PDA

View Full Version : Sixers: Would u suspend MeWebber and I-MeSon?

Fabbs
10-04-2006, 11:32 AM
After their prima dona stunt at the end of last year, refusing to show up with with the team for the game then sitting like the full of themselves punks they are in the stands, Billy King had said he would definitely try to trade them.

Ha! Fat chance anyone other then Isaiah Thomas would take Webber. As to A.I., he can definitely still ball, I am surprised no one would offer 6ers much of anything. Almost seems like the owners have colluded this year, sans the max extensions to the true stars.

Anywho now the Sixers are left with both punks on the team. Do you suspend pampered little sulking "I be da viktim always" Iverson and has-been MeWebber? If so, for how long? A game or two? A week?

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-04-2006, 11:37 AM
SpellCheck.

Fabbs
10-04-2006, 11:43 AM
nuts check

angel_luv
10-04-2006, 11:47 AM
Can't we all be friends check. :)

Fabbs
10-04-2006, 11:55 AM
The "Queens Proper Spelling and English Board" must exist somewhere. Find it if proper spelling is what titillates you. Meanwhile the thread was started for posts regarding the Sixers, A.I. and Webber.

Yes we could all be friends.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-04-2006, 12:10 PM
Okay, I thought you were talking about about IMeson. That happened months ago. Why would they do something about it now?

Fabbs
10-04-2006, 12:19 PM
Okay, I thought you were talking about about IMeson. That happened months ago. Why would they do something about it now?

Because since last seasons final reg season games there have been no games played since. Hence no games from which to suspend IMeSon and Webber until the start of this season. :spin

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-04-2006, 12:22 PM
If they wanted to punish them they would have done it in a hefty fine. Not a suspension like 5 months later. That's never happened before, so why now?

kingsfan
10-04-2006, 12:25 PM
it was handled internally, they were fined. Supposedly it was a misunderstanding, lack of communication. Why suspend them now? It's over and done with.

Fabbs
10-04-2006, 01:03 PM
it was handled internally, they were fined. Supposedly it was a misunderstanding, lack of communication. Why suspend them now? It's over and done with.
Source?

Lack of communication? Or abundance of bullshit since the 6ers could not trade them?

Mo Cheeks sure did not call it a lack of communication.