Mixability
09-29-2006, 01:12 PM
there goes the season.....

:rolleyes

PM5K
09-29-2006, 01:12 PM

What if Gino starts tapin that and goes for thirty a game? (I know he's married)

Mixability
09-29-2006, 01:14 PM
if Tony is no longer with Eva, does that mean angel_luv will stop with her Eva threads? :lol

katyon6th
09-29-2006, 01:14 PM
This forum is about to go apeshit.

rayray2k8
09-29-2006, 01:15 PM

:lol
I know right?
He'll be to depressed to play this season.
or maybe he'll take down 35 pill and have whole media world in a
wild goose chase again.

DJREN37
Morons said Spurs havent won in 3 years, WTF?

PM5K
Why do you say that Katy?

katyon6th
09-29-2006, 01:17 PM
Why do you say that Katy?

With all the Eva loving threads and with all the girls who love Tony, there's going to be mixed emotions.

Really, I was being silly.

Fillmoe
09-29-2006, 01:18 PM
shes been fucking me for the last 3 months

PM5K
09-29-2006, 01:18 PM
With all the Eva loving threads and with all the girls who love Tony, there's going to be mixed emotions.

Really, I was being silly.

Really? Silly? Interesting.......

PM5K
09-29-2006, 01:19 PM
shes been fucking me for the last 3 months

Damn, I usually only have that dream maybe once or twice a week max....

Fillmoe
09-29-2006, 01:20 PM
Damn, I usually only have that dream maybe once or twice a week max....

boutons_
09-29-2006, 01:22 PM
didn't they stop the construction of their 17K sq ft love nest?

katyon6th
09-29-2006, 01:22 PM
Really? Silly? Interesting.......

I know, it's so unlike me.

boutons_
09-29-2006, 01:23 PM
I can't wait for the jokes at the Spurs tip-off luncheon! :lol

2Blonde
09-29-2006, 01:24 PM
Oh please, this is probably just BS. Didn't they just get back from a vacation together? Besides last year they were saying she was saying she was dating Jamie Foxx too and that wasn't true. If it is true then it will eventually come out. I choose not to believe it. la la la la la...

jman3000
09-29-2006, 01:25 PM
lmao @ darth vader... wasn't that fling like 4 years ago?

Phenomanul
09-29-2006, 01:27 PM
Blocked at work :madrun ..... can someone please post the article.... thanks.

angel_luv
09-29-2006, 01:29 PM
http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1399

I don't believe it either, Blonde.

angel_luv
09-29-2006, 01:30 PM
if Tony is no longer with Eva, does that mean angel_luv will stop with her Eva threads? :lol

You mean the ones you can't stop reading? :)

angel_luv
09-29-2006, 01:32 PM
Here you go: :)

Blocked at work :madrun ..... can someone please post the article.... thanks.

A formal announcement is expected later today saying that Eva Longoira and Tony Parker, point guard for the San Antonio Spurs and her boyfriend of the past few years, are done. No reason has been given as yet, but Longoria is suspected of being less than faithful, and has been linked with Hayden Christensen and Jamie Foxx among others. And Parker just took it because he’s French. One time he threw down his beret in disgust and stormed away in his black Capri pants and striped shirt, but that was about it. Then she taught him a lesson by mooshing his croissants and he did a mime about crying. Jesus, no wonder they Spurs haven’t won in three years.

Phenomanul
09-29-2006, 01:35 PM
Here you go: :)

A formal announcement is expected later today saying that Eva Longoira and Tony Parker, point guard for the San Antonio Spurs and her boyfriend of the past few years, are done. No reason has been given as yet, but Longoria is suspected of being less than faithful, and has been linked with Hayden Christensen and Jamie Foxx among others. And Parker just took it because he’s French. One time he threw down his beret in disgust and stormed away in his black Capri pants and striped shirt, but that was about it. Then she taught him a lesson by mooshing his croissants and he did a mime about crying. Jesus, no wonder they Spurs haven’t won in three years.

Thanks...... yeah, reads like a fake. Too many inconsistencies...

angel_luv
09-29-2006, 01:35 PM
That "article" is so lame! Oh my gosh- who writes that stuff! :rolleyes

SequSpur
09-29-2006, 01:37 PM
this is gay

sa_butta
09-29-2006, 01:40 PM
I call Bullshit. This would have been all over entertainment news.

2Blonde
09-29-2006, 01:41 PM
I googled it and the only source I found was the National Ledger. :lol
And they said it was according to Life & Style Weekly. Their article was as hacky as this one. It was total BS.

It said Eva decided Tony was just too young for her. Right.... :rolleyes They said she realized she was a rich woman and could support herself. :lmao

Cupid
09-29-2006, 01:45 PM
I'm all over this.

MannyIsGod
09-29-2006, 01:49 PM
I hear Eva was with Slomo. There are even pictures over the internet somewhere.

Thats why Rasho was traded, to appease Tony.

Slomo
09-29-2006, 01:53 PM
Fuck you Manny! You couldn't keep your mouth shut could you!

Now everybody knows!

Thanks man, I'll be transfering your fee to your account first thing tomorrow.

2Blonde
09-29-2006, 01:54 PM
I hear Eva was with Slomo. There are even pictures over the internet somewhere.

Thats why Rasho was traded, to appease Tony.

Now that makes more sense than anything else I've read today!!!! :lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-29-2006, 01:55 PM
This might just send the country of France into civil war.

Continue.

NameDropper
09-29-2006, 01:55 PM
I had not heard this. My sources are slipping.

angel_luv
09-29-2006, 01:56 PM
Thanks man, I'll be transfering your fee to your account first thing tomorrow.

:lol You're so bad.

Here's an idea Manny: use the cash to pay off Tony and bring Rasho back.
A poker star like you doesn't need it. :)

MannyIsGod
09-29-2006, 02:03 PM
:lol You're so bad.

Here's an idea Manny: use the cash to pay off Tony and bring Rasho back.
A poker star like you doesn't need it. :)Veronica, I'd rather let Mandy burn the money.

mcornelio
09-29-2006, 02:10 PM
lol... article made me spill my drink out my nose... especially the beret part

fred33
09-29-2006, 02:16 PM
Eva Longoria, Tony Parker Call a Time Out
September 29, 2006

Beautiful Eva Longoria was swarmed by the paparazzi in Beverly Hills Thursday, as rumors began to swirl about a breakup from longtime boyfriend, and San Antonio Spurs star, Tony Parker.

The news shocked everyone who is close to the cuddly couple, and with reason.

“Extra” talked to Eva’s camp on Friday to set the record straight, and they promised us that rumors of their breakup are “grossly inaccurate” and that their “relationship is better than ever.”

nkdlunch
09-29-2006, 02:20 PM
I feel sorry for that pussy wipped mofo

katyon6th
09-29-2006, 02:21 PM
Eva Longoria, Tony Parker Call a Time Out
September 29, 2006

Beautiful Eva Longoria was swarmed by the paparazzi in Beverly Hills Thursday, as rumors began to swirl about a breakup from longtime boyfriend, and San Antonio Spurs star, Tony Parker.

The news shocked everyone who is close to the cuddly couple, and with reason.

“Extra” talked to Eva’s camp on Friday to set the record straight, and they promised us that rumors of their breakup are “grossly inaccurate” and that their “relationship is better than ever.”

Oh, good. I was so worried. Okay, a little worried. Okay, I don't give a shit.

angel_luv
09-29-2006, 02:22 PM
Veronica, I'd rather let Mandy burn the money.

A little flattery got me no where. Typical. :lol

MannyIsGod
09-29-2006, 02:24 PM
Oh, good. I was so worried. Okay, a little worried. Okay, I don't give a shit.You just wanted to hook up with Tony.

