PDA

View Full Version : How many times a day do you wash your hands?

thepeopleslawyer
10-02-2006, 06:16 PM
I average about 14. Can't stand people with dirty hands.

1Parker1
10-02-2006, 06:25 PM
This is just a guess, but...You may have germaphobia (or OCD). Seek help.

Marklar MM
10-02-2006, 06:30 PM
Washing your hands that much will cause your hands to get wrinkly and eww.

PM5K
10-02-2006, 06:44 PM
I wash my hands as often as necessary, before I eat and after I use the restroom, and for any other reason that my hands might get dirty.

ALVAREZ6
10-02-2006, 07:13 PM
I wash my hands as often as necessary, before I eat and after I use the restroom, and for any other reason that my hands might get dirty.
That's what a regular person should do.

On work days, I probably wash my hands a hundred times. The restaurant business is pretty dirty.

Zunni
10-02-2006, 07:37 PM
Winna, winna, chicken dinna!

Handwashes = Bathroom trips + meals + anything that makes them dirty.

ShoogarBear
10-02-2006, 07:58 PM
I wash my hands frequently.

The real question is, what do you do after you wash them? Do you turn off the faucet, then dry your hands, then open the bathroom door? If so, then you have just touched two places with relatively high germ concentrations (the faucet and the door).

I wash my hands, dry them off, then use the paper towel to turn off the faucet and open the door.

CuckingFunt
10-02-2006, 07:58 PM
I have to handle a lot of money/checks/money orders/keys in my office, so I wash my hands quite often. Or use Purell.

Money is fucking filthy.

katyon6th
10-02-2006, 07:59 PM
I wash my hands, dry them off, then use the paper towel to turn off the faucet and open the door.

Yeah, me too.

CuckingFunt
10-02-2006, 08:00 PM
:tu

I do that, too.

But, then again, I actually am borderline OCD, so that's really not too surprising.

katyon6th
10-02-2006, 08:01 PM
I have to handle a lot of money/checks/money orders/keys in my office, so I wash my hands quite often. Or use Purell.

Money is fucking filthy.

I use markers/highlighters/and fucking permanent markers throughout the day; washing my hands becomes a tedious task.

CuckingFunt
10-02-2006, 08:06 PM
I use markers/highlighters/and fucking permanent markers throughout the day; washing my hands becomes a tedious task.
I have to do handwritten receipts at work, so I've given up on trying to get rid of all the ink. After over 8 1/2 years, I've just learned to live with the fact that my hands are blue from the 1st to the 5th of every month. They're even covered with blue/black/red ink smudges right now, and I must have washed/Purelled my hands at least 20 times today.

ALVAREZ6
10-02-2006, 08:14 PM
Money is fucking filthy.
You bet it is.

I am always touching money at my work, along with other people's food, plates, cups, silverware, napkins, and other random dirty shit.

Jimcs50
10-02-2006, 08:22 PM
78 times

ShoogarBear
10-02-2006, 08:22 PM
78 timesProstate issues?

Das Texan
10-02-2006, 08:27 PM
Germs arent necessarily bad as far as I'm concerned, we are way too oversensitive with germs to the point where in some cases it does more harm than good.

But I wash my hands generally before I eat and after using the can

ManLaw
10-02-2006, 08:36 PM

The real question is, what do you do after you wash them? Do you turn off the faucet, then dry your hands, then open the bathroom door? If so, then you have just touched two places with relatively high germ concentrations (the faucet and the door).

I know a few guys like that. :rolleyes

DirkAB
10-02-2006, 09:11 PM
On average, I suppose it has to be about 10 times a day.

1Parker1
10-02-2006, 09:55 PM

Is that only when you use public restrooms? Or do you do that when you use the bathroom at home too?

I'm one of those people that's obsessed with cleanliness and anti-germs (though I don't wash my hands 17 times a day)...I won't use public restrooms unless I completely cannot hold it in. But when I do use a public restroom, I do exactly what you said.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
10-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Speaking of public restrooms, while waiting in line in the bar bathroom(which was small; two urinals, two sinks and a stall) this weekend, some kid threw up all over the outside of the stall, on the back of some guy's legs, and all over the sink. Talk about projectile vomit...

He mumbled something about it being his 21st birthday right before the guy he puked on floored him with a right jab.

1Parker1
10-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Ewwww.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
10-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Yeah, it wasn't pretty. I felt bad for the kid when he was laid out in his own puke and bleeding.

DaSpurs#1
10-02-2006, 10:32 PM
Speaking of public restrooms, while waiting in line in the bar bathroom(which was small; two urinals, two sinks and a stall) this weekend, some kid threw up all over the outside of the stall, on the back of some guy's legs, and all over the sink. Talk about projectile vomit...

He mumbled something about it being his 21st birthday right before the guy he puked on floored him with a right jab.that reminds me of this video, it has a restroom, some vomit, and etiquette all in one :lol :lol :lol

edit: forgot to add the link http://youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw

CuckingFunt
10-02-2006, 10:43 PM
I think my fear of puke/puking is a big part of what's always kept me from getting too into the bar/club scene.

Solid D
10-02-2006, 11:59 PM
78 times

Prostate issues?

:rollin :rollin :rollin That is just way too funny.

SequSpur
10-03-2006, 12:11 AM
once...

when i take a shower.

Eminem
10-03-2006, 12:12 AM
Whenever I fucking want to.

ShoogarBear
10-03-2006, 01:41 AM
Is that only when you use public restrooms? Or do you do that when you use the bathroom at home too?Only for public restrooms.

At home, I use the gamma radiator.

I won't use public restrooms unless I completely cannot hold it in. Another benefit of the upright method.

ShoogarBear
10-03-2006, 01:42 AM
:rollin :rollin :rollin That is just way too funny.Only the old dudes get it. :)

THE SIXTH MAN
10-03-2006, 02:15 AM
When I come home from doing something, after the restroom, and before I eat.

ATX Spur
10-03-2006, 03:35 AM

He mumbled something about it being his 21st birthday right before the guy he puked on floored him with a right jab.

Holy crap. Nothing like getting laid out on your 21st.

ToughActinTinactin
10-03-2006, 05:20 AM
After I release bodily fluids and before I eat.