PDA

View Full Version : Dick Cheney Tied To Halliburton Croynism

Nbadan
10-29-2004, 02:00 PM
E-mail ties Cheney office to contract

In a formal whistle-blower complaint filed last week, Greenhouse alleged the award of contracts without competition to KBR puts at risk “the integrity of the federal contracting program as it relates to a major defense contractor.” The contracts were to restore Iraq’s oil industry.

Among the evidence cited in the complaint was an internal 2003 Pentagon e-mail that says the Iraq contract “has been coordinated” with Cheney’s White House office.

The vice president, who continues to receive deferred compensation from when he was Halliburton’s chief executive in the late 1990s, has steadfastly maintained he has played no role in the selection of his former company for federal business.

MSNBC (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6356265)

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-29-2004, 02:11 PM
Of course he is, he's linked to Bush, and Bush is bad[/liberal media]

Yonivore
10-29-2004, 09:40 PM
You know the problem Nbadanallah? You Demoncrats couldn't decide on just one "October Surprise," well planned, coordinated, and down pat. No, you had to vomit out a half dozen of them; all poorly researched and all blowing back up your noses as if you'd spewed into a wind tunnel.

Nbadan
10-29-2004, 10:00 PM
I completely agree. Thanks to Osama bin Forgotten taking up all the attention today, everyone has completely forgotten about that nightmare of a news conference with that Army Major this morning and are likely to complety over-look this this story on Cheney.

mouse
10-30-2004, 08:35 AM
Funny how you have info that makes the Bush lovers look bad and only two of them reply, But let it be a topic about bashing kerry? They all come out like roaches,

You Bush lovers better pray to God I don't score an 18 pack today I will come in here and beat on your ass's so bad it will make Rodney King look like a high school hazing, I am here to chew gum and kick some Bush loving ass and I am all out of Gum.

Hook Dem
10-30-2004, 09:35 AM
Funny how you have info that makes the Bush lovers look bad and only two of them reply, But let it be a topic about bashing kerry? They all come out like roaches,

You Bush lovers better pray to God I don't score an 18 pack today I will come in here and beat on your ass's so bad it will make Rodney King look like a high school hazing, I am here to chew gum and kick some Bush loving ass and I am all out of Gum.
Since you are so short....no fair kicking in the knees! :lol

Guru of Nothing
10-30-2004, 10:50 PM
nbadan has a nose for crohnyism.

dcole50
10-30-2004, 11:53 PM
nbadan has a nose for crohnyism.cronyism*

and it means a favortism towards former friends and/or business associates without regard for their qualification, as in political appointments to office.

so, uh, yeah ... nbadan has a nose for that ...

Guru of Nothing
10-31-2004, 12:18 AM
Hey half-bright, sadly, you are lost in a battle of misspelled words. I should have said "crohn"yism.

Sigh ... why do I bother?

dcole50
10-31-2004, 03:17 AM
i just assumed you misspelled the word as well.

it might be because it's past 2 a.m. my time or maybe i am a "half-bright" idiot but i still don't get the joke.

Marcus Bryant
10-31-2004, 07:05 AM
Speaking of cronyism...

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/f-bin911.jpg

SpursWoman
10-31-2004, 08:25 AM
Hey half-bright, sadly, you are lost in a battle of misspelled words. I should have said "crohn"yism.

Sigh ... why do I bother?

hint: "cryin-ism"

You should have just come out and said "chronicyism", too, and bolded all of the relevant parts ... but I doubt he'd have gotten that one, either.

:lol

mouse
10-31-2004, 10:23 AM
Since you are so short....no fair kicking in the knees! :lol

I will bite off your knee caps if I can crawl through all your bullshit :lmao

Ps: someone tell that fool grammer smack is not fresh,