PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker is not cool by proximity

pussyface
10-01-2006, 02:20 AM
on Kimmel last night Eva Longoria's banal and self-involved appearance was followed by 2nd guest Artie Lange, a very funny comedian and regular on the Howard Stern show. After vollunteering to Kimmel tha she would be sticking around following her segment of vaccuous chatterboxing for the remainder of the show, she split during the commercial break, offering no explanation. Completely unproffesional and horribly insulting to Mr. Arthur Lange.

Luckily, Artie brough it up and fucked on her a little bit with Kimmel, as they are two fellow comedians who hang out together and stuff.

Who the fuck does this airbrushed skank think she is? She is too good to stick around for some locker room banner? This is someone who got famous playing a horny housewife banging teenagers on a primetime soap, not Condeleeza Rice or some shit.

Anyway, shame on her.
I feel sorry for Spurs fans who have to watch this shitforbrains professional celebrity on TV during all their games, where she is more of a media storyline than a majority of the players.

Before people respond that she is so hot who gives a shit whatever, first of all, fuck off, and second of all , google an image search for her without makeup. she looks like hell, but more than that is just a very annoying person.

What a self-rightous twat.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
10-01-2006, 02:22 AM
You care waaaaaay too much

MaNuMaNiAc
10-01-2006, 02:25 AM
do you actually know why she left? or are you just bitter and jumping to conclusions?

pussyface
10-01-2006, 02:26 AM
...just want to see what Spurs nation thinks of this obnoxious, overexposed, high profile spurs fan.

thanks for your nonopinion

Trainwreck2100
10-01-2006, 02:26 AM
this belongs in the Club

pussyface
10-01-2006, 02:29 AM
do you actually know why she left? or are you just bitter and jumping to conclusions?

hehe. ...im not bitter, although I did feel kinda bad for one of my favorite comedians, who is very overweight, unpresentable, and subject to depression as it is.

jumping to conclusions? no. Artie asked, "why did she leave?" joking around and all that laughing, and Kimmel responded he could have two guesses. He pointed to himself, than pointed to Artie. The crowd laughed in acknowledgement.

This is sure to be a topic of discussion on the Howard Stern radio show on Monday. Tune in to hear them tear this uppety hollywood twat a new asshole.

Trainwreck2100
10-01-2006, 02:30 AM
this belongs in the Club

pussyface
10-01-2006, 02:30 AM
this belongs in the Club

this belongs in the club...WHHHHHAAAAAA!

Trainwreck2100
10-01-2006, 02:32 AM
this belongs in the club...WHHHHHAAAAAA!

this belongs in the club...WHHHHHAAAAAA! WHHHHHAAAAAA!

Obstructed_View
10-01-2006, 02:42 AM
Maverick fan trying to stretch his brain.

Maybe Eva went to the locker room to look at the banner. :lol

mother
10-01-2006, 03:05 AM
Was watching extra extra and they said tony and eva are no longer together. anyone else heard this?

janetcn12
10-01-2006, 03:19 AM
Yes...it alll over the net.

TDMVPDPOY
10-01-2006, 04:15 AM
pussyface, no fuckn shit

thats why i hate it when i see her face durin spurs games, this is about the spurs, not players wifes/gfs bs......they make it seem like the spurs evolve around her, fuck this shit thats why i hate seeing Eva threads in spurs related topic area....

Kori Ellis
10-01-2006, 04:19 AM
Maybe she had an appointment and had to leave.

Maybe she was sick.

Maybe she was tired.

Or Maybe Artie Lange sucked.

:lol

cherylsteele
10-01-2006, 09:19 AM
Or Maybe Artie Lange sucked.:lol
This is probably the most likely reason.

He is basing is dislike on Jimmy Kimmel.....late night's answer to Jerry Springer.
He must not have a job.....I never watch Kimmel's show because he is not very good and he is on too late.....I have to get up early to go to work.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-01-2006, 09:21 AM
Is it just me or isn't pussyface actually elpimpo?

Trainwreck2100
10-01-2006, 09:22 AM
Damn trolls are giving respectable Eva haters a bad name.

angel_luv
10-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Maybe she had an appointment and had to leave.

Maybe she was sick.

Maybe she was tired.

Or Maybe Artie Lange sucked.

