View Full Version : Bin Laden Video To Americans

JohnnyMarzetti
10-29-2004, 03:34 PM
Al-Jazeera to broadcast new bin Laden video
Arab TV says al-Qaida leader has message for American people

BREAKING NEWS
NBC, MSNBC and news services
Updated: 2:35 p.m. ET Oct. 29, 2004

Arab satellite television station Al-Jazeera said Friday that it would broadcast a videotape from al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden addressing the American people.

It said the tape, to be aired at 4 p.m. ET, would discuss the reasons behind the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States and their repercussions. It gave no further details.

A U.S. official who had seen the tape told NBC News that it was authentic and that the speaker was bin Laden. He does not threaten new attacks, the official said.

If the video is confirmed to have been recorded recently, it would be the first time bin Laden has appeared in a contemporaneous video message since December 2001, when he discussed a U.S. attack on a mosque. U.S. officials said all subsequent videos of bin Laden were believed to have been recorded earlier and broadcast much later.

The last audio message from bin Laden was on April 15, when he offered a truce to European nations if they removed their troops from the Middle East within 90 days.

NBC’s Robert Windrem and Adam Ciralsky and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6363306/

I guess this idiot is still alive. And regardless of what many think in here.
I want him dead.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-29-2004, 03:49 PM
Well prepare to bend over and grab your ankles, this probably means an attack is on the way :(

Yonivore
10-29-2004, 09:45 PM
Well prepare to bend over and grab your ankles, this probably means an attack is on the way :(
Nah, it tells me that OBL is desperate enough to come out of his spider hole and try to sway the U.S. Elections. I suspect he's underestimated the voters in this country and that his appearance will have the opposite effect -- more votes for Bush - because, now that we know he's still out there, who do you, me and OBL think is more likely to hunt him down and wax his ass with a tomahawk?

(I guess I was wrong about him being dead -- damnit!).