Mixability
09-29-2006, 02:29 PM
You mean the ones you can't stop reading? :)

yeah those.....

Oprah's on in a few min.....

care to do the play by play?

Condemned 2 HelLA
09-29-2006, 02:33 PM

Dude,
you don't HAVE to ask a woman to watch Orca; you have to ask them to NOT watch!!!

angel_luv
09-29-2006, 02:34 PM
yeah those.....

I need all requests to be submitted at least four hours in advance. Thanks.

:lol I keed. :)

fred33
09-29-2006, 02:34 PM
Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria and San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker are dealing with a rough patch in their nearly two-year relationship, according to a rep for the actress.

"Eva and Tony are going through a very difficult time right now, just like any other couple with extremely demanding careers," Longoria's rep, Liza Anderson.

Longoria, 31, and Parker, 24, met in November 2004, and by the following summer, the Corpus Christie, Tex.-born actress had turned up at five of the seven NBA finals games and even flown with the team on its private jet, PEOPLE reported at the time.

Although early on the couple refused to confirm that they were dating, a source told PEOPLE, "It's the worst kept secret in America. She's clearly smitten with him."

But in August 2005, Longoria, who plays Gabrielle Solis on Housewives, confirmed that she and Parker were a couple, asking PEOPLE, "What's not to like?"

Longoria caused a stir in March when she told Allure she was "the experienced one" in the relationship. "(I'm) the teacher, especially about love. He's always telling me he's never met anyone who loves the way I do – wholly and freely and unconditionally."

After her remarks were interpreted to mean she was more sexually experienced, she told PEOPLE in April, "In the article, I explain it very clearly – how I'm the experienced one because I've been married, divorced, I've been in several long-term relationships. Tony's been in one long-term relationship and he's 23. I'm 31. I don't know where they got 'teacher of sex.' " (Longoria was married to actor Tyler Christopher from 2002 to 2004.)

Longoria also told PEOPLE she is happiest when in a relationship. "There's no way in the world I would rather be single," she said. "Tony is too. I've said the only reason Tony and I are going to stay together forever is because we're too lazy to look for someone else."

ducks
09-29-2006, 02:42 PM
http://usmagazine.com/node/1341

angel_luv
09-29-2006, 02:42 PM
Convenient how this "story" is being broken right along with the premier of the latest Wives season.
Looks like all the gossip magazines are trying to get their piece of the pie.

ducks
09-29-2006, 02:43 PM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/specials/weblogs/jakle06/

Jakle's Jacuzzi
Jeanne Jakle brings you TV and radio news from San Antonio and beyond.

September 28, 2006
UPDATED: Eva, Tony and her new digs
Eva Longoria, has been everywhere this week — on "Ellen," Jay Leno and other shows — to promote the return of her hit, "Desperate Housewives."

When it comes to joint appearances by the actress and her steady beau of two years, Spur Tony Parker, however, those actually have been relatively few and far between of late.

But — hark! — look for the romantic duo to resurface this weekend. This time, it's on Parker's television turf, however: a sports interview program.

ABC's "NBA Access with Ahmad Rashad" — at noon Sunday on KSAT — features an intimate look at the hot celebrity couple. They sit down in Longoria's new Hollywood home and chat about their relationship, how it started, how it's developed and where they think it's headed.

Everyone knows by now that they met when she brought her dad to a Spurs game and she took him backstage to meet the players. Though Parker wasn't familiar with "Desperate Housewives," he did recognize her from — you got it — the tabloids. They met the next day for brunch ... and the rest is history. Well, at least Hollywood history.

Incidentally, Longoria's on-screen character Gabrielle and her TV hubby Carlos (San Antonio's Ricardo Antonio Chavira) get their first glimpse of their new baby on Sunday's episode of "Housewives" — at 8 p.m. on KSAT.

Sonia_TX
09-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Ducks, I was just going to come here and post that. :)

ducks
09-29-2006, 03:30 PM
to slow

SpursDork
09-29-2006, 03:32 PM
Uh oh:

'Difficult Time' for Eva, Tony

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 29, 2006 03:20PM EST

Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria and San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker are dealing with a rough patch in their nearly two-year relationship, according to a rep for the actress.

"Eva and Tony are going through a very difficult time right now, just like any other couple with extremely demanding careers," says Longoria's rep, Liza Anderson.

Longoria, 31, and Parker, 24, met in November 2004 and, though they played coy at first, by August 2005, Longoria had confirmed they were a couple, asking PEOPLE, "What's not to like?"

In April, Longoria told PEOPLE she is happiest when in a relationship. "There's no way in the world I would rather be single," she said. "Tony is too. I've said the only reason Tony and I are going to stay together forever is because we're too lazy to look for someone else."

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1540995,00.html

boutons_
09-29-2006, 03:37 PM
"we're too lazy to look for someone else."

So if somebody else came looking for you, would you be too lazy to say no?

BeerIsGood!
09-29-2006, 03:43 PM
she didn't say no to me.

ducks
09-29-2006, 03:47 PM
I guess it is better now then during the season
hope he is ok

Extra Stout
09-29-2006, 03:49 PM
Eva always closed her eyes and imagined it was Rasho. Now that he's gone... so is the thrill.

BeerIsGood!
09-29-2006, 03:50 PM
I guess it is better now then during the season
hope he is ok
He's fine. I told him to cheer up and gave him the secret... for every one special girl lost you have to bang 10 random chicks to make you feel better. :lol

ducks
09-29-2006, 03:52 PM
I do not get people can joke about people's feelings
if you ever go out with someone 2 years and then break it off it would be hard.

BeerIsGood!
09-29-2006, 03:55 PM
I do not get people can joke about people's feelings
if you ever go out with someone 2 years and then break it off it would be hard.

I've been there and done that. Not two years... five years. You have to joke about it. If not you're gonna be a depressed nut sitting at home all day eating cereal and talking to yourself. When a relationship ends - it's for a reason. Accept the reason and move on to someone else. That's life. The sooner you accept it the sooner you get over it.

SpursDork
09-29-2006, 04:02 PM
Who to believe, who to believe... From our own WOAI:

Tony Parker Denies Split with Eva Longoria
LAST UPDATE: 9/29/2006 3:37:50 PM
Posted By: CyberBob

Tony Parker has denied the rumors that he has ended his relationship with actress Eva Longoria. The Spurs public relations department has confirmed that Eva will be traveling to France with the Spurs for training camp.

The couple recently purchased a home together in Los Angeles and they've spent much of the year renovating their dream home here in San Antonio.

The break-up rumors come from "Life and Style Weekly" magazine. According to the magazine, a ‘close friend’ of Eva’s said “Eva decided in the end that Tony was not the right one for her.” The ‘insider’ said one reason Eva, 31, decided to call off the relationship was their seven-year age difference: "She just decided he's too young."

http://www.woai.com/spurs/story.aspx?content_id=4E9E9691-5BB9-4E62-B047-106932F33AE8

ducks
09-29-2006, 04:07 PM
who is right

angel_luv
09-29-2006, 04:10 PM
I believe this.

Tony Parker has denied the rumors that he has ended his relationship with actress Eva Longoria. The Spurs public relations department has confirmed that Eva will be traveling to France with the Spurs for training camp.

The couple recently purchased a home together in Los Angeles and they've spent much of the year renovating their dream home here in San Antonio.

