PDA

View Full Version : Curt Schilling drops a bombshell

Hook Dem
10-29-2004, 09:54 AM
Much to Kerry's dismay, Curt Schilling has come out said everyone should vote for Bush. How funny! :lol :lol :lol

JoeChalupa
10-29-2004, 10:01 AM
Much to Kerry's dismay, Curt Schilling has come out said everyone should vote for Bush. How funny! :lol :lol :lol

How cares. Stick to pitching and shut your pie hole!!

:) But The Boss is for Kerry!!!

Hook Dem
10-29-2004, 10:06 AM
How cares. Stick to pitching and shut your pie hole!!

I didn't see you say that about Bruce Spreensteen. Should he stick to singing and shut his pie hole too? I thought so!

:) But The Boss is for Kerry!!!
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Nbadan
10-29-2004, 12:44 PM
Schilling cares so much for W that he canceled a scheduled public appearance with the Shrub today.

:lol

Hook Dem
10-29-2004, 12:50 PM
Schilling cares so much for W that he canceled a scheduled public appearance with the Shrub today.

:lol
Try again Dan! Getting medical attention on that ankle. :lol

Nbadan
10-29-2004, 01:11 PM
Getting medical attention on that ankle.

Give me a break. Schilling knows Kerry is gonna win, so why make an appearance with a loser?

Hook Dem
10-29-2004, 01:14 PM
Give me a break. Schilling knows Kerry is gonna win, so why make an appearance with a loser?
Give me a break! Spreensteen knows Bush is gonna win so that makes him a loser. Right?

Nbadan
10-29-2004, 01:16 PM
At least The Boss, cared enough about his candidate to show up

Hook Dem
10-29-2004, 01:19 PM
At least The Boss, cared enough about his candidate to show up
The only thing thats fucked up about "the boss" is his head....not his ankle! :lol

Nbadan
10-29-2004, 01:35 PM
:rolleyes

Right, that why they drew 80,000 supporters to the Kerry/Edwards rally.

Hook Dem
10-29-2004, 01:37 PM
:rolleyes

Right, that why they drew 80,000 supporters to the Kerry/Edwards rally.
Don't mistake music groupies for supporters. :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-29-2004, 02:12 PM
80,000 people there, probably the only people in the audience there to see Kerry was the 10 clowns on his campaign staff and a couple of reporters.

Nbadan
10-29-2004, 07:48 PM
Funny how a bum ankle stopped Schilling from his Shrub appearance, but it didn't stop him from going to DisneyWorld

http://redsox.bostonherald.com/images/redSox/schwdw10282004.jpg

Schilling honored at Disney World
By Bill Burke/ Bostonherald.com
Thursday, October 28, 2004

There’s no rest for the victorious, evidently.
Just hours after the Red Sox secured Boston’s first World Series championship in 86 years and Curt Schilling uttered the now-famous line, “I’m going to Disney World!” he found himself rolling down Main Street U.S.A. with Mickey Mouse by his side.

Boston Herald (http://redsox.bostonherald.com/redSox/view.bg?articleid=51378)

Following an appearance on ABC’s Good Morning America, Schilling, his wife Shonda and their four children were given a hero’s welcome at the Magic Kingdom, led by a brass band playing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame".

Fans lined the street as the Schilling motorcade, led by the gritty right-hander atop a red convertible, zipped down the street.

“Everything was red,” said Sox fan Carol Houle, of Salem, N.H. “There were tons of Red Sox fans everywhere.”

more...

Nbadan
10-29-2004, 07:58 PM
Many of the people lining up Friday morning for Bush's rally said they were more excited to see Schilling than the president. That includes Republican Congressman Jeb Bradley, who was wearing a Red Sox cap and said he hoped Schilling would sign it.

Curt admitted that he should have kept his trap shut, which was a smart thing to do after a stupid blurt. And the fact that most of the supporters were there for Curt, not Shrub, was doubly nice.

