PDA

View Full Version : Damn Colorado sucks.....

Horry For 3!
10-07-2006, 05:52 PM
They lost to Baylor in Triple OT :lmao

Obstructed_View
10-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Actually Colorado lost in triple overtime.

Horry For 3!
10-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Actually Colorado lost in triple overtime.
Ahhh, Yahoo fucked up then. They had Baylor losin in 2OT as the Final. That is even funnier then :lmao

Obstructed_View
10-07-2006, 06:17 PM
Yeah, info on the game is hard to come by. I guess WBAP has given up on Baylor football; the game today wasn't on the radio. I suppose the rest of us would give up on Baylor football if we knew what was good for us.

KewlKat00
10-07-2006, 08:10 PM
i bet that blue turf looks even better these days...

Horry For 3!
10-07-2006, 09:18 PM
Uh oh.... Baylor is 2-0 in the Big 12 South.... until next week.

SrA Husker
10-08-2006, 01:15 AM
Uh oh.... Baylor is 2-0 in the Big 12 South.... until next week.

When they become 3-0, sole holder in the South?

johngateswhiteley
10-08-2006, 01:20 AM
its not even funny anymore. Colorado is such a great university with a proud football program and in one of the most beautiful areas in the country...Boulder.

unless its t.u. or tech, i am not happy to see any team like this struggle in the Big 12.

FromWayDowntown
10-08-2006, 11:45 AM
I suppose the rest of us would give up on Baylor football if we knew what was good for us.

I don't have any affiliation with Baylor and no particular interest in anything that goes on in Waco, but I think you'd have to be willfully ignorant of the current state of Big XII football to not realize that Baylor is improving each year under Morriss. Are they going to beat the top teams in the league? Probably not anytime soon. But they're good enough to beat the lower end of the league now -- they weren't even close to that before -- and they're starting to make some headway into the middle of the pack.

BeerIsGood!
10-08-2006, 12:04 PM
I like Guy Morris and what he's done at Baylor. That team is making some nice strides in the positive direction and may be bowl eligible this year. They're running into the buzz saw next Saturday that's taking a direct route to Lincoln, Nebraska to saw big red in half, but after that they have a legitimate shot to win most of their games. I would like to see them in a bowl.

TheTruth
10-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Go Buffaloes.

Obstructed_View
10-10-2006, 10:44 AM
I don't have any affiliation with Baylor and no particular interest in anything that goes on in Waco, but I think you'd have to be willfully ignorant of the current state of Big XII football to not realize that Baylor is improving each year under Morriss. Are they going to beat the top teams in the league? Probably not anytime soon. But they're good enough to beat the lower end of the league now -- they weren't even close to that before -- and they're starting to make some headway into the middle of the pack.
That's nice to hear, but doesn't always mean much to a long suffering Baylor fan. :)

MajorMike
10-10-2006, 11:29 AM
its not even funny anymore. Colorado is such a great university with a proud football program and in one of the most beautiful areas in the country...Boulder.

unless its t.u. or tech, i am not happy to see any team like this struggle in the Big 12.

Please. CU's entire "proud football program" was based on a 10-year stretch, a 5th down, a disputed call on a winning kick return, and coaches that have proven themselves to be less than stellar morally. 6 of their 7 10-win seasons have come since '89, they have 3 1-loss seasons during that time and you have to go back to 1937 to find one before that.

Not saying CU hasn't had some really nice seasons, but acting like they are one of he better programs in America is erroneous.

johngateswhiteley
10-10-2006, 02:04 PM
Please. CU's entire "proud football program" was based on a 10-year stretch, a 5th down, a disputed call on a winning kick return, and coaches that have proven themselves to be less than stellar morally. 6 of their 7 10-win seasons have come since '89, they have 3 1-loss seasons during that time and you have to go back to 1937 to find one before that.

Not saying CU hasn't had some really nice seasons, but acting like they are one of he better programs in America is erroneous.

but, they are one of the better programs in the nation. i never said the were one the best of all-time. but, recently (and very, btw), they have been a top program...thats true.

MajorMike
10-10-2006, 02:22 PM
but, they are one of the better programs in the nation. i never said the were one the best of all-time. but, recently (and very, btw), they have been a top program...thats true.

You are saying that CU is "one of the better programs in the nation."

Only if you are talking Top 40-50.

johngateswhiteley
10-10-2006, 02:33 PM
You are saying that CU is "one of the better programs in the nation."

Only if you are talking Top 40-50.

oh come on Cap'n Crunch. i am talking about PROGRAM, not football team THIS year. there is a difference, and it happens to be quite large. if you look at top programs i would say Colorado is top 30...thats the 75th percentile.

...anyway, we certainly don't have to agree. btw, still feeling good about OSU beating either A&M or OU?

johnsmith
10-10-2006, 02:59 PM
I graduated from Colorado State. I fucking hate Boulder, all the ultra wealthy hippies that live there, and everything about the football program. I hope they go winless.

johngateswhiteley
10-10-2006, 03:17 PM
I graduated from Colorado State. I fucking hate Boulder, all the ultra wealthy hippies that live there, and everything about the football program. I hope they go winless.

...well, i can understand your hatred for CU. i feel the same way about t.u., tech, ucla, and notre dame.

nevertheless, CU is still a top program.

Obstructed_View
10-10-2006, 08:43 PM
So since Colorado has a "proud football program", can I say that Baylor has a "proud basketball program"?

MajorMike
10-11-2006, 07:39 AM
i would say Colorado is top 30...thats the 75th percentile.

:lmao