10-03-2006, 10:06 PM
:angel

Got ya.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-03-2006, 10:09 PM
Arkansas -- Thinking Texans Still Give A Fuck

Cant_Be_Faded
10-03-2006, 10:10 PM
I dont think we are overrated. USC, Florida, Auburn, are all on par with UT imo. Just wait til OU. That will be an excellent test of our defense (even though we wont be 100%, muckelroy is for sure not going to play, but it will be the closest to 100% all season), and it will be an excellent test for Colt. I still think that OSU game could have been alot closer if Greg had not been timid, but we were still going to lose that game. People think we got slaughtered by OSU, but those people did not watch the game. We moved the ball on them with a green QB, and their 59 yard per punt punter erased all efforts to control field position by UT. Do you not remember that guy? His average would have been sick if he had not squibbed that last punt.
The big question is our secondary, chizik says its everyones fault we're giving up mad pass yards, but its our fucking dbs without question. These fuckers need to get their heads out. OU will try everything on UT, and will throw the ball. Lets see how our D fares against our biggest game of the season and then we'll know if UT is overrated or not. So far, I think they are right where they belong, and its arguable they can go one or two lower, but no more than that.

Brutalis
10-03-2006, 11:13 PM
you must have had a lot on your mind. especially in a joke thread.

Blaze... the Texans might not. But the Longhorns do.

johngateswhiteley
10-03-2006, 11:30 PM
this is a beatiful thread! whether it is a joke or not. btw, CFD, USC is not overrated and not on par with t.u....they have just had a million injuries. SC will be just fine.

...USC and Ohio State in the BCS title game!

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-03-2006, 11:41 PM
you must have had a lot on your mind. especially in a joke thread.

Blaze... the Texans might not. But the Longhorns do.

I meant residents of the state.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-04-2006, 05:48 PM
this is a beatiful thread! whether it is a joke or not. btw, CFD, USC is not overrated and not on par with t.u....they have just had a million injuries. SC will be just fine.

...USC and Ohio State in the BCS title game!

And UT hasnt?

Brutalis
10-04-2006, 07:49 PM
I meant residents of the state.
So did I...