:lol

Maybe she had a plane to Paris to catch.

scott
10-01-2006, 10:19 AM
Maybe no one gives a fuck.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-01-2006, 10:21 AM
Maybe no one gives a fuck.

http://www.pokermade.com/images/l_m15-b.jpg

CuckingFunt
10-01-2006, 10:32 AM
Um... when did professionalism in Hollywood become dependent on sitting through the banter of Artie Lange and Jimmy Kimmel? I'm far from an Eva supporter -- in fact, never having seen her in anything other than the tabloids, I'm fairly indifferent on the subject -- but, my goodness, it's not like she walked out during and interview with Martin Scorsese.

ShoogarBear
10-01-2006, 10:55 AM
This is sure to be a topic of discussion on the Howard Stern radio show on Monday. Tune in to hear them tear this uppety hollywood twat a new asshole.Oh, yeah, Howard Stern. Now there's a bastion of classy behavior.

ShoogarBear
10-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Damn trolls are giving respectable Eva haters a bad name.:lol

johnsmith
10-01-2006, 10:59 AM
Who Fucking Cares?

johnsmith
10-01-2006, 11:00 AM
Oh, and I sat next to Eva on a plane from Pheonix to SA........she didn't have any make up on and she was still pretty damn hot.............oh, and still, who the fuck cares?

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Oh, and I sat next to Eva on a plane from Pheonix to SA........she didn't have any make up on and she was still pretty damn hot.............oh, and still, who the fuck cares?

Oh, well, you're obviously nothing but a Homer Spurs fa...*looks to the left of the screen..."Team: Denver Nuggets"...*

Um, uh...

Uh...

Congrats, Pimpo, on once again being able to generate The Club's posts.

DirkAB
10-01-2006, 11:22 AM
That is kind of rude and unprofessional, IMO. If she had an obligation to get to I'm sure that she would have let Kimmel know, I bet she just split. She truly comes across as upity and a bit phoney, at least to me anyway. She's hot, but she's also very overrated as far as looks go.

Melmart1
10-01-2006, 11:34 AM
Hot AND overrated as far as looks go? Is that like being fat but a little anorexic as far as size goes?

Kori Ellis
10-01-2006, 11:41 AM
That is kind of rude and unprofessional, IMO. If she had an obligation to get to I'm sure that she would have let Kimmel know, I bet she just split. She truly comes across as upity and a bit phoney, at least to me anyway. She's hot, but she's also very overrated as far as looks go.

I'm sure she did let Kimmel know.

She's actually the opposite of uppity and phony. She's very nice and down to earth. There's nothing uppity about her.

But if y'all want to keep hating her, go ahead.

I'm sure if/when Tony and her break up everyone will be running around with their I told you so's.

Trainwreck2100
10-01-2006, 12:01 PM
well pussyface says she vollunteered to stay but didn't, going back on her word. I didn't see it so I wouldn't know

Melmart1
10-01-2006, 12:17 PM
I think pussyface went on a bender last night and couldnt remember if he posted his bullshit yet, so he did it twice in two different forums. Lucky us!

DirkAB
10-01-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm sure she did let Kimmel know.

She's actually the opposite of uppity and phony. She's very nice and down to earth. There's nothing uppity about her.

But if y'all want to keep hating her, go ahead.

I'm sure if/when Tony and her break up everyone will be running around with their I told you so's.

Obviously I wouldn't really know what she was like, but she certainly comes across that way to me.

I wouldn't assume that she gave Kimel a reason for leaving, otherwise why wouldn't she or give the explanation? I've seen plenty of talkshow appearances cut short, but they always give a reason why they will be leaving, either the host or guest themself will mention the reason.

I've seen her carry on in an interview how ugly and homely she was growing up, like she was the ugly duckling that turned into a swan, which is so lame. They've have shown pics of her when she was younger, and she was nowhere near ugly. To me that seems very pretentious.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-01-2006, 01:13 PM
Obviously I wouldn't really know what she was like, but she certainly comes across that way to me.

I wouldn't assume that she gave Kimel a reason for leaving, otherwise why wouldn't she or give the explanation? I've seen plenty of talkshow appearances cut short, but they always give a reason why they will be leaving, either the host or guest themself will mention the reason.

I've seen her carry on in an interview how ugly and homely she was growing up, like she was the ugly duckling that turned into a swan, which is so lame. They've have shown pics of her when she was younger, and she was nowhere near ugly. To me that seems very pretentious.