Finally, shrub screwed up at the rally. The code words "GOD BLESS YOU" were supposed to signal the confetti to be deployed. Unfortunately, W said it TOO EARLY, partway through his speech, to that clearly confused woman whose husband died in the WTC and she gave W his badge--so, W says the magic words to her, you heard a sound that sounded like GUNSHOTS, and confetti started coming down. He kept on with his speech anyway. A complete DISASTER in terms of staging and appearance of competence.

Shelly
10-29-2004, 08:24 PM
But The Boss is for Kerry!!!

God...I hate Springsteen with a passion. And I'm talking about his music.

Insert vomiting emoticon here.

T Park
10-29-2004, 11:44 PM
Ive heard today that Red Sox owners told him not to go.

Also heard they are big Kerry supporters.

The libs wanna protest and scream about free speach?

Or is this, "Ok"

SpursWoman
10-29-2004, 11:50 PM
God...I hate Springsteen with a passion. And I'm talking about his music.

Insert vomiting emoticon here.

I can't stand his music either....I always thought he sounded constipated.

:fro

T Park
10-29-2004, 11:54 PM
When he sings he looks like he is in pain.

When he sings, Im in pain.

So it makes sense.

The guy has singing talent? It just sounds like the goof screams and screeches to me.

NameDropper
10-30-2004, 02:32 AM
Rumor has it Bruce Springsteen is a rock 'n roll legend who puts on one of the best shows in the business and his sold out shows are proof of that.

Hook Dem
10-30-2004, 09:51 AM
Rumor has it Bruce Springsteen is a rock 'n roll legend who puts on one of the best shows in the business and his sold out shows are proof of that.
Rumor has it that no intellegence can be found at his shows. :lol

GoSpurs21
10-30-2004, 03:52 PM
It is SOOOOOOOOOOOO like the wanna-be neocons/sheep to resort to name-calling instead of actually addressing issues the count---how pathetic!!!

dcole50
10-30-2004, 06:13 PM
Athletes should have the right to speak their minds when it comes to politics. Curt has always been conservative, I didn't think that moving to a liberal city would change that.

I do see how it is funny in a way that the hero of Kerry's team supports Bush.

JohnnyMarzetti
10-31-2004, 10:11 AM
What is so funny about that?
It's not like Kurt has ALWAYS played for Boston.
What's funnier is that Bush isn't even from Texas.

T Park
10-31-2004, 09:42 PM
nope, but neither are alot of texans.

But we got here as fast as we could.

Whats funny also, is that Schilling being told to shut up, by a Kerry supporter, is once again, ignored by all the liberal media, AND, Dan and Marxetti.

whottt
11-01-2004, 01:15 AM
Why is it a surprise? People with balls support Bush.

Bud Day supports Bush...Jane Fonda supports Kerry...figure it out.

Real men want Bush!

People that want to bend over for France, Europe, the UN and terrorism largely support Kerry.

AlamoSpursFan
11-01-2004, 02:06 AM
It is SOOOOOOOOOOOO like the wanna-be neocons/sheep to resort to name-calling instead of actually addressing issues the count---how pathetic!!!

Yes, we agree. Name calling is pathetic and stupid.

Sincerely,
Al Franken and Whoopi Goldberg

2pac
11-01-2004, 10:45 AM
Funny how a bum ankle stopped Schilling from his Shrub appearance, but it didn't stop him from going to DisneyWorld

http://redsox.bostonherald.com/images/redSox/schwdw10282004.jpg

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1913721

There you go, dumbass.

dcole50
11-01-2004, 11:21 AM
"... limping to the stage to give Bush a strong endorsement."

This isn't related to politics, so sorry to get off topic a bit, but am I the only one that thinks ESPN is blowing his ability to "play through the pain" just a little out of proportion. I mean, I give him all the credit in the world for pitching two outstanding games through incredible pain. But now he is "limping to the stage" ... heh. It seems like every movement he makes now is just seen as incredible. I remember hearing on the radio about how everyone was amazed that he "suffered through the pain" to attend the parade. I just think it's a little much now, but maybe that's just because I'm not a Sox fan.