PDA

View Full Version : Couple questions for the admin...

JMarkJohns
10-01-2006, 02:23 PM
First, is there a way to distinguish between AZLouis (a great poster) and this newbie Louis or Louis2? For whatever reason, I've been confused twixt the two posters. Maybe it's not an issue for others, so I'm not even sure how relevant this question is, but I just thought I'd throw it out there...

Also, Is there a particular reason why I cannot post in the "Classic Thread" forum? I wanted to ask the above question in the "Kori = Bitch" thread started by Louis2, but was unable.

If it's because I'm not a Spurs fan and that's a Spurs fan only site, then I can live with it. If not, I just find it odd, because I'm not a troll and would like to find out why...

"...just call it my need to know!"
- Top Dollar, "The Crow"

Thanks and sorry for posting these here. Just not sure where else to put them since this site doesn't have a general questions forum.

Slomo
10-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Nobody can post in the Classic threads forum. It's an archive of the more interesting stuff.

ChumpDumper
10-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Simple, AZLouis has AZ in his name.

And you won't see Louis here again, highly doubtful that Louis2 will last long either.

Kori Ellis
10-01-2006, 02:47 PM
I'm not sure what you are asking in the first question. Are you asking if there's a way to stop people from having similar user names?

The second question was answered correctly by Slomo.

Booty Call
10-01-2006, 03:05 PM
You have any questions on how to get laid? PM me :)

Marklar MM
10-01-2006, 03:09 PM
You have any questions on how to get laid? PM me :)

Whos teh chick

JMarkJohns
10-01-2006, 03:17 PM
I realized the reason why in regards to the first question...

AZLouis is simply known as Louis on two other sites we frequent. KNowing he posted here as well, I just never checked until he appeared more and more trollish, then I noticed. I was going to PM AZLouis and ask what as up with his trollish style when I noticed the team affiliation.

Anyways, I'm simply an idiot, so just nevermind that question.

As for the Classic Forum, I had no idea. Thanks. I kept clicking "post reply" and all I got was that "Do not have permission to post" message. Makes sense now.

dirk4mvp.
10-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Good work!

here take this, you erned it!

http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/images/Premiums/283-301.jpg

Gumby
10-02-2006, 03:57 PM
:lmao

dirk4mvp
10-02-2006, 04:10 PM
If mouse ever made a lame troll, it's definately my imposter. :depressed

Zombie.