I'm not going to argue about her attractiveness as a child, but is it so hard to believe that she might have felt she wasn't attractive before and now, she's regarded as an attractive woman?

I guess everybody that had self-image issues as a child or adolescent and doesn't have them anymore is pretentious.

atxrocker
10-01-2006, 01:24 PM
fuck that cunt

DirkAB
10-01-2006, 01:25 PM
I'm not going to argue about her attractiveness as a child, but is it so hard to believe that she might have felt she wasn't attractive before and now, she's regarded as an attractive woman?

I guess everybody that had self-image issues as a child or adolescent and doesn't have them anymore is pretentious.

You must be her shrink. Self-image issues as a child, my ass. She wants to be the ugly duckling that morphed into the beautiful swan.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-01-2006, 01:30 PM
You must be her shrink. Self-image issues as a child, my ass. She wants to be the ugly duckling that morphed into the beautiful swan.

Because nobody but Eva ever went through that.

The simple fact that you can use the "ugly ducking" analogy shows it's a legitimate issue in society.

But you know, it's a merry-go-round with the Eva Longoria haters here. If she said she's always felt pretty and attractive, everybody would say she's stuck-up.

There's no winning with her. As I've said in the past, I only hope that one day, people give a damn about who I'm in a relationship with.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-01-2006, 01:31 PM
There's no winning with her. As I've said in the past, I only hope that one day, people give a damn about who I'm in a relationship with.

Actually, I've said I hope that one day, people give a damn who I fuck.

No need to censor myself here.

CuckingFunt
10-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Actually, I've said I hope that one day, people give a damn who I fuck.

No need to censor myself here.
Some people around here seem to be very interested in who I fuck. Wanna trade?

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-01-2006, 01:33 PM

Sure. :lol

conqueso
10-01-2006, 01:37 PM

I only care who you fuck insofar as it is not me. I am already responsible for too many deaths from cock-induced vaginal bursting, I can't have one more of those on my conscious...even if it is only someone who acts like a slut.

CuckingFunt
10-01-2006, 01:49 PM
I am already responsible for too many deaths from cock-induced vaginal bursting, I can't have one more of those on my conscious...
And I'm supposedly the lewd one.

DirkAB
10-01-2006, 01:51 PM
If she said she's always felt pretty and attractive, everybody would say she's stuck-up.

I call bullshit, because the fact is that she has always been pretty and attractive. And she never said that she "felt" ugly, she went on and on about how ugly she "was." You act like this was was a conversation with a therapist or something, this was a television interview, time and place of the conversation tells me that she wanted to portray an image to the public and not openly talk about her insecurities as a child.

DirkAB
10-01-2006, 01:53 PM
Because nobody but Eva ever went through that.

The simple fact that you can use the "ugly ducking" analogy shows it's a legitimate issue in society.

WTF are you talking about?

CuckingFunt
10-01-2006, 01:58 PM
I call bullshit, because the fact is that she has always been pretty and attractive.
Pretty, attractive women are never allowed to acknowledge their own beauty without being judged and hated by all other women in the world. That's just a fact. Our own self loathing, fake or not, is how we bond. That's why teenage girls with perfect bodies socialize by getting together at the mall and complaining about the flabby thighs they've never had.

Men don't get this. Men never will get this. Don't try.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-01-2006, 02:00 PM
I call bullshit, because the fact is that she has always been pretty and attractive. And she never said that she "felt" ugly, she went on and on about how ugly she "was." You act like this was was a conversation with a therapist or something, this was a television interview, time and place of the conversation tells me that she wanted to portray an image to the public and not openly talk about her insecurities as a child.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

While you might say she's always been pretty and attractive, she might have not thought she was.

I fail to see where you know more than Eva Longoria about what Eva Longoria feels and believes.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-01-2006, 02:01 PM
WTF are you talking about?

It exists that somebody can want to become an swan after being an ugly duckling, yet it's not possible that Eva Longoria might have felt that way?

DirkAB
10-01-2006, 03:32 PM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

While you might say she's always been pretty and attractive, she might have not thought she was.

I fail to see where you know more than Eva Longoria about what Eva Longoria feels and believes.

