PDA

View Full Version : A&M and USC...the weekend

johngateswhiteley
10-02-2006, 01:55 PM
...some of you guys are funny. just b/c i have not posted till today many think i am dodging talking CFB...umm, no. if you bothered to read, at all, you'd know i was in college station this weekend for the game. two things:

1. A&M's football team showed me something in the second half...great comeback and dominated until that last drive. but i am proud of the Aggs, they'll get it together and end up having a nice year. btw, how does A&m go from suppose to getting their ass kicked (many predictions in here for that) to barely losing...yet they suck? ...good logic there guys

2. USC must have sustained more injuries than any team in the country...it is just unbelievable. i knew the WSU game would be closer than most expect, though i did not expect it to be that close. either way its a win without Jarrett and a pluthera of other injuries. hopefully, we can start to get healthy and other players continue to step up...btw, a close game to WSU means nothing

johngateswhiteley
10-02-2006, 05:43 PM
hmm, so everybody wants bitch and complain...yet when i start a thread to talk about the games, now that i am back home, nobody wants to???

...i started this thread almost 4 hours ago.

Ballcox
10-02-2006, 05:47 PM
^ Should be indicative how tired other posters are of hearing you go on and on about the great and mighty usc trojans and the up and coming soon to be great ags. Guys that are realistic about their teams I can handle, guys that are complete homers get old real fast. But, have fun talking with yourself. :fro

johngateswhiteley
10-02-2006, 05:58 PM
^ Should be indicative how tired other posters are of hearing you go on and on about the great and mighty usc trojans and the up and coming soon to be great ags. Guys that are realistic about their teams I can handle, guys that are complete homers get old real fast. But, have fun talking with yourself. :fro

...wrong. posters are bitching that i am not coming in to take my medicine after a loss. when if they knew how to read they would know i was gone this weekend, am here now, and i don't live on the internet as do some of these pathetic dolts.

btw, the Aggs are up and coming...thats obvious. and USC is mighty...thats obvious as well. also, i am not a homer. picking USC to win every game they play this year (they are ranked #2 & #3) is realistic and picking the Aggs to go no less than 8-4 is also realistic. learn about football...

Ballcox
10-02-2006, 06:22 PM
^ Yes, I will follow your wise words mesiah of the football world. You are truly all-knowing when it comes to football evaluation, how could I ever dare to go against your opinions on college football? Can you ever forgive me?

johngateswhiteley
10-02-2006, 06:56 PM
^ Yes, I will follow your wise words mesiah of the football world. You are truly all-knowing when it comes to football evaluation, how could I ever dare to go against your opinions on college football? Can you ever forgive me?

1. i think you should have your own opinion, whether that coincides with mine or not

2. i can always forgive...no matter who it is

kskonn
10-03-2006, 03:13 PM
...wrong. posters are bitching that i am not coming in to take my medicine after a loss. when if they knew how to read they would know i was gone this weekend, am here now, and i don't live on the internet as do some of these pathetic dolts.

btw, the Aggs are up and coming...thats obvious. and USC is mighty...thats obvious as well. also, i am not a homer. picking USC to win every game they play this year (they are ranked #2 & #3) is realistic and picking the Aggs to go no less than 8-4 is also realistic. learn about football...

I think that is realistic.... I am just waiting for the USC-ND game.