PDA

View Full Version : TP talks about the contract on RADIO

xapatan2
10-28-2004, 03:46 PM
TP just says that his agent was a bit unhappy about the way the spurs were treating him.

But it says it was OK. He thinks it would be too stupid not to come to an agreement, so 3 days are still in front of him, he is still confident because he wants to stay in the spurs.

He says 3 times " yes but it is my agent who...."...
So, the way he talks was giving the impression that he wants it to be done, and that he will care about the way things happen during the next 3 days...

He may put pressure on his agent.... As he said, we are too close to not come to an agreement...

Yes !
Yes !
I am confident
Xap

Kori Ellis
10-28-2004, 03:48 PM
Thanks very much for the report. If Tony wants to sign the $64M offer, this will get done. Fleischer works for Tony, not the other way around.

jcrod
10-28-2004, 03:48 PM
Great. Defintely sounds like it's his agent not Parker. Pay UP!!!

Elo
10-28-2004, 03:55 PM
Yep, he said TD and himself are "the duo of the future"!

Phenomanul
10-28-2004, 04:02 PM
Fleischer and Fegan are the devil's henchmen....

timvp
10-28-2004, 04:43 PM
That is awesome Xapatan. Thanks for the info.

Why don't you post more? Your posts back on ezboard always made me break out laughing. :rollin

T Park
10-28-2004, 04:45 PM
Fleischer is just like Fegan.

Them them them, and fuck the player and the team.

If I were Parker Id callup Fleischer, look, sign the fuckin contract, get it done, and it would get done.

xapatan2
10-28-2004, 05:13 PM
Thanks Timvp

you are wellcome ! You know it is just a question of time...
Running my little cooperativ company does not leave me much time to write posts...
:pctoss

but i'll do my best since the season is arriving now...
But i am an everyday reader of spurstalk... and i am having fun as well here... you do your best as well for proposing laughing times....

well, midnight here, i am going to bed...

Tcho everybody
Xap

Solid D
10-28-2004, 05:20 PM
Don't forget TP and Fleischer are joint owners of the PBR Club, with Fleischer holding the post of Chairman of the Board. Their relationship is slightly different than most agent-client relationships.

SpursFanInAustin
10-29-2004, 10:18 AM
Wasn't Manu's agent being the same way, trying to hold out for Denver to fork over more money so that the offer would be a little too high for the Spurs to match?

TMTTRIO
10-29-2004, 10:34 AM
Wasn't Manu's agent being the same way, trying to hold out for Denver to fork over more money so that the offer would be a little too high for the Spurs to match?

I was thinking the same thing but Manu knew what he had here besides money and didn't allow his agent to get to him. Hopefully Tony knows what's best for him and not his agent.

infinite styles
10-29-2004, 03:33 PM
i could tell when the negotiations started that tony's agent was money hungry. especially when i found out that kirilenko (however you spell it) was another one of his clients. judging by what parker is saying it sounds like he's ready to sign today its just that he's got a vampire with a suit on telling him not to. NBA needs to start having watch dogs on some of these agents, they are part of the problem with the league going down hill.