-Matt Hamill vs. Seth Petruzelli
-Ed Herman vs. Jason MacDonald

Preliminary Bouts:
-Nathan Marquardt (#9 Middleweight)* vs. Crafton Wallace
-Josh Haynes vs. Rory Singer
-John Alessio vs. Thiago Alves
-Tony DeSouza vs. Dustin Hazelett
-Forrest Petz vs. Marcus Davis

For a free card, this isn't bad. Of course they're catering to TUF fans with the main event fights. Marquardt, Alessio, and Alves are more worthy of being on the main card than the other 3 main card fights after Tito/Shamrock match. But Herman, Grove, and Hamill have the Spike TV fanbase. If they have time, I'd think they'll show Nate Marquardt's fight. He's not far down the list for a title shot at MW. Haven't seen him fight in 7 months (UFC 58)....

Tito - Shamrock 3 for all the people that whined that the 2nd fight was stopped too early. I had no interest in seeing this again, but I'm ok with it since it's free. It will also shut the Shamrock fans up for good. Can Shammy last at least a round this time?? :lol Will he retire after the fight?? (he said he wasn't sure within the past week)

Grove is fun to watch...6'6, 185 lbs is such a weird ht/wt combo. Price is 7-0 (small shows) and making his UFC debut.

I'm really curious to see Hamill at 100% (assuming he is 100% healthy). He's had a lot of time training with TP now. Here's an interview (video) with him:

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/videos.asp?v_id=909

Seth Petruzelli is a tough test for him though. He's had terrible luck with injuries over the past 9 months, so he hasn't appeared on a PPV or UFN since he was on TUF 2 fighting as a HW. I like the guy...looking fwd to this fight, probably more than any other on the card...

Ed Herman vs MacDonald, who is making his UFC debut (16-7 record). He's fought some decent guys, but lost to most of them. Cote, Starnes (from TUF 3), Eastman, and Mahood (rematch). He has beat Gideon Ray, Mahood, and Joe Doerkson (impressive). Not overly excited about this one, but I'm curious to see how Herman looks 3 1/2 months after losing to Grove.

Thoughts?

IX_Equilibrium
10-04-2006, 12:51 PM
Indeed, a great card for free TV.

Herman is definatley hungry for a win. I hate Grove (with that gay "Team Dagger" shit he had going on with Soloman), so I hope he loses.

I think Hamill is going to destroy Petruzelli. I think he will take him down with ease and win via gn'p.

I really hope they have time to show the Tony DeSouza fight. That guy has been around a long time and I am glad to see him back. He's a true fighter.

Haynes and Singer should be an interesting bout. Singer may pull out the sub to win.

I can't wait.

LEONARD
10-04-2006, 01:41 PM
LOL...the dagger crap was really annoying!! I like him as a fighter though...

I hope Petruzelli makes it a good fight...

Oh yea, I'm probably driving to Vegas for Pride "Real Deal"... :fro

IX_Equilibrium
10-04-2006, 02:50 PM
LOL...the dagger crap was really annoying!! I like him as a fighter though...

I hope Petruzelli makes it a good fight...

Oh yea, I'm probably driving to Vegas for Pride "Real Deal"... :fro

I read about that. To get the chance to see Fedor fight would be awesome.

IX_Equilibrium
10-04-2006, 03:14 PM
A buddy and I were thinking of going to Japan to see PRIDE Total Elimination 2004. I was all ready to make a huge trip out of it, but my buddy wimped out.

I have been to one UFC, which was UFC 22 where I got to see the legendary Ortiz vs. F. Shamrock fight.

LEONARD
10-04-2006, 04:00 PM
Ortiz vs Frank would've been a good one to see live...

34 hrs of driving in a 52 hr timespan is the plan... :drunk

It's dumb, but it's the only way I'll be able to use my tickets at this point...

LEONARD
10-05-2006, 07:53 AM
Ortiz vs Frank would've been a good one to see live...

34 hrs of driving in a 52 hr timespan is the plan... :drunk

It's dumb, but it's the only way I'll be able to use my tickets at this point...

My wife surprised me last night with 2 round trip tickets and hotel for 2 nights for my bro and I!! :fro

IX_Equilibrium
10-05-2006, 11:25 AM
Damn, that's an awesome wife!

