PDA

View Full Version : Sorry If I sound like Ashlee Simpson, But I must Apologize

mouse
10-28-2004, 01:24 PM
First off let me apologize for any comments I made that offended anyone,
I forget this is the political forum and I should not come in here and clown around like I do, As for Kerry and Bush, I don't want Bush in office I still want to see what Kerry or someone else can do, I still have not decided for sure who I will vote for yet, I guess I want to see who will offer me a ride to the voting polls, Or maybe I am just making excuses for being a lazy Mexican, What ever the case may be? I hope we can still have our passionate debates as I sit back and drink beer wondering which person in this forum is telling the truth,
Thank you and may God Bless America,

mouse

:This post was approved and funded by the out of work lazy pot smoking band wagon Mexicans of America.

CrazyOne
10-28-2004, 01:26 PM
Mouse... ding.

Tonto
10-28-2004, 01:34 PM
Tonto not understand this pale face rodent but Tonto forgive him anyway.

Tonto want man of color in white house, maybe give Tonto his land back.
make tonto proud.

Hook Dem
10-28-2004, 01:44 PM
Mouse...you are King of Comedy but don't come across well as a politician. Stick to your calling. :lol

mouse
10-28-2004, 01:54 PM
Mouse...you are King of Comedy but don't come across well as a politician. Stick to your calling. :lol

hey that didn't stop Al Gore :lmao

Bro does Mike More or any of the other celebs know about politics either ? :smokin

JoeChalupa
10-28-2004, 01:55 PM
Come on Mouse. If you've read enough posts in this forum you will see that there is no need to apologize.
If that were the case..we'd need an "Apology" forum. :)

mouse
10-28-2004, 01:55 PM
Mouse... Stick to your calling. :lol

And what may that be? :lmao

( I know I may be setting myself up but what the hell)

Hook Dem
10-28-2004, 01:56 PM
hey that didn't stop Al Gore :lmao

Bro does Mike More or any of the other celebs know about politics either ? :smokin
Nah....I've just been pulling on your chain Bro...you may find this hard to believe but I do like you. Hell, this would be a boring place without you. :lol

mouse
10-28-2004, 01:58 PM
Come on Mouse. If you've read enough posts in this forum you will see that there is no need to apologize.
If that were the case..we'd need an "Apology" forum. :)
Bro when was the last time Bush or any Republican apologized? :lmao

maybe after Kerry wins we can set up such a forum for all the Bush lovers to eat there crow,

I rather eat Bush myself :lmao

mouse
10-28-2004, 02:08 PM
Nah....I've just been pulling on your chain Bro...you may find this hard to believe but I do like you. Hell, this would be a boring place without you. :lol

Pulling my chain? Dude how old are you? :lmao

sorry haven't heard that in a while, If you really like me how about a beer at the next GTG?

and if you are bored ? try this place also :smokin

http://www.mavtalk.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=001437

http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=44

Hook Dem
10-28-2004, 05:27 PM
The beer part?.......Anytime mouse. P.S......I'm old but still chasin booty every saturday night. :smokin