I'm not the one that is trying to psycho-ananlzye her, you are. You're the one making claims of poor self-image issues, not me. You're the one that claims to have insight into her insecurities as a child, not me.

1)she went on and on about how ugly she was growing up-true
2)she wasn't ugly growing up, she was attractive-true
3)these exagerations and false claims are common for pretentious folk-true

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-01-2006, 03:34 PM
I'm not the one that is trying to psycho-ananlzye her, you are. You're the one making claims of poor self-image issues, not me. You're the one that claims to have insight into her insecurities as a child, not me.

Actually, I said "might" in my first post.

But don't let facts get in the way of your argument.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-01-2006, 03:38 PM

Can you honestly say she couldn't possibly have thought she was unattractive growing up?

While you thought she was attractive, she might not have thought so.

Hell, my best friend and I don't even find the same women attractive. People feel differently about beauty both with other people and within themselves.

DirkAB
10-01-2006, 04:06 PM
Actually, I said "might" in my first post.

But don't let facts get in the way of your argument.

You did say might in your first response, but then you went on to act like it was fact that she indeed had self-image problems in the posts after that one, so that one might is quite meaningless.

She may have indeed felt unattractive, but I certainly doubt it. Now she feels attractive? What has changed? Even if she did have self-image problems, she has clearly put them behind her now, right? And since she has put them behind her, she should be able to look back at herself growing up and see that she was clearly an attractive person.

It makes no sense that a person, who has been attractive her whole life, would get beyond a poor self-image and then continue to look back at herself as ugly, when she was clearly not.

DirkAB
10-01-2006, 04:07 PM
Can you honestly say she couldn't possibly have thought she was unattractive growing up?

I'm not saying that it's not possible, I'm saying that I don't believe it and I think that she is full of shit, I think that has always been reguarded as attractive and has always known it.

janetcn12
10-01-2006, 05:52 PM
You all are so pathetic. Who are we to judge Eva. Nobody knows her except for herself.

Trainwreck2100
10-01-2006, 05:53 PM
I'm sure Tony knows her, and her mother knows her as well.

DirkAB
10-01-2006, 06:01 PM
You all are so pathetic. Who are we to judge Eva. Nobody knows her except for herself.

You're so pathetic. Who are you to judge us. Nobody knows us except for ourselves.

1Parker1
10-01-2006, 07:29 PM
Hot AND overrated as far as looks go? Is that like being fat but a little anorexic as far as size goes?

:lmao :lmao That was an awesome response, Melmart.

King
10-01-2006, 08:10 PM
I don't see why people get so annoyed seeing her and hearing about her. I see the same amount - I hear the same amount -- and frankly I go on with my life and don't care one way or the other.

If she's shown on tv during the Spurs game, I realize that they're going to be back showing the game in two seconds - and I still won't give a damn who's sitting courtside, or who's banging the point guard.

So again - why does her existence mean so much to you one way or the other?

DirkAB
10-01-2006, 09:10 PM

Didn't think it was that hard to understand, really quite simple. Do you think that there are only two catagories of looks? Hot and ugly? To me there are a lot of different levels or hot, and many levels of ugly as well, and lots of girls are neither hot or ugly.

Of course Eva an attractive woman, but nowhere near hot enough to top Maxim's Hot 100. That is a joke as far as I'm concerned. Most overrated looking woman in the world these last couple of years. Hence, hot and overrated.

pussyface
10-02-2006, 12:24 AM
fuck this...

go eva longoria, go spurs.
no one can make value judgements about someone unless they know them personally.

go paris hilton! it isnt normal to not like her. ...because we dont know her. she knows herself.

great points all around.

pussyface
10-02-2006, 12:30 AM
also, jimmy kimmel is terrible by late night standards. jay leno is where you want to go. that man is edgy, as well as hilarious and affable.

i like it when he references his car collection and fat house frau wife.

pussyface
10-02-2006, 12:31 AM
howard stern? what has he ever done? what a no talent hack. he isnt classy at all.

luckily, we have celebrities we can believe in elsewhere, such as eva longoria. she is a really cool, interesting person.

ShoogarBear
10-02-2006, 02:01 AM
At least we can always count on you to live up to the first part of your name.

Booharv
07-13-2011, 12:41 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

phyzik
07-13-2011, 01:11 AM
Come on people.... Tony is French... You KNOW he did it.