PDA

View Full Version : Come out again and Hang Out

dawn
10-10-2006, 07:59 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KTSA had between 150-200 People the first time out, now we are doing it again!!! Come out this Saturday Oct.14th at 5 PM to Hooligans Bar and Grill (210) 654-4444 13920 N Ih 35, Live Oak next to the Live Oak Movie Theater, for our NASCAR Watch Party. The race will be the SAturday night race from Lowes Motor Speedway in Charlotte.

If you have not been to Hooligans before, it is a classy classy place!! Reminds me of the upper Sports Bars in Dallas. It is HUGE!!!

They have great food, every drink you can think of, pool, poker, games, music, trivia, and more!!! Come out and register to win tickets for the ENTIRE RACE WEEKEND in FT.WORTH for the Dickies 500 from Texas Motor Speedway Nov 3-5!!! This includes the Craftsman Truck race, The Busch Race, The Cup Race, Qualifing, all the practices and HAppy Hour. This is HUGE!!! But you must be present to win!!! We will have other prizes and stuff to give away. Come dressed to represent your favorite Driver and Team!

It will once again be a blast. Hope you can make it.

www.hooligansbarandgrill.com

MoSpur
10-10-2006, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the info Dawn. The chase is getting exciting. That prize you guys are giving are away is pretty sweet. I hope to be going out there this November.

MajorMike
10-10-2006, 12:48 PM
I'm selling my Texas season tix on ebay. I can't go this year.