I just noticed that UFN is on Tuesday. They always had it on Thursday right before TUF.

LEONARD
10-05-2006, 11:57 AM
Damn, that's an awesome wife!

I just noticed that UFN is on Tuesday. They always had it on Thursday right before TUF.

Yea, she loves surprising me like that...

I noticed that too...I like it...adds another night of free MMA during the week :fro

LEONARD
10-09-2006, 09:14 AM
Odds:

Tito Ortiz -781
Ken Shamrock +711

Matt Hamil -221
Seth Petruzelli +201

Kendall Grove -436
Chris Price +396

Ed Herman -276
Jason McDonald +256

Josh Haynes -121
Rory Singer +111

Tony DeSouza -341
Dustin Hazelett +311

John Alessio -138
Thiago Alves +128

Forrest Petz -346
Marcus Davis +316

My Picks:

Underdogs: Petruzelli, McDonald, Singer, Alves
Favorites: Grove, DeSouza
Locks: Tito, Petz

desflood
10-09-2006, 10:37 AM
I have a hard time seeing Seth Petruzelli as the underdog, especially considering Hamil's lack of experience in mma.

LEONARD
10-09-2006, 10:41 AM
I have a hard time seeing Seth Petruzelli as the underdog, especially considering Hamil's lack of experience in mma.

I know...that's why I like the pick.

Of course, their goal with the odds is to get half of the gamblers on one side and half on the other. Hamill is fresh on the minds of Spike / TUF fans and he's been hyped a bunch by Tito and TP. Petruzelli hasn't been seen since TUF 2, where he fought as a HW, due to injuries prior to each scheduled fight since then.

I like both fighters, but think Petruzelli with KO Matt with a kick...

IX_Equilibrium
10-09-2006, 11:22 AM
Hamil is a top notch wrestler who will not have a problem taking Petruzelli down. Seth is more of a standup fighter, so he will be way out of his element on the ground against Hamil.

Hamil has been training with Team Punishment since TUF, so I think you will see a greatly improved fighter.

As far as upsets, I think Singer has a decent shot at beating Haynes. And though its a long shot, I hope "The Exorcist" Price will beat Grove.

LEONARD
10-09-2006, 12:04 PM
Hamil is a top notch wrestler who will not have a problem taking Petruzelli down. Seth is more of a standup fighter, so he will be way out of his element on the ground against Hamil.

Hamil has been training with Team Punishment since TUF, so I think you will see a greatly improved fighter.

I have no doubt that Hamill is much improved...I just don't know if he can take a punch/kick? We shall see how the fight goes :fro

RogerIsEatingASandwich
10-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Shamrock just needs to retire. Great card for it being free.

IX_Equilibrium
10-10-2006, 08:01 PM
Good win by Hamil. Seth did provide a bigger challenge than I expected, but I knew Hamil would control the fight on the ground. But the guy needs to desperately learn standup and work on his cardio. I sure thought his cardio would be better.

What a shock for Herman. McDonald shows to be a serious gamer. Anyone coming into the UFC has made their bones in smaller promotions in the US and Canada. Of course they are touted as underdogs because they are not well known like the TUFers, but you see they have had experience and know what getting in the Octagon is all about.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-10-2006, 08:14 PM
kendall grove is quite possibly the most dominant ufc up and comer i've ever seen

LaMarcus Bryant
10-10-2006, 08:20 PM
This fight ended up fast as hell--Kendall Grove vs Tito Ortiz is an inevitability.

IX_Equilibrium
10-10-2006, 08:23 PM
That was a bad stop by the ref. Price was intelligently defending himself. The UFC has some piss poor refs.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Wow who would have thought the tito / ken fight would end this way??? Who I ask?

IX_Equilibrium
10-10-2006, 08:48 PM
It was just like the last fight, except it was punches instead elbows.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Poor Ken. I am a Tito fan but I actually was rooting for Ken cuz its just so sad he has kept fighting for this long....you can't go out in glory when you're already ancient....I think Ken 12 years ago vs Tito would have been a battle of the ages though. Old UFC rules of course.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-10-2006, 08:53 PM
On second thought, Ken 12 years ago, vs Tito with Old UFC rules would almost certainly be a Shamrock victory....new UFC rules would be a good match though.