The break-up rumors come from "Life and Style Weekly" magazine. According to the magazine, a ‘close friend’ of Eva’s said “Eva decided in the end that Tony was not the right one for her.” The ‘insider’ said one reason Eva, 31, decided to call off the relationship was their seven-year age difference: "She just decided he's too young."

http://www.woai.com/spurs/story.aspx?content_id=4E9E9691-5BB9-4E62-B047-106932F33AE8

SpursDork
09-29-2006, 04:11 PM
who is right

I guess we'll see if she's on the plane...

ducks
09-29-2006, 04:15 PM
kori went to the media day
she might know something

angel_luv
09-29-2006, 04:29 PM
You guys don't honestly believe those break up rumors, do you?

Kori Ellis
09-29-2006, 04:44 PM
They didn't break up; they are fine. She's going to France with them and Tony said they have enjoyed spending extra time together since he broke his hand.

In case you care about the basketball part of it, he had x-rays yesterday and his finger is completely healed.

ducks
09-29-2006, 04:44 PM
yeah!

2Blonde
09-29-2006, 04:59 PM

http://www.woai.com/spurs/story.asp...47-106932F33AE8

CyberBob is too slow, I posted that about an hour before he did. :rolleyes

I googled it and the only source I found was the National Ledger. :lol
And they said it was according to Life & Style Weekly. Their article was as hacky as this one. It was total BS.

It said Eva decided Tony was just too young for her. Right.... :rolleyes They said she realized she was a rich woman and could support herself. :lmao

BeerIsGood!
09-29-2006, 05:00 PM
I realized that an hour ago. What took you so long?

2Blonde
09-29-2006, 05:08 PM
I realized that an hour ago. What took you so long?
I wasn't logged on!! :flipoff ;)

ShoogarBear
09-29-2006, 06:19 PM
Latest Newsflash:

Eva Denies She Attempted to Kill Terrell Owens

spurschick
09-29-2006, 06:46 PM
People will do anything to sell magazines.

T Park
09-29-2006, 07:06 PM
Pretty sad how people make up BS trying to ruin a couple's relationship like that.

Pathetic really.

KewlKat00
09-29-2006, 08:15 PM
i heard this on the radio in la about an hour ago... star 98.7 cited life & style... they sure spread rumors fast.

FromWayDowntown
09-29-2006, 09:39 PM
Oh, good. I was so worried. Okay, a little worried. Okay, I don't give a shit.

:fro

ploto
09-29-2006, 11:06 PM
Relationships aren't really anyone else's business, but then again they start to make the problem worse when they talk about it publicly and make it part of their interviews. They both like the publicity it brings. It is a much better choice never to talk about it publicly in the first place. Of course, she will be seen at games and people will take her picture ... but there really is no need to say anything about it except to those people who really matter to you.

Old School Chic
09-30-2006, 12:47 AM
I love to see Tony & Eva together... They make a beautiful couple.

I just read this on MySA.com :depressed

A source close to the couple says the two indeed have split; they broke up more than a week ago. Reasons cited include problems brought on by distance. He lives and works in San Antonio. She lives and works in Hollywood. This, coupled with the stress of their careers, has taken a toll on their relationship.

Kori Ellis
09-30-2006, 12:50 AM
Well he said today that she's coming to France with the team and the Spurs front office confirmed that.

So maybe she and Tony don't know they broke up. :lol

Kori Ellis
09-30-2006, 12:51 AM
Notebook: The Spurs held their annual media day session at a hotel near San Antonio International Airport before leaving for France. Parker had to go out of his way to avoid a nosy reporter from People magazine who wanted to ask personal questions after he had answered questions in a group setting. The People reporter insisted on a one-on-one interview, apparently to inquire about Parker's relationship with actress Eva Longoria and rumors of their breakup.

Denied individual access by Spurs' media relations boss Tom James, the reporter shouted questions at Parker as he left the hotel lobby, including asking if Parker intended to find time to date while in France. Parker mentioned Longoria in his group interview, without any prompting. Responding to a question about the finger injury that cut short his stay in Japan, Parker said: "I had a great summer. Kind of sad when I got hurt, but at the end it just made me spend more time with Eva and my family, so it was a great summer."

ploto
09-30-2006, 12:56 AM
SAME newspaper:

"Has the two-year romance between San Antonio Spur Tony Parker and "Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria ended?

A source close to the couple says the two indeed have split; they broke up more than a week ago. Reasons cited include problems brought on by distance. He lives and works in San Antonio. She lives and works in Hollywood. This, coupled with the stress of their careers, has taken a toll on their relationship.

The buzz on the Internet and in gossip magazines also indicate the relationship is over. Offically, however, the agency representing Longoria, The Anderson Public Relations Group, would only issue this statement:

"Eva's rep, Liza Anderson, says 'Eva and Tony are going through a very difficult time right now, just like any other couple with extremely demanding careers.' "

While Parker headed to France with the Spurs, Longoria was scheduled to tape an appearance for Jimmy Kimmel's late-night show. It will air tonight (locally, at 11:30 p.m. on KSAT). It'll be interesting to see if Kimmel asks her about this latest buzz..."

http://www.mysanantonio.com/specials/weblogs/jakle06/

Kori Ellis
09-30-2006, 12:59 AM
I was told today that she wasn't flying on the Spurs plane because of a scheduling conflict but she was meeting them in France the next day. And then she'd be returning to the States with the team on the Spurs plane.

I don't doubt they are probably having trouble (thus the publicist statement) but I don't think she'd be going to France with them if they broke up.

janetcn12
09-30-2006, 03:18 AM
Whatever it is, I hope they can overcome their problem. It's very sad if they split up.

NBA Junkie
09-30-2006, 03:48 AM
Maybe Tony finally saw her without the make-up. :lol

Louie Vega
09-30-2006, 04:35 AM
I couldn't imagine losing that piece of ass! I would have to move into her pussy and sign atleast a 2 year lease! She is really skinny but I am sure she is great in the sack!

spurschick
09-30-2006, 01:45 PM
So maybe she and Tony don't know they broke up. :lol

I completely understand. George Clooney doesn't know that he and I are actually together.

angel_luv
09-30-2006, 01:59 PM
I completely understand. George Clooney doesn't know that he and I are actually together.

:lmao

Did anyone see Eva on the Kimmel show?
I wasn't feeling well last night and went to sleep early.

I would be sad if Eva and Tony broke up, which is sort of a surprise to me. I never expected to care.

Marklar MM
09-30-2006, 02:02 PM
Spurschick...I like your website. :) The whole one page that you can see.

spurschick
09-30-2006, 02:16 PM
Spurschick...I like your website. :) The whole one page that you can see.

Thanks - yeah, it's more of a web page than a web site.

Kori Ellis
09-30-2006, 05:38 PM
NY Post says he cheated on her ...

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09302006/gossip/pagesix/cheating_lover_shocks_eva_pagesix_.htm

Cheating Lover Shocks Eva

EVA Longoria and her man of two years, Tony Parker, are on the rocks after Page Six broke the news to the "Desperate Housewives" star this week that Parker was dirty dancing and cuddling with a tall blonde at Marquee during "The Departed" premiere after-party. Parker was even foolish enough to seem to be cheating on luscious Longoria in full view of Leonardo DiCaprio, Bono, The Edge and Mick Jagger - and, of course, our spies. A friend of Longoria said, "Eva was devastated when she found out. The blonde was an ex-girlfriend of Tony, and they apparently swapped numbers, but he swears nothing else happened. Eva and Tony are talking right now, trying to work things out." Longoria told us through her rep, "My loyalty remains with Tony."

