PDA

View Full Version : Come Hang Out Again!!!

dawn
10-10-2006, 11:29 AM
KTSA NASCAR WATCH PARTY!!! We had between 150-200 People the first time out, now we are doing it again!!! Come out this Saturday Oct.14th at 5 PM to Hooligans Bar and Grill (210) 654-4444 13920 N Ih 35, Live Oak next to the Live Oak Movie Theater, for our NASCAR Watch Party. The race will be the SAturday night race from Lowes Motor Speedway in Charlotte.

If you have not been to Hooligans before, it is a classy classy place!! Reminds me of the upper Sports Bars in Dallas. It is HUGE!!!

They have great food, every drink you can think of, pool, poker, games, music, trivia, and more!!! Come out and register to win tickets for the ENTIRE RACE WEEKEND in FT.WORTH for the Dickies 500 from Texas Motor Speedway Nov 3-5!!! This includes the Craftsman Truck race, The Busch Race, The Cup Race, Qualifing, all the practices and HAppy Hour. This is HUGE!!! But you must be present to win!!! We will have other prizes and stuff to give away. Come dressed to represent your favorite Driver and Team!

It will once again be a blast. Hope you can make it. :spin

www.hooligansbarandgrill.com

SequSpur
10-10-2006, 05:09 PM
Is this a sanctioned spurstalk rednecker event?

katyon6th
10-10-2006, 06:41 PM
Hooligan's is so classy you can't even wear your hat backwards.

dirk4mvp.
10-10-2006, 07:20 PM
You want us to take time to hang out with, you but you can't take time and post in our forum? last time you posted was in August to invite us to another NASCAR party.

To visit a forum just to spam it? Come on Dawn your better than that. :(

Zombie.
10-10-2006, 07:23 PM
Maybe Kori needs a Spam forum so Peter Burns and Dawn can post once a month :lmao

2Blonde
10-10-2006, 07:28 PM
KTSA NASCAR WATCH PARTY!!! We had between 150-200 People the first time out, now we are doing it again!!! Come out this Saturday Oct.14th at 5 PM to Hooligans Bar and Grill (210) 654-4444 13920 N Ih 35, Live Oak next to the Live Oak Movie Theater, for our NASCAR Watch Party. The race will be the SAturday night race from Lowes Motor Speedway in Charlotte.

If you have not been to Hooligans before, it is a classy classy place!! Reminds me of the upper Sports Bars in Dallas. It is HUGE!!!

They have great food, every drink you can think of, pool, poker, games, music, trivia, and more!!! Come out and register to win tickets for the ENTIRE RACE WEEKEND in FT.WORTH for the Dickies 500 from Texas Motor Speedway Nov 3-5!!! This includes the Craftsman Truck race, The Busch Race, The Cup Race, Qualifing, all the practices and HAppy Hour. This is HUGE!!! But you must be present to win!!! We will have other prizes and stuff to give away. Come dressed to represent your favorite Driver and Team!

It will once again be a blast. Hope you can make it. :spin

www.hooligansbarandgrill.com

Aren't NASCAR Watch Party & it is a classy,classy place kind of oxymoronic?
:lmao

NORCAL5I0
10-10-2006, 07:29 PM
last time you posted was in August

So the next time she reads this it will be December? :lol

ROFL
10-10-2006, 07:32 PM

Kori Ellis
10-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Just FYI, Dawn did ask me if she could promote her Nascar stuff here. I know she doesn't post here regularly, but she's cool and I thought some of you would be interested.

thispego
10-10-2006, 07:41 PM
dawn=narc

Hooters Girl
10-10-2006, 07:53 PM
I know she doesn't post here regularly, but she's cool .

No one is asking her to go ladySpur on us and post 10 topics a day, But it would be nice if she would post at least twice a month and it not be about NASCAR.

I might want to get to know someone a little before I go meet them at a bar. :smokin

Ricardo Romo
10-10-2006, 07:58 PM
This topic reminds me a buddy of mine who always says he is to busy to come over but yet he finds time to come over when he needs some tools from me. :)

Steve Perry
10-10-2006, 08:01 PM
I looked through all the GTG photos who is dawn?

dawn
10-10-2006, 09:12 PM
So sorry to offend some in here. I know quite a few people in here from other boards and have met them on many occasion. Those who know me, know what kind of person I am. As far as posting goes, I have not posted for a couple of reasons. One, moved and my computer access is limited to work and if I get the labtop from the Hubby's work. Until we get into our new house, I just can't post a lot. Two, work I am swamped producing. no time to post as much as I would like.