Rip-Hamilton32
10-10-2006, 08:54 PM
tito won this fight but it doesn't really mean anything because now hes gotta fight liddell in dec and i don't think he stands a chance

spurs=bling
10-10-2006, 08:57 PM
fucking shit i hate my fucking job so much right now fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun

LaMarcus Bryant
10-10-2006, 09:00 PM
I still do not understand why Chuck Lidell is such a good fighter. I mean, I get why he's good, but I don't get why he's ridiculously dominantly good.

desflood
10-10-2006, 09:25 PM
rofl - and the quote of the night belongs to Ed Herman:

"I should have fell asleep like a man - instead I tapped out like a little bitch."

IX_Equilibrium
10-10-2006, 10:26 PM
I still do not understand why Chuck Lidell is such a good fighter. I mean, I get why he's good, but I don't get why he's ridiculously dominantly good.

Two reasons

1) Takedown defense

Nothing is more frustrating to a groundfighter as when his shoots are negated by sprawls. We see Chuck do this over and over. He is one of the few guys out there who can keep a fight standing at will the majority of the time. Plus he is a damn good wrestler, so when he does get taken down, it's not like he is a fish out of water.

2) Punching power

He has an unorthodox and unpredictable striking style. When his punches land...lights out.

spurs=bling
10-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Can anyone give me a recap on the Tito vs Ken fight?

Thanks

IX_Equilibrium
10-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Fulll results

Marcus Davis defeats Forrest Petz Submission (Guillotine choke) 1 4:58

Thiago Alves defeats John Alessio Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00

Rory Singer defeats Josh Haynes Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00

Tony DeSouza defeats Dustin Hazelett Submission (Kimura) 1 3:59

Nathan Marquardt defeats Crafton Wallace Submission (Rear Naked Choke) 2 1:14

Matt Hamill defeats Seth Petruzelli Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00

Jason MacDonald defeats Ed Herman Submission (Triangle Choke) 1 2:43

Kendall Grove defeats Chris Price Submission (Strikes) 1 3:59

Tito Ortiz defeats Ken Shamrock TKO (Strikes) 1 2:23

spurs=bling
10-10-2006, 10:35 PM
i read that, but how did the fight go down with Tito and Ken. did Ken even try to win the fight? because this tells me he didn't 1 2:23

IX_Equilibrium
10-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Can anyone give me a recap on the Tito vs Ken fight?

Thanks

Tito shot in on Ken, Ken kept his balance and took him to the fence. Tito then got Ken down and started gn'p with a few elbows at 1st and then switched to punches. Ken kept taking shots and Big John stopped the fight. Not much of a battle at all.

Ken ran after Tito after it was over and huggged and contratulated him and buried the hatchet.

Ken retired and Tito thanked him for everything he did for the sport.

spurs=bling
10-10-2006, 10:36 PM
thanks, and Ken hugged Tito? wtf?? it is the end of the world.

IX_Equilibrium
10-10-2006, 10:37 PM
Damn, I really wanted to see DeSouza.

IX_Equilibrium
10-10-2006, 10:38 PM
thanks, and Ken hugged Tito? wtf?? it is the end of the world.

Yeah, he said, "Hey, we made alot of money together. It's just business."

I had a feeling even before the fight Ken wanted to bury the hatchet.

spurs=bling
10-10-2006, 10:40 PM
yeah they did make alot of money.

IX_Equilibrium
10-10-2006, 10:47 PM
I found out Tito was tapping Jenna Jameson a couple of months ago, but how and when did this come about? I thought he was married to that hot little wife of his.

RogerIsEatingASandwich
10-10-2006, 11:19 PM
man, poor ken. I hope that's really it for him.

LEONARD
10-11-2006, 08:46 AM
All in all, not a great display of MMA...not the kind I like to see anyway. Should've known that Tito and 2 of his guys would be a GnP elbow fest. Hamill was very inactive in the guard and showed little ability to finish the fight. Most of his damage to Seth was from laying on him with his elbows...I didn't see many big shots land? Seth had him in trouble a couple times and showed that he's a tough dude fighting thru the vision problems...