But then the NY Daily News says he tried to get into that club and couldn't get in ... :lol

Basketballer Tony Parker was in town flying solo this week, ahead of yesterday's news that he and "Desperate" fiancée Eva Longoria had called it quits. He got an early lesson that things will be different now that he's single. The Spurs' star hit Marquee Tuesday night when the VIP room was already crammed with celebs, including Mick Jagger, Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Wahlberg and Janet Jackson, leaving no room for him. "He wasn't allowed in without his VIP access card, Eva," sniped a clubgoer.

-----

So perhaps they are fighting because he danced with another girl but it doesn't look like they are completely broken up because she's going to France. (Or perhaps he didn't cheat on her because he couldn't get in the club) :lol

spurschick
09-30-2006, 05:55 PM
Considering the tabloid press will make mountains out of every little mole hill, I'm going to assume that this is absolutely nothing and will go away when they find something new to focus on.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
09-30-2006, 06:45 PM

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09302006/gossip/pagesix/cheating_lover_shocks_eva_pagesix_.htm

EVA Longoria and her man of two years, Tony Parker, are on the rocks after Page Six broke the news to the "Desperate Housewives" star this week that Parker was dirty dancing and cuddling with a tall blonde at Marquee during "The Departed" premiere after-party. Parker was even foolish enough to seem to be cheating on luscious Longoria in full view of Leonardo DiCaprio, Bono, The Edge and Mick Jagger - and, of course, our spies. A friend of Longoria said, "Eva was devastated when she found out. The blonde was an ex-girlfriend of Tony, and they apparently swapped numbers, but he swears nothing else happened. Eva and Tony are talking right now, trying to work things out." Longoria told us through her rep, "My loyalty remains with Tony."

But then the NY Daily News says he tried to get into that club and couldn't get in ... :lol

Basketballer Tony Parker was in town flying solo this week, ahead of yesterday's news that he and "Desperate" fiancée Eva Longoria had called it quits. He got an early lesson that things will be different now that he's single. The Spurs' star hit Marquee Tuesday night when the VIP room was already crammed with celebs, including Mick Jagger, Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Wahlberg and Janet Jackson, leaving no room for him. "He wasn't allowed in without his VIP access card, Eva," sniped a clubgoer.

-----

So perhaps they are fighting because he danced with another girl but it doesn't look like they are completely broken up because she's going to France. (Or perhaps he didn't cheat on her because he couldn't get in the club) :lol

Wow... I'm not about the gossip, but after all the guys Eva has been "seen" canoodling with, she should really cut him some slack

ploto
09-30-2006, 07:38 PM
I still find it odd that the Spurs are making comments at all on a player's personal life. I was flipping through the channels and landed on E News and there on the screen is a direct quote from the Spurs! The Spurs as an organization have not done this before and I think they really shouldn't do it any more. It brings to fruition what people feared in the beginning- that the Spurs would be sucked into Hollywood drama. If Tony wants to be a part of that, he needs to get his own personal spokesperson.

What ever happened to being private about your private life. Tony should take a page from Tim Duncan's book.

PS Since when is Lolo a blonde and what would she be doing there? :lol

IcemanCometh
09-30-2006, 08:40 PM
wait a minute, tony wears capri pants? jesus christ

ploto
09-30-2006, 10:51 PM
wait a minute, tony wears capri pants?
I was waiting for someone to notice that-- he probably borrowed them from Beno. :lol

METALMiKE
10-01-2006, 12:05 AM
if Tony cant get in,how the hell did his old gf get in? :lmao

1Parker1
10-01-2006, 01:31 AM

Damn, I thought dying my hair blond would disguise me. I didn't think we'd be caught. :lol

Trainwreck2100
10-01-2006, 01:37 AM
hhhhmmmmmm

CuckingFunt
10-01-2006, 01:54 AM
All of this hubub is giving me flashbacks of all the Kings fans up in arms over Chris Webber and Tyra Banks.

angel_luv
10-01-2006, 12:22 PM
Eva and Tony about to be on NBA Access.

JoePublic
10-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Tony is too young to lock himself to one woman yet.

Trainwreck2100
10-01-2006, 02:03 PM
Tony is too young to lock himself to one woman yet.

That's what I been saying, look at Kobe, he tied himself into one bitch and he had to buy her a $4 million ring because he fucked that white girl

LuvBones
10-01-2006, 09:52 PM
Team Eva!

angel_luv
10-01-2006, 11:14 PM
From Sports Sunday... Chancellor's coverage:

Tony about himself and Eva.
"No, no everything is fine. A couple of things happen, but everything is fine. We're over it."

timvp
10-02-2006, 03:29 AM
All that needs to happens now is Eva to fake a suicide and Tony Parker to fire his trainer and we have Terrell Owens south.

:sleep

kingsfan
10-02-2006, 07:37 AM
I was listening to the radio this morning and in their entertainment news they said People magazine now reported they have broken up. I guess we'll see.

johnsmith
10-02-2006, 07:45 AM
I hope they did break up and the Spurs are back to hyping people like Tommy Lee Jones for showing up to the games.

katyon6th
10-02-2006, 10:48 AM
This is all so very interesting.

You know if they publish it in People, it's gotta be true. For real.

Spam
10-02-2006, 10:51 AM
Break out the butter. Their relationship is toast.

johnsmith
10-02-2006, 10:55 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, do you think they'll give Tommy Lee Jones as much Jumbo screen time as they did Eva.

Just think, because of this, NBC has absolutely no reason left to put the Spurs on National TV.

CubanMustGo
10-02-2006, 11:05 AM
Yeah, those three championships mean nothing compared to what the Nuggets have accomplished.

Tell us again what that might be? Oh, that's right, you lost the conference finals in '85. What a high water mark that is.

johnsmith
10-02-2006, 11:09 AM
Yeah, those three championships mean nothing compared to what the Nuggets have accomplished.

Tell us again what that might be? Oh, that's right, you lost the conference finals in '85. What a high water mark that is.

Actually, I don't really even care about NBA basketball, but the website had me answer what my favorite team was when I registered. Having said that, the Spurs are the most boring team in the NBA, now they got a little more boring what with all the cut away shots of George Strait about to be seen next season.

CubanMustGo
10-02-2006, 11:17 AM
Ah, so you're nothing more than a troll. Thanks for firming that up.

johnsmith
10-02-2006, 11:30 AM
Ah, so you're nothing more than a troll. Thanks for firming that up.

I'm sorry, could you explain how that makes me a "troll"?

CubanMustGo
10-02-2006, 11:33 AM
I'm sorry, could you explain how that makes me a "troll"?

(a) your personal posting history
(b) if you "don't really even care about NBA basketball" then why would you be passing judgement on the Spurs style of play?

So I'll amend my post. You're either a troll and/or a liar.

Good 'N Plenty
10-02-2006, 11:34 AM
I wonder if I've got a shot at Eva?

johnsmith
10-02-2006, 11:42 AM
(a) your personal posting history
(b) if you "don't really even care about NBA basketball" then why would you be passing judgement on the Spurs style of play?

So I'll amend my post. You're either a troll and/or a liar.

So you're checking my post history? Wow, you are a fucking loser.

As for my comment in regards to NBA basketball, last I checked you don't have to be an NBA fan to know about the league and the style of play of each team. I'm a sports fan bitch, I know things about every sport, and I know for sure that the Spurs style of "dump it into Tim Duncan" on every possession is boring to watch. Very effective, but boring to watch. The Spurs can win 10 championships in a row and they'd still be fucking boring to watch and produce God awful ratings on television.

So to answer your question, why would I be passing judgement, because I can ya little bitch.

Now, back to my original thought, who do you think will get more jumbo screen time, George Strait, Tommy Lee Jones, or that goofy looking fucker with the mustache and bad sweaters that's always sitting in the front row mid-court?

