PDA

View Full Version : Eva Longoria on Kimmel

pussyface
10-01-2006, 02:15 AM
on Kimmel last night her horrible appearance was followed by 2nd guest Artie Lange, a very funny comedian and regular on the Howard Stern show. After vollunteering to Kimmel tha she would be sticking around following her segment of vaccuous chatterboxing, she split during the commercial break, offering no explanation. Completely unproffesional and horribly insulting to Mr. Arthur Lange.

Luckily, Artie brough it up and fucked on her a little bit with Kimmel, as they are two fellow comedians who hang out together and stuff.

Who the fuck does this airbrushed skank think she is? She is too good to stick around for some locker room banner? This is someone who got famous playing a horny housewife banging teenagers an a primetime soap, not Condeleeza Rice or some shit.

Anyway, shame on her.
I feel sorry for Spurs fans who have to watch this shitforbrains professional celebrity on TV during all their games, where she is more of a media storyline than a majority of the players.

Before people respond that she is so hot who gives a shit whatever, first of all, fuck off, and second of all , google an image search for her without makeup. she looks like hell, but more than that is just a very annoying person.

What a self-rightous twat.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-01-2006, 02:27 AM
WTF? you've posted this shit twice already... bored much?

pussyface
10-01-2006, 02:33 AM
artie and jimmy are unprofessional......thats why they are popular with losers. and its banter, not banner.

hehe...this guy thinks that this vaccuos Hollywood starlet is cooler than a couple of comedians, who made it in show business by being funny, opinionated, perceptive and otherwise having actual talent.

eva longoria...a pretty face, dime a dozen no talent...with a very whacked world view and distorted perception of her own importance.

pussyface
10-01-2006, 02:33 AM
WTF? you've posted this shit twice already... bored much?

you posted this twice.....WHHHHAAA!!!

quit crying you fucking baby

pussyface
10-01-2006, 02:34 AM
so does being a spurs fan pretty much entail liking eva longoria?
so far thats what im getting. you guys have her back.

COOL!

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
10-01-2006, 02:39 AM

COOL!

I don't like or dislike her, but you are making a big deal out of something that isn't a big deal.

It's not like she kicked a stationary bike

Trainwreck2100
10-01-2006, 02:45 AM

COOL!

damn noobs

janetcn12
10-01-2006, 02:54 AM
She must be off to somewhere...who are we to judge. Stop bashing

ZStomp
10-01-2006, 05:00 AM
I've seen her without make up and she still looks hot...

MaNuMaNiAc
10-01-2006, 06:10 AM
you posted this twice.....WHHHHAAA!!!

quit crying you fucking babyhow old are you jackass?

COOL!
and I just asked you wether you knew why she had to go, and apparently you don't know shit. Admit it, you've got some fucked up grudge against the woman when she hasn't really done anything wrong, other than not having much talent (this part I agree with).

Sense
10-01-2006, 06:41 AM

http://www.pixelbomb.com/blog/post-images/eva_longoria_pool/eva_longoria_pool-30.jpg

i second that.

Spam
10-01-2006, 07:22 AM
Jimmy Kimmel sucks ass.

MannyIsGod
10-01-2006, 07:27 AM
Is this what its come to for Mavs fans? Making fun of the team groupies?

NameDropper
10-01-2006, 07:31 AM
Eva made it on the best looking celebrity on HDTV list.

DirkAB
10-01-2006, 11:28 AM
artie and jimmy are unprofessional......thats why they are popular with losers. and its banter, not banner.

They are unprofessional? How would you know that? Have you worked with them? And BTW, she's the one that split on the show with no reason, and if there was a legit reason I'm sure that the show would of been aware of it. Jimmy is quite possibly a comedic genius, .

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Careful PF, if you start bashing one of our players significant other Spurs fans will have no choice but to start bashing Hasselhoff.

ChumpDumper
10-01-2006, 01:35 PM
pussyface is officially obsessed.

Extra Stout
10-01-2006, 03:59 PM
So... is pussyface like living vicariously through Artie Lange, and secretly hot for Eva?

TheTruth
10-01-2006, 04:19 PM
I don't like or dislike her, but you are making a big deal out of something that isn't a big deal.

It's not like she kicked a stationary bike
:lmao

cheguevara
10-02-2006, 12:40 PM
pussyface why in the hell u got Hopkins in your avatar????

Judging from your post, you need to have this guy in ur avatar:
http://www.eoe.is/gamalt/carson-action-thumb.gif

pussyface
10-02-2006, 11:02 PM
this thread has been heavily edited.
many of the posts I made arguing and clarifying my point have been deleted.

this is a bit underhanded.

pussyface
10-02-2006, 11:07 PM
pussyface why in the hell u got Hopkins in your avatar????

Judging from your post, you need to have this guy in ur avatar:
[/IMG]

that was pretty good.
sorry if I'm not a big fan of eva longoria.

Hopkins is my avatar because he is outspoken, opinionated, and interesting. In that sense he is the anti-Eva Longoria (...and has much in common with other interesting interviewees such as Artie Lange.)

Nice choice of your spurstalk name, young leftist rebel. I saw the motorcycle diaries too, Captain Dorko.

pussyface
10-02-2006, 11:10 PM
So... is pussyface like living vicariously through Artie Lange, and secretly hot for Eva?

Like any redblooded American male, I would totally bang Eva Longoria, as if that is even worth saying.