The Herman / McDonald fight was great. I love a good triangle choke...Ed did well to hang in as long as he did...

My Picks:
Underdogs: Petruzelli, McDonald, Singer, Alves
Favorites: Grove, DeSouza
Locks: Tito, Petz

Missed on 2...Marcus Davis was a big surprise to me...

I just realized I didn't pick the Marquardt fight...no surprise that he won...

Good win by Hamil. Seth did provide a bigger challenge than I expected, but I knew Hamil would control the fight on the ground. But the guy needs to desperately learn standup and work on his cardio. I sure thought his cardio would be better.

What a shock for Herman. McDonald shows to be a serious gamer. Anyone coming into the UFC has made their bones in smaller promotions in the US and Canada. Of course they are touted as underdogs because they are not well known like the TUFers, but you see they have had experience and know what getting in the Octagon is all about.

Not all that impressive for Matt, although I am a fan of his. I'm not a fan of 1-dimensional GnP fighters, so I hope he evolves quickly into a well rounded fighter. Seth showed something...I hope they have him back eventually...

Very impressed by McDonald...

This fight ended up fast as hell--Kendall Grove vs Tito Ortiz is an inevitability.

Say huh?? Grove is a MW...that fight with NEVER happen...

That was a bad stop by the ref. Price was intelligently defending himself. The UFC has some piss poor refs.

I thought so too at first, but Price seemed to be in bad shape afterwards. Sherdog shows it as a submission to strikes...I'll have to go back and see if he tapped???

Poor Ken. I am a Tito fan but I actually was rooting for Ken cuz its just so sad he has kept fighting for this long....you can't go out in glory when you're already ancient....I think Ken 12 years ago vs Tito would have been a battle of the ages though. Old UFC rules of course.

Old UFC rules = garbage

Ken of 12 yrs ago = over-rated, regardless of rules

fucking shit i hate my fucking job so much right now :madrun

It replays Saturday at 3:00 I believe...

I found out Tito was tapping Jenna Jameson a couple of months ago, but how and when did this come about? I thought he was married to that hot little wife of his.

Tito was rumor'd to be going thru a divorce a few months ago (Jenna was too at the time)...

Mr Dio
10-11-2006, 09:02 AM
tito won this fight but it doesn't really mean anything because now hes gotta fight liddell in dec and i don't think he stands a chance

That's why they fight'em.
Opinions are OK, everyone has'em........BUT, we never know for sure til they get in & do it.

Only one worth betting on last night was Mac.....easy dog to take @ +230.

LEONARD
10-11-2006, 09:13 AM

I think Tito has a chance...I'm not a big fan of Tito really, but I hope he wins. Mix up the division some...

sa_butta
10-11-2006, 12:04 PM
I personally cant stand Tito. I think he has a ton of talent and he wrecks in the octagon, but I hate his character and his cockiness. It really sucks for the sport. I hope liddell rocks him with a solid shot for a KO. I really wish we could have seen Silva and Liddell, but I think this one is just as good.

IX_Equilibrium
10-11-2006, 12:12 PM
All in all, not a great display of MMA...not the kind I like to see anyway. Should've known that Tito and 2 of his guys would be a GnP elbow fest. Hamill was very inactive in the guard and showed little ability to finish the fight. Most of his damage to Seth was from laying on him with his elbows...I didn't see many big shots land? Seth had him in trouble a couple times and showed that he's a tough dude fighting thru the vision problems...

Not all that impressive for Matt, although I am a fan of his. I'm not a fan of 1-dimensional GnP fighters, so I hope he evolves quickly into a well rounded fighter. Seth showed something...I hope they have him back eventually...

Hamil is definately a one dimensional fighter now, but he has an excellent base to build upon. His wrestling talent will keep him competitive in most fights, but I look for him to improve with each month of training. I knew it wouldn't be a polished performance, but I knew Seth would be at a great disadvantage on the ground, hence my pick for Hamil.

As far as Seth's performance in concerned, he could have done alot better while the fight was standing. Hamil's hands down stance gave Seth so many chances for a big kick to the head. Especially after he had Hamil in the guillotine. After Hamil got out of it, he just stood there waiting for Seth. Seth should have let one fly to the head. It would have been an unimpeded blow.