Melmart1
10-02-2006, 11:55 AM
Will every Spurs fans who gives a flying fuck about how borderline NBA 'fans' perceive our team or what the ratings are, please step up to validate johnsmith's argument?

Thanks.

katyon6th
10-02-2006, 12:01 PM
Now, back to my original thought, who do you think will get more jumbo screen time, George Strait, Tommy Lee Jones, or that goofy looking fucker with the mustache and bad sweaters that's always sitting in the front row mid-court?

I'll have to go with the valvoline man.

JoeChalupa
10-02-2006, 12:04 PM
I'll have to go with the valvoline man.

johnsmith
10-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Will every Spurs fans who gives a flying fuck about how borderline NBA 'fans' perceive our team or what the ratings are, please step up to validate johnsmith's argument?

Thanks.

Well, I guess you and CubanmustGo cared enough to acknowledge my comments so that makes two.
Plus, we all know that the most sensitive fans in all of sports are Spurs fans, what with their constant Laker envy that was going around for the first five years of the present decade.

Condemned 2 HelLA
10-02-2006, 03:03 PM
Just think, because of this, NBC has absolutely no reason left to put the Spurs on National TV.

Did I miss something here?
Unless I did, I was of the understanding that all nationally televised games were still on ABC.

johnsmith
10-02-2006, 03:09 PM
Did I miss something here?
Unless I did, I was of the understanding that all nationally televised games were still on ABC.

An error in acronyms.........my bad.

ashbeeigh
10-02-2006, 07:01 PM
The Daily 10 just said Eva's rep "would neither confirm nor deny the rumors, however the two are going through a rough time." In their package they sited distance, careers, and not living in the same city. There wasn't a thing about age difference.

Kori Ellis
10-02-2006, 07:10 PM
All the stories are coming off one report from the beginning and then everyone is just expanding on it.

My guess is that they had a fight, thought about breaking up, and are now working it out. Good luck to them; they seem like a good couple.

If it all started just because he danced with another girl, then it probably just turned into a big fight over nothing.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-02-2006, 07:12 PM
dallas radio said he fucked a 17 year old

Kori Ellis
10-02-2006, 07:28 PM
dallas radio said he fucked a 17 year old

:lmao :lmao :lmao

ShoogarBear
10-02-2006, 07:41 PM
If it all started just because he danced with another girl, then it probably just turned into a big fight over nothing.Would be really stupid given all the "photo ops" Eva gets with male stars.

ShoogarBear
10-02-2006, 07:42 PM
dallas radio said he fucked a 17 year oldIn the Dallas basketball world, this would be news only if it was a female.

Old School Chic
10-02-2006, 07:43 PM
Would be really stupid given all the "photo ops" Eva gets with male stars.

Damn Shoog, you beat me to it! That's what I was just going to say...

Old School Chic
10-02-2006, 08:54 PM
Very Cute!

http://entimg.msn.com/i/wi/06/08/27/206236/10088045.jpg

1Parker1
10-02-2006, 09:58 PM
A little off topic: I like Eva better with the brownish hair. Not sure I like this new
weird-ish blond color she has this season...

Ok, carry on.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-02-2006, 10:23 PM
OMGWTFBBQ! Somebody posted in the Spurs forum that Eva and Tony might be breaking up!

Let's all go there now and read about it.

Louie Vega
10-02-2006, 11:58 PM
I like Eva better with the brownish hair. Not sure I like this new weird-ish blond color she has this season...

The only hair you should really care about is on her punanner! I am curious to see whether the carpet matches the drapes! :smokin

NorCal510
10-02-2006, 11:58 PM
so are they done?

CuckingFunt
10-03-2006, 12:17 AM
The only hair you should really care about is on her punanner! I am curious to see whether the carpet matches the drapes! :smokin
I doubt she took the time to highlight her snatch.

johngateswhiteley
10-03-2006, 06:20 AM
Maybe Tony finally saw her without the make-up. :lol

no doubt, that would be scary.

boutons_
10-03-2006, 08:52 AM
"carpet matches the drapes"

Didn't she she say installed Brazilian "waxed hard wood" flooring a couple years ago?

Sonia_TX
10-03-2006, 09:19 AM
"carpet matches the drapes"

Didn't she she say installed Brazilian "waxed hard wood" flooring a couple years ago?

Yeah, I believe she had the carpet taken out (or off?)...

Old School Chic
10-03-2006, 10:45 PM
No trip to France for Eva :depressed

Actress Eva Longoria star of Desperate Housewives is seen out in Hollywood on sunday morning of October 1st 2006, getting a coffee and the newspaper. Sad looking after the break-up with her beau Tony Parker, Eva went out in her pink slippers.

http://www.eva-longoria.net/gallery/data/1193/medium/eva-longoria_dot_net-hollywood2006oct1-002.jpg

Kori Ellis
10-03-2006, 10:46 PM
No trip to France for Eva :depressed

Actress Eva Longoria star of Desperate Housewives is seen out in Hollywood on sunday morning of October 1st 2006, getting a coffee and the newspaper. Sad looking after the break-up with her beau Tony Parker, Eva went out in her pink slippers.

http://www.eva-longoria.net/gallery/data/1193/medium/eva-longoria_dot_net-hollywood2006oct1-002.jpg

She is supposedly meeting them in Paris and flying back with the team. The only wives in Lyon are Finley's and Bowen's I believe.

And Tony says they aren't broken up.

angel_luv
10-03-2006, 10:49 PM
Those are super cute slippers/ shoes. :)

lilmads
10-03-2006, 11:13 PM
:( I just hope his play isnt affected...

Kori Ellis
10-03-2006, 11:21 PM
:( I just hope his play isnt affected...

He says they aren't broken up.

LuvBones
10-04-2006, 12:50 AM
..only time will tell.

Louie Vega
10-04-2006, 01:36 AM
Yeah, I believe she had the carpet taken out (or off?)...

Wood floors can be nice too!

Louie Vega
10-04-2006, 01:37 AM
I doubt she took the time to highlight her snatch.

LOL

Sonia_TX
10-04-2006, 11:43 AM
She was in the audience at Dancing With the Stars last night to support her bestfriend Mario Lopez. :)

easjer
10-04-2006, 11:51 AM
So, Kori, when is she supposed to be flying to France?

LuvBones
10-04-2006, 12:06 PM
She was in the audience at Dancing With the Stars last night to support her bestfriend Mario Lopez. :)So that's why they're saying that Eva and Mario Lopez are dating now! Hmm...

Sonia_TX
10-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Yea LuvBones, I heard that too but apparently he's 'dating' his dancing partner or something too so I don't know. Mario just says "no comment" to the questions about Eva when asked.. I doubt Mario would invite Eva over to see him dance if he was 'dating' his dance partner too. I think that would be kind of weird. I also heard that Tony and Eva worked things out (which I hope is true). Guess we'll just have to wait and see... I think she was just there to support him because she has said before that they're bestfriends. I'm sure that's all it was.

Old School Chic
10-04-2006, 02:32 PM
Gee, I'm confused!

This so called split is because Tony was seen dancing with a blonde (ex-GF) in NY, but then when ever Eva is in LA she gets to go out with Mario Lopez...

:madrun

Sportcamper
10-04-2006, 02:49 PM
I still am not sure what Eva Longoria is famous for....But I knew that her and Tony broke up when Spurs fans started posted nasty comments about her in the club...Using the foulest words imaginable,...And the threads were not deleted.... :smokin

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-04-2006, 03:08 PM
I still am not sure what Eva Longoria is famous for....But I knew that her and Tony broke up when Spurs fans started posted nasty comments about her in the club...Using the foulest words imaginable,...And the threads were not deleted.... :smokin

I'm not surprised in the least. It's well documented that Brent Barry's struggles with his shooting confidence were caused by people saying mean things about him on the Spurs board. Hell, Rasho used to cry himself to sleep for much of the last year because of fan board comments.