...the only way she would have a funny or interesting bone in her body is if I was banging her.

Also, I admit, yes, I totally love Artie Lange. Guilty as charged on both accounts, I suppose.

pussyface
10-02-2006, 11:12 PM
pussyface is officially obsessed.

As best as I understand, expressing a strong opinion does not equate to "official obsession."

it is what makes me an interesting and provocative contributor to this forum, and is something that your posts sorely lack.

wait, why am I wasting my time on you?
You clearly have a personal obsession with/are stalking me.

pussyface
10-02-2006, 11:23 PM
http://www.buzzpatrol.com/news/celeb/eva-longoria-surfaces-without-makeup-005432.php

I dont know how to post pictures, unfortunately, because this is the real Eva Longoria you get when she wakes up in the morning. She looks like a monster.

Its beside the point of my post, which is that she is about as cool as a person as AIDS is cool as a virus, but my god...surely no one has bennifitted more from airbrushing etc.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva Longoria surfaces without makeup
Posted on 07/11/2006
Some pictures are making their rounds today of normally-hot Eva Longoria without makeup and all I can say is WOW - I had no idea she was really wearing a mask while filming Desperate Housewives. Perhaps this is why she keeps bouncing from guy to guy — they see her in the morning, and are forced to eat through their arms to get away.

Louie Vega
10-03-2006, 12:00 AM
[QUOTE=pussyface]so does being a spurs fan pretty much entail liking eva longoria? so far thats what im getting. you guys have her back. COOL!/QUOTE]

I am a diehard Spurs fan but the only way I would have Eva Longoria's back is if she was fucking me! That's it!

Louie Vega
10-03-2006, 12:05 AM

She still looks really,really good without makeup. But her feet are jacked! I have seen some pics where her feet look like she had just gone running through baking flour !

LuvBones
10-03-2006, 12:48 AM
WTF now we're complaining about Eva's FEET?

trueD
10-03-2006, 01:03 AM
WOW that pic, it's amazing what some makeup can do .... but still, comparatively speaking, she isn't hard to look at if you consider the average Josephina blow without makeup.

What I wonder is why Eva thought the idea was good, going up against Jimmy Kimmel and "lockerroom banter". She was probably mortified, since being well protected against the breast of one of the best point guards, on one of the best teams, in the league is where she finds herself most often--in those situations. Dumb move on her part to go it alone, imo.

Squid
10-03-2006, 01:03 AM
This bitch is nothing more than Westside Corpus trash. No talent, no class. Just a piece of ass that will be forgotten in 3 years.

And fuck her for saying San Antonio is her hometown when she grew up in Corpus.

Douche
10-03-2006, 01:10 AM
This bitch is nothing more than Westside Corpus trash. No talent, no class. Just a piece of ass that will be forgotten in 3 years.

And fuck her for saying San Antonio is her hometown when she grew up in Corpus.

:tu :tu

pussyface
10-03-2006, 01:04 PM
she is fucking shameless...

...for instance she did a little Hurricane Katrina relief work, but of course it was a made-for-tv segment for the Oprah show. She tried to interact with the hurricane victims, it was pretty funny/awkward.

Howard Stern tore her a new asshole on the radio yesterday. It was pretty damn funny and on target.

CosmicCowboy
10-03-2006, 01:09 PM
I still don't get the Eva hate in here. You guys probably hated ALL the good looking popular girls in high school too because they wouldn't talk to you.

johnsmith
10-03-2006, 01:11 PM
I still don't get the Eva hate in here. You guys probably hated ALL the good looking popular girls in high school too because they wouldn't talk to you.

It has nothing to do with looks, it's famous people we don't like. As far as your high school comment, I can't fucking stand people that cling to their High School memories. Hey Bundy, did you throw for 3 touchdowns in the city championship? What's it like selling women's shoes?

katyon6th
10-03-2006, 01:12 PM
Uncle Rico.

johnsmith
10-03-2006, 01:14 PM
Uncle Rico.

Katy, you're the best.

Cosmic Cowboy: "How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind."

JoeChalupa
10-03-2006, 01:23 PM
I sure as hell wouldn't turn down a date with Eva....if I were single that is.

RandomGuy
10-03-2006, 05:25 PM
This has got to be the single most retarded thread I have seen on this board.

http://www.trephination.net/gallery/macros/nolove.jpg

Guru of Nothing
10-03-2006, 11:46 PM
Self-ownage forum

polandprzem
10-04-2006, 02:48 AM
Hey pussy why are you not editing your posts?

IX_Equilibrium
10-04-2006, 07:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G09CGqxk15M

Here is the clip of Artie after Eva left. He said funny shit about Eva. The word they bleeped out was "coke".

Yeah, Eva did act like a pretentious ass. They talked about the way she was acting the next day.

IX_Equilibrium
10-04-2006, 07:09 AM
artie and jimmy are unprofessional......thats why they are popular with losers.

Yeah, that's why Eva voluntarily appeared on his show. :rolleyes

Booharv
07-13-2011, 12:40 AM
:lmao :lmao

mojorizen7
07-13-2011, 01:16 AM
Maybe Eva wanted to stay,but had to go back one out in the ladies room....then decided to go get a burger.

dirk4mvp
07-13-2011, 02:36 AM
pussyface bitches about shit middle aged women bitch about better than the menopausal militia here does.