I thought so too at first, but Price seemed to be in bad shape afterwards. Sherdog shows it as a submission to strikes...I'll have to go back and see if he tapped???

Yes, he did tap. It wasn't clear in real time, but after watching the repaly a couple of times I could see it.

IX_Equilibrium
10-11-2006, 12:13 PM
Oh by the way, Grove's gravedigger routine was fucking LAAAAAAAME. Get your own gimmick, dude.

sa_butta
10-11-2006, 12:54 PM
Oh by the way, Grove's gravedigger routine was fucking LAAAAAAAME. Get your own gimmick, dude.He was giving credit to Tito, but yeah that was lame. Made him look like Titos bitch.

LEONARD
10-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Hamil is definately a one dimensional fighter now, but he has an excellent base to build upon. His wrestling talent will keep him competitive in most fights, but I look for him to improve with each month of training. I knew it wouldn't be a polished performance, but I knew Seth would be at a great disadvantage on the ground, hence my pick for Hamil.

As far as Seth's performance in concerned, he could have done alot better while the fight was standing. Hamil's hands down stance gave Seth so many chances for a big kick to the head. Especially after he had Hamil in the guillotine. After Hamil got out of it, he just stood there waiting for Seth. Seth should have let one fly to the head. It would have been an unimpeded blow.

Yes, he did tap. It wasn't clear in real time, but after watching the repaly a couple of times I could see it.

I'll watch it again tonight...I didn't notice it live either...

I couldn't understand why Seth wasn't throwing more kicks, especially after his eye was wrecked and the end of the fight could've been near for him. I guess he didn't want to over commit and get taken down, but he got taken down anyway so he should've thrown more kicks and punches.

I hope Hamill does well...he can only get better! I'm a little surprised that he seemed to gas a little being that he's Tito little project...

Oh by the way, Grove's gravedigger routine was fucking LAAAAAAAME. Get your own gimmick, dude.

No doubt...

Almost annoying as DAGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :lol

LaMarcus Bryant
10-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Am I the only person who believes the Shamrock Ortiz fued was totally fabricated and embellished so more fans would get into the sport?

LEONARD
10-11-2006, 05:41 PM
Am I the only person who believes the Shamrock Ortiz fued was totally fabricated and embellished so more fans would get into the sport?

Of course they overdid it some...but it's not "totally fabricated"...there are real issues in the past between them...

You ARE the only one that thinks Grove and Ortiz will fight each other eventually though :drunk

LaMarcus Bryant
10-11-2006, 05:58 PM
its an inevitability. they will fabrciate another grudge and it will be booked as "student vs teacher"

IX_Equilibrium
10-11-2006, 06:28 PM
From what I saw in the past and on TUF 3, the hatred Ortiz had for Shamrock was definately real. I think all the fabricating was done by Shamrock to keep his career lucrative for a longer period of time.

Hell, we saw on TUF that he wasn't at all concerned with coaching. He just wanted to get his face on TV and cause controversy with Ortiz.

cornbread
10-11-2006, 11:13 PM
its an inevitability. they will fabrciate another grudge and it will be booked as "student vs teacher"

Grove will need to gain 20lbs because there's no way that Tito could ever make 185lbs. It doesn't make sense for Grove to gain all that weight and fight heavier dudes. This match is highly unlikely.

LEONARD
10-12-2006, 07:39 AM
UFN 7 Ratings...just for CaptMike...

TITO ORTIZ-KEN SHAMROCK III DRAWS KNOCKOUT RATINGS

More Men 18-34 Watch Than MLB Playoffs On FOX

Over 4 Million Tune In To UFC Fight • Most Watched UFC Fight In History

New York, NY, October 11, 2006 -- The final chapter in the long-running feud between UFC legend Ken “The World’s Most Dangerous Man” Shamrock and Tito “The Huntington Beach Bad Boy” Ortiz achieved record ratings for Spike TV and the Ultimate Fighting Championship®. The two hour live UFC fight card on Tuesday, October 10 (8:00-10:00pm ET/PT) from the Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Fla. drew 4.2 million viewers, topping out at 5.7 million from 9:30pm-9:45pm. The two-hour event drew an impressive 500,000 more Men 18-34 head-to-head against the MLB playoffs on FOX (1.6 million • 1.1 million). Ortiz won the main event with a first-round knockout over Shamrock.