SpursDork
10-04-2006, 04:06 PM
So, Kori, when is she supposed to be flying to France?

Tonight.

Eva Longoria told E! News' Ryan Seacrest that her and and Tony Parker have not officially split and that she is flying to Paris tonight to join Parker in France, where the NBA star is playing some exhibition games.

Longoria's publicist released a statement last week that the pair were going through "a difficult time," but did not announce an official break-up. Since then, several media outlets have reported the pair had split.

Parker was quoted this week in the San Antonio Express News as saying, "Everything's fine. A couple stuff happened, but that's nothing. Everything is fine."

Check out E! News tonight at 7PM ET/PT for complete details.

Link (http://www.tmz.com/2006/10/04/eva-and-tony-not-broken-up/)

This is where you can say, "I told you so," Kori :lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Hell, Rasho used to cry himself to sleep for much of the last year because of fan board comments.

Actually, that was because he finally realized he was Rasho Nesterovic.

fred33
10-04-2006, 04:32 PM
i'm sure it was a publicity stunt for desperate housewives . when the pals said they were seperate since 1 month t was false?

easjer
10-04-2006, 04:35 PM
Also, I agree with whoever said way upthread that she looked better with darker hair. She doesn't look bad now, but she looked best with the medium to dark brown hair. There's too much blonde right now, which combined with her skin tone, make her look a bit monochromatic.

angel_luv
10-04-2006, 04:42 PM
Actually, that was because he finally realized he was Rasho Nesterovic.

Okay, I let the first comment slide. Be nice Blaze!

2Blonde
10-04-2006, 05:14 PM
You know most celebrity couples would follow the typical everything is fine route and then announce the official split but Tony & Eva have never done anything typical. They have always been out there and honest (sometimes a little too honest) and I think they are being so this time too. The fact that they are acknowledging they had some problems and are working on it makes me believe it.

fred33
10-04-2006, 05:20 PM
big publicity stunt for desperate housewives. tony has always denied . i think it's weird

angel_luv
10-04-2006, 05:26 PM
I don't buy the publicity stunt theory.
Tony acknowledged that there were problems; I think he and Eva really did have a fight.

Hopefully now all is well. :)

Kori Ellis
10-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Tonight.

Eva Longoria told E! News' Ryan Seacrest that her and and Tony Parker have not officially split and that she is flying to Paris tonight to join Parker in France, where the NBA star is playing some exhibition games.

Longoria's publicist released a statement last week that the pair were going through "a difficult time," but did not announce an official break-up. Since then, several media outlets have reported the pair had split.

Parker was quoted this week in the San Antonio Express News as saying, "Everything's fine. A couple stuff happened, but that's nothing. Everything is fine."

Check out E! News tonight at 7PM ET/PT for complete details.

Link (http://www.tmz.com/2006/10/04/eva-and-tony-not-broken-up/)

This is where you can say, "I told you so," Kori :lol

Thanks.

I thought I was right but nothing was guaranteed. I'm not Rasheed or anything :)

Kori Ellis
10-04-2006, 05:52 PM
Yea LuvBones, I heard that too but apparently he's 'dating' his dancing partner or something too so I don't know. Mario just says "no comment" to the questions about Eva when asked.. I doubt Mario would invite Eva over to see him dance if he was 'dating' his dance partner too. I think that would be kind of weird. I also heard that Tony and Eva worked things out (which I hope is true). Guess we'll just have to wait and see... I think she was just there to support him because she has said before that they're bestfriends. I'm sure that's all it was.

Eva and Mario are friends through some Hispanic Actors thing I believe. For the last couple weeks I've heard Mario was dating (or just screwing) that girl he is dancing with. Prior to this, I always heard Mario was gay. So who knows.

2Blonde
10-04-2006, 06:05 PM
I always heard Mario was a man whore. I read somewhere that he dated some girl for a couple of years and then when they finally got married he cheated on her within a few weeks of the wedding. They got a quick divorce and then later she found out he had been cheating on her the whole time they were dating. Who knows with celebs. But he's good looking all the same.

angel_luv
10-04-2006, 06:10 PM
From E- News report ( yes I watched :oops :lol)

Eva: "Mario and I have been friends for an eternity." That is why she was at Dancing with the Stars- to support Mario as he has always supported her.

According to E reporter, Eva told Ryan Seacrest that she leaves tonight to meet Tony in Paris.

LuvBones
10-04-2006, 06:45 PM
Mario Lopez IS a man whore and acts like a frickin' DIVA too... hard to see him and Eva best friends.

Kori Ellis
10-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Mario Lopez IS a man whore and acts like a frickin' DIVA too... .

Or that's just his public personna because he's really gay :spin

When I lived in LA, I always heard about him going out with guys. But maybe that was just rumor, who knows.

I'm glad that Tony and Eva seem to be working things out.

I was told on Media Day that she wouldn't be going to France with the team, but that she definitely would be meeting them there and flying back with them. I know not many people believed it, but it seems like that's happening.
Hopefully they get through their problems.

Phenomanul
10-04-2006, 07:17 PM
You know most celebrity couples would follow the typical everything is fine route and then announce the official split but Tony & Eva have never done anything typical. They have always been out there and honest (sometimes a little too honest) and I think they are being so this time too. The fact that they are acknowledging they had some problems and are working on it makes me believe it.

I think that's what makes them 'special'.... that they aren't superficial about their relationship.

Who knows.... only time will tell if they will wed, have children, not divorce, and continue to love each other...

ShoogarBear
10-04-2006, 10:48 PM
Actually, that was because he finally realized he was Rasho Nesterovic.If I was Rasho Nesterovic I would wake up every morning, check the balance in my bank account, and laugh hysterically.

angel_luv
10-04-2006, 11:23 PM
If I was Rasho Nesterovic I would wake up every morning, check the balance in my bank account, and laugh hysterically.

If you were Rasho, I'd think you were really cute. :)

ShoogarBear
10-05-2006, 12:12 AM
If I was Rasho, that halo would be history. :eyebrows

easjer
10-05-2006, 09:01 AM
If I was Rasho, that halo would be history. :eyebrows

Oh, how I've missed SpursTalk, lo these many weeks.

angel_luv
10-05-2006, 10:30 AM

lilmads
10-05-2006, 02:51 PM
If I was Rasho Nesterovic I would wake up every morning, check the balance in my bank account, and laugh hysterically.

ducks
10-05-2006, 05:00 PM
Eva’s desperate move

http://www.examiner.com/a-327636~Scoop__Shanna_clocks_Paris_in_nightclub_spa t.html

It looks like San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker steppin’ out with his ex isn’t the reason things didn’t work out with Eva Longoria.

Gossip hounds are barking that, way back in March, the “Desperate Housewives” star rekindled her on-again, off-again romance with actor Mario Lopez, currently seen stomping on “Dancing with the Stars.”

“They slept together as friends,” a source told Us Weekly.

So, what’s the deal with that? Well, it appears that Longoria is a bit of a commitment-phobe and sabotages her serious relationships. The actress heard Parker was planning to propose and freaked out and began contacting her old pal Lopez. Then Parker discovered suggestive messages on Longoria’s Sidekick from Lopez.

But now, sources say Longoria has called it off with Lopez (again) and is hoping to patch things up with Parker.

