PDA

View Full Version : Auburn: Home of classless cheaters.

Brutalis
10-08-2006, 03:02 PM
It is a well known fact Auburn has been fined and penalized more than any SEC team ever due to recruiting violations and rigged test scores.

But what about class?

Even after watching Arkansas rush for 284 yards on Saturday, Marks said he's wasn't all that impressed with the Razorback's offensive line. of course not. it's not like you got punched in the mouth the whole game or something.

"We dominated the line of scrimmage," Marks said. "There were a lot of missed tackles and missed assignments. They beat us at our game. They played the way we practiced for them to play: Stop the run. They just beat us at it." so tell me which part of those comments contradicted eachother? and like anyone believes you pass school legally.

Asked if the team's 27-10 loss resulted in crushed egos, Marks just laughed. because the truth hurts and you must cover it up!

"Nah. We have the best defense in the nation," Marks said. "I guess that's because I'm on that defense." yeah way to be proud of losing buddy.

Tommy Tuberville
"We didn't play Auburn Football Today" yeah no shit buddy. you played Arkansas Football and i thank you for it.

"That's not how we play" yeah obviously not. i mean it's not like you lost by 3 scores and had your 2nd straight week of screwups and mishaps.

"We don't give up the big play" you're right coach. auburn never gives up the big play. i mean you won right? oh wait no, you lost. well, what about that fish trick play? or dmac's 68 yard icecream run? i think you meant to say "we don't give up the big play more than 10 times a game", dumbass.

Kenny Irons (after losing his rep as being the best back in the SEC to DMac)
"No, he didn't prove anything out there. I mean, he is a running back, and he ran the ball. That's what we do. That's it. But he didnt prove anything".

_ _ _

Give me a damn break. Why do players and coaches pretend nothing happend and go onto the next week? It's not like we had more rushing yards than Auburns total offense. Wait, we did. Aubby got owned, proved they are not a top 10 team and questionable top 25. Facts.

Brutalis
10-08-2006, 03:07 PM
ps- hilarious comment

"Arkansas won the toss and elected to destroy Auburn's championship dreams Saturday at Jordan-Hare Stadium."

http://www.al.com/sports/huntsvilletimes/jpruett.ssf?/base/sports/1160299317216340.xml&coll=1

willie
10-08-2006, 03:20 PM
yeah, ok. just don't forget you can't fuck your sister until she's 14 in the great state of arkansas.

Brutalis
10-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Isn't there a KKK meeting somewhere in Bama you're sposed to be at?

willie
10-08-2006, 03:24 PM
arkansas. the natural state.

Brutalis
10-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Arkansas. Alabama State Champs.

willie
10-08-2006, 03:26 PM
is arkansas now 49th in the us in adult literacy?

CubanMustGo
10-08-2006, 03:32 PM
Ah, when sports fans get desperate b/c their teams suck, they drag out the "we're smarter than you" smack. Congratulations.

BeerIsGood!
10-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Just like Leinart said USC "let" UT win last year. When people get beat they either:

1) accept it and congratulate the other team
or
2) act like a complete ass