Overall, the fight card drew a 3.1 household rating (2.8 million homes), 4.46 M18-49 (2.4 million), and a 6.0 M18-34 (1.6 million).

“The fact that more young guys have chosen to watch this huge UFC fight over the baseball playoffs speaks volumes on the rising popularity of the UFC and mixed martial arts in America,” says Kevin Kay, General Manager, Spike TV.

“Last night was a turning point for the UFC. This will further drive the evolution of mixed martial arts into a mainstream sport,” said Dana White, President, Ultimate Fighting Championship.

Among the ratings highlights include:

Spike TV drew more Men 18-34 (1.6 million), than anything on television (broadcast or cable) on Tuesday, October 10

The fight in the 8-10pm timeslot for Spike TV was up +722% with Men 18-34, +942% M18-24, and +652% M 25-34 versus a year ago.

The 9:30-9:45 quarter hour drew a 9.7 rating with M25-34 and an 8.0 M18-34

The previous most watched UFC fight was 2.8 million on June 24 for the finale of The Ultimate Fighter 3. The previous highest quarter hour ever for a fight was 3.4 million.

Highest ratings for a primetime night (8-11pm) for M18-34 and M18-49 in Spike TV history (UFC fight and Scream Awards).

Source:
http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Spike-TV-Press-Release-On-Shamrock-Ortiz-3-Ratings-Record.html

Okie dokie!! :lol

sa_butta
10-12-2006, 12:37 PM
UFN 7 Ratings...just for CaptMike...

TITO ORTIZ-KEN SHAMROCK III DRAWS KNOCKOUT RATINGS

More Men 18-34 Watch Than MLB Playoffs On FOX

Over 4 Million Tune In To UFC Fight • Most Watched UFC Fight In History

New York, NY, October 11, 2006 -- The final chapter in the long-running feud between UFC legend Ken “The World’s Most Dangerous Man” Shamrock and Tito “The Huntington Beach Bad Boy” Ortiz achieved record ratings for Spike TV and the Ultimate Fighting Championship®. The two hour live UFC fight card on Tuesday, October 10 (8:00-10:00pm ET/PT) from the Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Fla. drew 4.2 million viewers, topping out at 5.7 million from 9:30pm-9:45pm. The two-hour event drew an impressive 500,000 more Men 18-34 head-to-head against the MLB playoffs on FOX (1.6 million • 1.1 million). Ortiz won the main event with a first-round knockout over Shamrock.

Overall, the fight card drew a 3.1 household rating (2.8 million homes), 4.46 M18-49 (2.4 million), and a 6.0 M18-34 (1.6 million).

“The fact that more young guys have chosen to watch this huge UFC fight over the baseball playoffs speaks volumes on the rising popularity of the UFC and mixed martial arts in America,” says Kevin Kay, General Manager, Spike TV.

“Last night was a turning point for the UFC. This will further drive the evolution of mixed martial arts into a mainstream sport,” said Dana White, President, Ultimate Fighting Championship.

Among the ratings highlights include:

Spike TV drew more Men 18-34 (1.6 million), than anything on television (broadcast or cable) on Tuesday, October 10

The fight in the 8-10pm timeslot for Spike TV was up +722% with Men 18-34, +942% M18-24, and +652% M 25-34 versus a year ago.

The 9:30-9:45 quarter hour drew a 9.7 rating with M25-34 and an 8.0 M18-34

The previous most watched UFC fight was 2.8 million on June 24 for the finale of The Ultimate Fighter 3. The previous highest quarter hour ever for a fight was 3.4 million.

Highest ratings for a primetime night (8-11pm) for M18-34 and M18-49 in Spike TV history (UFC fight and Scream Awards).

Source:
http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Spike-TV-Press-Release-On-Shamrock-Ortiz-3-Ratings-Record.html

Okie dokie!! :lolI was actually flipping back and forth between both.