“Tony and Eva are talking and trying to work it out,” the insider said.

ducks
10-05-2006, 05:02 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15066194/
Eva Longoria's relationship getting ‘Desperate’
Plus: Britney's taking no chances with car safety for baby Sutton Pierce

Chris Pizzello / AP file
Eva Longoria once acted on "The Young and The Restless," and these days, her own love life is sliding into soap opera-land.
View related photos

• Most viewed on MSNBC.com
By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Updated: 12:21 a.m. MT Oct 5, 2006
The complications in Eva Longoria’s romance with basketball star Tony Parker are starting to sound like something from an evening soap.

After a recent New York Post item that Parker was “dirty dancing and cuddling with a blonde bombshell” Longoria’s spokeswoman confirmed that the “Desperate Housewives” star and the basketball player she’s been dating for two years are “going through a difficult time.”

Now comes a report that Longoria may also be playing the court. Longoria was “two-timing” Parker with “Dancing with the Stars” hunk Mario Lopez, according to Us magazine.

She was also spotted not wearing a pendant of diamonds forming the number 9 — Parker’s number — that the San Antonio Spurs star gave her.

But now, according to Us, Longoria is “filled with regret and has called it quits with Lopez. Tony and Eva are talking and trying to work it out.”

Her spokeswoman reiterated that the couple is facing “a difficult time.”

ducks
10-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Eva’s Other Man: Mario Lopez

Landov (left), x17online.com (right)The day news broke that Eva Longoria and boyfriend Tony Parker had split after nearly two years, the actress hit a September 29 party for hairstylist Ken Pavés in Beverly Hills.

In the past, Longoria has been happy to gush to reporters about her love life, but on this night, she avoided the press. She was also without her signature bling: a diamond No. 9 pendant given to her by the San Antonio Spurs star (it's Parker's number).

However, two days later, Parker, in Lyon, France, for NBA training camp, told a sportswriter that he and Longoria, 31, were still on. “Everything’s fine,” said the Belgium-born Parker, 24. “A couple of things happened, but that’s nothing.”

And Longoria’s rep, at presstime, told Us without confirming a split, “Eva and Tony are going through a very difficult time.”

However, sources close to the pair – who met when the Texas native took her dad to a 2004 Spurs game – tell Us that not only is the romance over, it actually ended three weeks ago, and Longoria has been seeing her longtime pal, Dancing With the Stars’ Mario Lopez.

Lopez and Longoria, who have been on-and-off lovers for nearly six years, clandestinely rekindled in March. “They slept together as friends,” says a source noting that both have a history of unfaithfulness. (Longoria dated ex- ’NSyncer JC Chasez and Parker at the same time. Lopez’s 2004 marriage to girlfriend of six years Ali Landry ended after just two weeks, when, says a friend, she discovered “really strong evidence” of cheating.)

The breaking point, says a Longoria source, came when the actress learned Parker intended to propose and “freaked.” Soon afterward, during a visit to the L.A. set of her film How I Met My Boyfriend’s Dead Fiancée, Parker found messages to Lopez on Longoria’s Sidekick.
Post breakup, Parker and Longoria found comfort in others. According to the New York Post, Parker ran into an old girlfriend at NYC club Marquee September 26. Says a source, “Eva was devastated when pals told her he was hugging a blonde." That same night, she cuddled with Lopez at L.A. hot spot Les Deaux.

Says a witness, “She pretended to answer his cell, saying things like, ‘Mario can’t get to the phone because I’m sitting on his lap and he’s kissing my neck.'”

But now Longoria is filled with regret and has called it quits with Lopez, says a pal. “Tony and Eva are talking and trying to work it out.”

http://usmagazine.com/node/2576

ClintSquint
10-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Mario knows how to woo the senoritas.

Kori Ellis
10-05-2006, 05:14 PM
Those Mario Lopez reports are from crap tabloids. In March/April, Eva was with Tony all the time -- the season/playoffs were still going on --- she wasn't banging Mario. They are only talking about Mario because she went and watched him on Dancing With Stars the other night.

They are trying to act like she's running to France now to mend things with Parker. She was planning on going to France now all along. I told you guys that on media day.

Phenomanul
10-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Those Mario Lopez reports are from crap tabloids. In March/April, Eva was with Tony all the time -- the season/playoffs were still going on --- she wasn't banging Mario. They are only talking about Mario because she went and watched him on Dancing With Stars the other night.

They are trying to act like she's running to France now to mend things with Parker. She was planning on going to France now all along. I told you guys that on media day.

So they made up lies only to make juicier ones down the road and thus make the whole story more interesting....

Tabloids suck.

Old School Chic
10-05-2006, 06:48 PM
:depressed

Who knew being a "Desperate Housewife" could be so dangerous?

Eva Longoria, who plays saucy Gabrielle Solis on the ABC dramedy, was taken to the hospital after being injured on the set.

"Eva slipped on one of the stairs coming out of her trailer," her publicist, Liza Anderson, said Thursday. "Nothing is broken, but her ribs are very bruised."

The 31-year-old actress will not require any time off for the injury.

It was not the first time Longoria needed to be taken to the hospital from a `Housewives' set. In August 2005 she was hit in the head by a piece of equipment and needed emergency attention. Then, too, she didn't miss any work.

ducks
10-05-2006, 07:36 PM
"Eva slipped on one of the stairs coming out of her trailer," her publicist, Liza Anderson, said Thursday. "Nothing is broken, but her ribs are very bruised."
I guess tony will get plenty of sleep tonight

angel_luv
10-05-2006, 08:38 PM
Ouch! Feel better Eva!

ATX Spur
10-05-2006, 09:30 PM

Or will he? Dun dun dun. :spin

Louie Vega
10-06-2006, 12:58 AM

Is it just me or does anyone else want to smell Eva's panties after she has a long workout? LOL:lol....err.....uhh......:oops ! Did I just say that out loud?

Slomo
10-06-2006, 04:18 AM
It was not the first time Longoria needed to be taken to the hospital from a `Housewives' set. In August 2005 she was hit in the head by a piece of equipment and needed emergency attention. Then, too, she didn't miss any work.:flipoff

Eva is tougher than Beno :depressed

But then again I like her better than Beno :eyebrows

angel_luv
10-06-2006, 06:32 AM
Bad Slomo!

Slomo
10-06-2006, 07:30 AM
Bad Slomo!

:lol:p

BigBoy
10-06-2006, 09:56 AM
If she wasn't famous she could probably hold down a relationship but she's high maintenance.

LEONARD
10-06-2006, 10:10 AM
Thank you! So tired of seeing that whore everytime a Spurs game is on... :fro

tsb2000
10-06-2006, 10:16 AM
On Howard Stern today, it was noted she flew to France to be with Parker after her accident, FWIW, but the same report said the couple had admitted to having problems. :)

ShoogarBear
10-06-2006, 01:14 PM
Thank you! So tired of seeing that whore everytime a Spurs game is on... :froI believe that is the Mav Fan reaction to seeing ANY woman.

PM5K
10-06-2006, 02:37 PM
http://perezhilton.com/eva_longoria4-2.jpg

Ahh Paris.....

Slomo
10-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Yeah, stick a fork in him - he's done :lol

johnsmith
10-06-2006, 03:00 PM
I believe that is the Mav Fan reaction to seeing ANY woman.

So Mavs fans get really tired when they see women? I don't get it.

ShoogarBear
10-06-2006, 03:11 PM
So Mavs fans get really tired when they see women? I don't get it.They say they get really tired.

Usually with their hands on their hips and histhing through their teeth.

1Parker1
10-06-2006, 03:33 PM
Eva and Mario are friends through some Hispanic Actors thing I believe. For the last couple weeks I've heard Mario was dating (or just screwing) that girl he is dancing with. Prior to this, I always heard Mario was gay. So who knows.

