PDA

View Full Version : Hey aggsy

IcemanCometh
10-01-2006, 02:48 AM
hows that coach working out for you

the one thats a better recruiter than mack and a better gameday coach than stoops or some shit.

nice game today

mookie2001
10-01-2006, 10:29 AM
Also Steven White Jesus McGee is better than Colt McCoy in the same way Reggie McNeal was better than Vince Young.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-01-2006, 10:31 AM
Also Steven White Jesus McGee is better than Colt McCoy in the same way Reggie McNeal was better than Vince Young.

Anybody that doesn't believe Colt McCoy will have the ability to lead UT to another NC before the end of his time as a Longhorn is sadly mistaken.

mookie2001
10-01-2006, 10:33 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/wakeup.gif

LaMarcus Bryant
10-01-2006, 10:53 AM
Anybody that doesn't believe Colt McCoy will have the ability to lead UT to another NC before the end of his time as a Longhorn is sadly mistaken.

Hey man, you should write an article on that one.

Doesn't change the fact that McCoy is blatantly better than McGee, its funny how announcers kept saying "well at least this A&M team has...has.....heart"
as if to tell the viewer, wow these guys suck major cock, but at least they have their football tradition.
roflroflROFL!! :smchode:

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-01-2006, 10:55 AM
Hey man, you should write an article on that one.

Doesn't change the fact that McCoy is blatantly better than McGee, its funny how announcers kept saying "well at least this A&M team has...has.....heart"
as if to tell the viewer, wow these guys suck major cock, but at least they have their football tradition.
roflroflROFL!! :smchode:

There was a column (last week, I believe) about some Aggie fans acting pretty foolish during the Army game and around SA during that time.

Check out MySA.com...

mookie2001
10-01-2006, 11:00 AM
god nothing was better than seeing the homo platoon that is the a&m corps, looking all hardcore and militant, while they were struggling to beat army, who had a Corps that was actually in the military and not just conservative and white

beachbarbie948
10-01-2006, 06:00 PM
I love it when people who root for a team from Austin of all places, call another team "homo" or "fag"

LaMarcus Bryant
10-01-2006, 06:13 PM
i love it when fake army conservative rednecks get all amped up to play against real army corps

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-01-2006, 07:18 PM
god nothing was better than seeing the homo platoon that is the a&m corps, looking all hardcore and militant, while they were struggling to beat army, who had a Corps that was actually in the military and not just conservative and white

You do realize that outside of the service academies, Texas A&M has more graduates enter the military than any other school in the country, right?

The Corps is but a small part of our student body these days, but don't be the typical ignorant fudgepacking tu fan than runs on these boards mookie, you're better than that.

MajorMike
10-01-2006, 08:01 PM
You do realize that outside of the service academies, Texas A&M has more graduates enter the military than any other school in the country, right?

I am assuming you mean, "than any other school besides one of the service academies..." Otherwise, you would not be correct.

Ballcox
10-02-2006, 12:55 PM
^ I love how a&m fans avoid talking about or admitting how horrible their football team is right now. Struggle to beat Army and then lose at home to Tech, nice goin' ags.

MajorMike
10-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Look for Steve Kragthorpe to be leading the ags next year.

mookie2001
10-02-2006, 06:25 PM

The Corps is but a small part of our student body these days, but don't be the typical ignorant fudgepacking tu fan than runs on these boards mookie, you're better than that.sorry, I shouldnt have used "homo", i used it in a way that the corps is like 95% male right?, and they "hump it" together, squeeze their balls to feel the teams pain, and they dress and cut their hair alike. I respect everyone and I am for equal marriage rights, but how can one deny the corps does not seem a little gay, Im sure youre not a big fan of fox sports or abc, but the corps is all those bastards show, and it HILARIOUS when they do, when a&m played army, i found it extra HILARIOUS that the corps stepped up the rawkusness at the alamodome- and were getting equal facetime and "cred" for their "traditions" against GUYS WHO ARE ACTUALLY IN THE MILITARY

johngateswhiteley
10-02-2006, 06:50 PM
i found it extra HILARIOUS that the corps stepped up the rawkusness at the alamodome- and were getting equal facetime and "cred" for their "traditions" against GUYS WHO ARE ACTUALLY IN THE MILITARY

you need to do some research, b/c it is obvious that you know nothing about the military and ROTC programs. if that not be the case, then you should edit this post.

mookie2001
10-02-2006, 07:13 PM
explain?

LaMarcus Bryant
10-02-2006, 07:15 PM
i remember when i took a college day to visit A&M and the core guys were always together in big groups, as if they, were, asian

mookie2001
10-02-2006, 07:18 PM
that was the day you earned for selling your raffle tickets Marriot

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-02-2006, 09:35 PM
^ I love how a&m fans avoid talking about or admitting how horrible their football team is right now. Struggle to beat Army and then lose at home to Tech, nice goin' ags.

What? I know we suck, I just hope it's Fran's last year.

Mookie - I hate how the Corps is featured all the time on TV on televised games, but the producer dorks in the production trucks eat up the tradition side of things, so what can you do?

sghspurs
10-02-2006, 09:43 PM
hell i'll be the first to admit that we suck ass and have sucked ass for the last 6 years or so. i just hope the frantastic era ends soon, otherwise we will continue to suck.

beachbarbie948
10-02-2006, 10:56 PM
hell i'll be the first to admit that we suck ass and have sucked ass for the last 6 years or so. i just hope the frantastic era ends soon, otherwise we will continue to suck.

amen.

i dunno how people think aggie fans dont know they suck
because most aggies i know are very aware of it & will admit it

sghspurs
10-03-2006, 02:44 AM
Yeah at best we're probably the 4th or maybe 5th best team in TEXAS. So don't count me as a delusional sunshine pumper. But this stuff goes in cycles and hopefully we will see more success. But as long as little debbie fran is coach I don't know if that will happen anytime soon.

MajorMike
10-03-2006, 07:52 AM
sorry, I shouldnt have used "homo", i used it in a way that the corps is like 95% male right?, and they "hump it" together, squeeze their balls to feel the teams pain, and they dress and cut their hair alike. I respect everyone and I am for equal marriage rights, but how can one deny the corps does not seem a little gay, Im sure youre not a big fan of fox sports or abc, but the corps is all those bastards show, and it HILARIOUS when they do, when a&m played army, i found it extra HILARIOUS that the corps stepped up the rawkusness at the alamodome- and were getting equal facetime and "cred" for their "traditions" against GUYS WHO ARE ACTUALLY IN THE MILITARY

You also need to pay attention to who you quote and aim your barbs at, and perhaps actually see what someone's message is before you smoke at them.

Mr Dio
10-03-2006, 03:44 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lighten up.