human being right now, "Most Dangerous Game". Like a worthy adversary. Not a human being that's armed, but a clever, a clever, human being who knows the jungle. Or the woods.

katyon6th
09-28-2006, 04:27 PM
You're awesome.

MrChug
09-29-2006, 12:05 AM
I'll be heading out to a family money meeting in Houston, then a wedding shower, then a bachelor party, then a early morning seance...and that's just Saturday night. Man, that makes me sound like the weekend of Beyonce huh?

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-29-2006, 12:32 AM
I was planning on going out dove hunting this weekend, but if everything goes as planned at work, I'll be headed to Rancho Cucamonga, CA, with a load of Tostitos Scoops!

3200 miles at $0.45 a mile plus drop and hooks, layovers, and meal pay = pretty darn close to 2 large. Not bad for 4 days of ridin' and guidin'! And my boss says he wouldn't want to know if oh, say construction closed I-40 in Barstow and I had to detour through Vegas...

:lol

You'd best leave a box of those Scoops at my doorstep before the games start on Sunday.

PM5K
09-29-2006, 05:43 AM
I don't really care for shooting defenseless animals, and it's gonna take a lot more than Nuclear war to close down a Walmart Super Center...

Summers
09-29-2006, 06:23 AM

I can't remember what he said about hunting, but the scene where he tries to use the time machine made me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe.

ObiwanGinobili
09-29-2006, 09:22 AM
I don't really care for shooting defenseless animals, and it's gonna take a lot more than Nuclear war to close down a Walmart Super Center...

so you wont eat a poor defenseless animal that was shot out in the woods.

but you will eat a poor defenseless animal thats was raised on a factory farm in a pen the size of it;s own body standing in feces all it's life never tasted real grass neverhaving seen the light of day untill its led to slaughter. And if it's so sivk it can't walk to slaughter it;s still USDA approved, and if it has canercus legions , it;s still USDA approved.

ok :tu

johnsmith
09-29-2006, 09:24 AM
I'm thinking about becoming a vegetarian because I hate plants and I want to rid the world of them.

ObiwanGinobili
09-29-2006, 09:25 AM
I'm thinking about becoming a vegetarian because I hate plants and I want to rid the world of them.

on the same note.

maybe I should become a weedatarian? :smokin

09-29-2006, 09:32 AM
on the same note.

maybe I should become a weedatarian? :smokin

Do that and the little one will never leave the boob.

BeerIsGood!
09-29-2006, 09:47 AM
Even old Bud's distribution lines can't take a nuke hit to the nerve center. No roads. No fuel. No Walmart. :lol

katyon6th
09-29-2006, 09:47 AM
Speaking of plants, if our plant technician doesn't come out today to treat our plants for gnat breeding, I'm going to flip.

BeerIsGood!
09-29-2006, 09:48 AM
Speaking of plants, if our plant technician doesn't come out today to treat our plants for gnat breeding, I'm going to flip.
Learn to embrace the gnats. You may then become their queen and they will do your bidding.

CuckingFunt
09-29-2006, 10:08 AM
but you will eat a poor defenseless animal thats was raised on a factory farm in a pen the size of it;s own body standing in feces all it's life never tasted real grass neverhaving seen the light of day untill its led to slaughter. And if it's so sivk it can't walk to slaughter it;s still USDA approved, and if it has canercus legions , it;s still USDA approved.
The way I see it, every time I eat some of that tender baby cow that's too weak to walk, I'm actually helping to end it's misery.

It's like a heaping helping of mercy killing parmesan. Yummy yum.