:lol I always thought A.C. was gay as well. Which is why I was shocked when I heard that he was dating his dance partner...

1Parker1
10-06-2006, 03:38 PM
However, two days later, Parker, in Lyon, France, for NBA training camp, told a sportswriter that he and Longoria, 31, were still on. “Everything’s fine,” said the Belgium-born Parker, 24. “A couple of things happened, but that’s nothing.”

Johnny Ludden is becoming famous! :)

Taco
10-06-2006, 03:42 PM
http://imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-10-06/
Longoria Injured on 'Housewives' Set

Eva Longoria was injured on Wednesday on the set of her hit TV show Desperate Housewives. Longoria, who plays saucy Gabrielle Solis on the show, was leaving her dressing room when she fell down some stairs. According to Longoria's publicist Liza Anderson, "Yesterday Eva slipped on one of the stairs coming out of her trailer. She was taken to St Joseph's hospital in Burbank (California) for x-rays. Nothing is broken, but her ribs are very bruised. She expects to return to work as scheduled." Anderson said the Texan beauty was still planning to fly to France to meet up with her boyfriend, NBA player Tony Parker. The star has denied reports that the couple have officially broken up and is joining him in Paris where he is playing in a few exhibition basketball games. This is the second injury Longoria has suffered on the Wisteria Lane soundstage. In August 2005, she was rushed to the hospital after being hit in the head by a falling pole.

ShoogarBear
10-06-2006, 03:58 PM
In other news, the director of Desperate Housewives announced he was demoting Eva to "fourth string housewife", saying that she spends too much time injured.

Old School Chic
10-06-2006, 04:05 PM

Maybe not! :lol

ploto
10-06-2006, 04:19 PM
In other news, the director of Desperate Housewives announced he was demoting Eva to "fourth string housewife", saying that she spends too much time injured.

:lol :lol :lol

JoeChalupa
10-06-2006, 04:23 PM
All this hoopla over Eva is why I don't date celebrities.

Buddy Holly
10-06-2006, 08:10 PM
She's in France with the team... and Tony.

http://www.desperateblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/eva-longoria-and-tony-parker-paris.jpg

Old School Chic
10-06-2006, 08:26 PM
She's in France with the team... and Tony.

http://www.desperateblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/eva-longoria-and-tony-parker-paris.jpg

They look so in love :spin

PM5K
10-06-2006, 09:30 PM
They look so in love :spin

No way, they are done, that was breakup sex.....

angel_luv
10-06-2006, 10:29 PM
Maybe not! :lol

That's a nice picture. Eva looks beautiful- her outfit is sharp and her hair looks very pretty. :)

BeerIsGood!
10-07-2006, 01:03 AM
This thread is still going?

CuckingFunt
10-07-2006, 01:04 AM
Call me old fashioned, but I just can't get used to the idea of a track suit counting as a sharp outfit.

johnsmith
10-07-2006, 07:16 AM
Call me old fashioned, but I just can't get used to the idea of a track suit counting as a sharp outfit.

Old Fashioned.

angel_luv
10-07-2006, 12:06 PM
Well a track suit isn't office or formal wear, but for just being out taking a walk Eva looks really nice and put together.

johnsmith
10-07-2006, 01:14 PM
The love affair for Eva is absolutely ridiculous.

Old School Chic
10-07-2006, 02:57 PM
The love affair for Eva is absolutely ridiculous.

http://www.eva-junkie.com/eva_images/albums/wpw-20061006/normal_us101606_%281%29.jpg

Kori Ellis
10-07-2006, 05:36 PM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20061007/capt.0b8a419c62224f2f9d5d72d1be00e42c.france_parke r_xfm116.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20061007/capt.8b31949bb3c04ade8ba912b0a044a4b2.aptopix_fran ce_parker_xfm112.jpg

Old School Chic
10-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Hey preppy.......http://www.geocities.com/sbtbsite/slater3.jpg... I think it's a roach!

angel_luv
10-07-2006, 06:58 PM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20061007/capt.8b31949bb3c04ade8ba912b0a044a4b2.aptopix_fran ce_parker_xfm112.jpg

Cute. :)

Sonia_TX
10-07-2006, 08:07 PM
I like that picture too, Angel. I think it's one to save. :)

Old School Chic
10-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Eva, Tony, & Shaq
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j240/OSC5309/9141775.jpg

Eva & her proud parents
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j240/OSC5309/8541876.jpg

Sonia_TX
10-07-2006, 08:55 PM
dang that Shaq is tall... who is that other guy? I like Eva's dress in that second picture...one day I shall own a dress like that. lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-07-2006, 11:17 PM
http://www.eva-junkie.com/eva_images/albums/wpw-20061006/normal_us101606_%281%29.jpg
I've seen a couple dressed like that before. Who was it? Let me think....

Hmmmmmm.....

Wait, I remember!
http://sidesalad.net/archives/BritneyKFedJpg.jpg

God help us all.

spurs=bling
10-07-2006, 11:26 PM
Rflmao^

Old School Chic
10-08-2006, 05:11 PM
http://www.celebritycouples.net/Portals/1/Gallery/Album/18/LongoriaParker7.jpg

ploto
10-08-2006, 11:39 PM
You can't have it both ways. You can't exploit your relationship for publicity purposes and then claim you want your privacy.

2Blonde
10-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Mario Lopez and the cast of his dancing show were on Ellen or some show I had on the background today. I wasn't really paying attention until I heard him start talking about who he was dating. He started joking around and said something about press saying he has a new girl every week. He pointed to one girl on the couch next to him, I don't know who she was and then he pointed out another named Corinne (sp?) I think and said she was next and then said supposedly Eva Longoria was last week's girlfriend. He said it all very jokingly to emphasize how ridiculous it all is.

CoolChick
10-09-2006, 10:56 PM
Found these pictures of Eva & Tony at Grevin Museum in Paris on Saturday at people.com

http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/startracks/061023/eva_longoria300.jpg

http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/startracks/061023/eva_longoria.jpg

Fabbs
10-09-2006, 11:27 PM
Eva, Tony, & Shaq
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j240/OSC5309/9141775.jpg

Eva & her proud parents
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j240/OSC5309/8541876.jpg
Old School Chic,

Do you know when the photos of TP with Fatquile were taken?
If recently, Shaq looks like he really trimmed down.

LuvBones
10-10-2006, 12:39 AM
It has to be recent b/c Eva's hair is that weird blondish color.

E20
10-10-2006, 12:55 AM
Wait just one fucking minute. What fuck is Tony doing with Shaq?

Sonia_TX
10-10-2006, 06:12 AM
Old School Chic,

Do you know when the photos of TP with Fatquile were taken?
If recently, Shaq looks like he really trimmed down.

I searched on wireimage.com and those pictures were taken at the Superman Returns premiere in June.

1Parker1
10-10-2006, 08:53 AM
:vomit: @ Tony now taking pics with Shaq's arm around him...he would have been ostrasized by Spurs fans if this was early 2000-2003 during the Lakers/Spurs rivalry.

ShoogarBear
10-10-2006, 08:57 AM
I Love ShaqBear.

Fabbs
10-10-2006, 09:29 AM
I searched on wireimage.com and those pictures were taken at the Superman Returns premiere in June.

Thanks.
So has he puffed up since then?
Anyone have a current photo?

Sonia_TX
10-10-2006, 10:17 AM
Thanks.
So has he puffed up since then?
Anyone have a current photo?

Not sure if I am allowed to post the pictures because they have a logo on them...

Here is one from October 5th in his bb jersey Shaq (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/saratoddla/shaq1.jpg)

This (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/saratoddla/shaq.jpg) one is from October 6th