Again so sorry to piss off some in here, which by the way it may surprise a lot of you to know that I have known some in here for 7 years now so I am hardly a newbie. But, back to the subject I have been asked by some in here to keep them updated on these types of things. I also would like to point out that when I have posted, I have posted about a lot of things, not just NASCAR!

As far as the class and NASCAR comment goes...NO COMMENT!!!

Thanks Kori for allowing the cross promotion!! Hope you guys can stop by!

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-10-2006, 09:17 PM
Sp sprry to offend some in here. I know quite a few people in here from other boards and have met them on many occasion. Those who know me, know what kind of person I am. As far as posting goes, I have not posted for a couple of reasons. One, moved and my computer access is limited to work and if I get the labtop from the Hubby's work. Until we get into our new house, I just can't post a lot. Two, work I am swamped producing. no time to post as much as I would like.

Again so sorry to piss off some in here, which by the way it may surprise a lot of you to know that I have known some in here for 7 years now so I am hardly a newbie. But, back to the subject I have been asked by some in here to keep them updated on these types of things.

Hey Dawn...it's mostly (if not all) Mouse. Just so you know... :lol

And the crack on Hooligan's...well, just ask Manny.

Guru of Nothing
10-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Will there be any attractive, loose women at this party?

dawn
10-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Probably!!! It is NASCAR!!! :)

Guru of Nothing
10-10-2006, 10:01 PM

Thinking

mouse
10-10-2006, 10:12 PM

Will they be wearing dirty flip flops and missing most of thier teeth? :lmao

Zombie.
10-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Hey Dawn...it's mostly (if not all) Mouse. Just so you know... .

Narc Alert! :rolleyes

Bobby Joe
10-10-2006, 10:17 PM
I sure would fit right in at this here get together, I reckon.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-10-2006, 10:18 PM
Narc Alert! :rolleyes

:lol

We need a GTG soon. I'm getting itchy for live smack.

Brianna
10-10-2006, 10:28 PM
That's why you have 3058 posts at your other website? :lmao

http://p078.ezboard.com/f550undergroundfrm7

http://www.chrisduel.com/2006DawnNascarBan.jpg

Busted! :wow

dawn
10-10-2006, 11:06 PM
ummm...no. I posted in there for the first time in days, just today as I did here! By the way smartone, if you read I said I am at work most of the time...hince 550 KTSA...hince the 550 underground forums for Chris Duel...hince who I work with and Show Produce for. Man, some of you need to chill out, come hang and have a few cold ones...what do you say? :drunk

Zombie...I miss your punk ass!!!!! :hat

Dizzg...now that is some funny stuff right there! :lol

SequSpur
10-10-2006, 11:10 PM
is this a prominently white gtg?

I am Tom
10-11-2006, 01:24 AM
I am not 100% white but I will still try and make the party. hey Dawn! are you the same Dawn with the Candles? I want to order some before the Holidays. You still have that website? thanks.

dirk4mvp.
10-11-2006, 02:07 AM
The Dawn your thinking about used to post at WOAI this Dawn works for KTSA, My Dad said he would take me to this NASCAR party, is anyone else going?

AlamoSpursFan
10-11-2006, 02:20 AM
The Dawn your thinking about used to post at WOAI this Dawn works for KTSA, My Dad said he would take me to this NASCAR party, is anyone else going?

It's the same Dawn.

And her fantasy football team just lost to the Bye Week... :lmao

I'll be there (of course!) if I'm not working...and after D-Fizzle's last party, I'll be doing everything I can to NOT be working!!!

ChumpDumper
10-11-2006, 02:52 AM
Why is Rita Cosby in dawn's sig?

Hooters Girl
10-11-2006, 07:00 AM
I can't wait to meet you dawn! :) BTW.......
A few of my friends will be at the Flying Saucer October 20th, 7:00 pm
Come join the fun :smokin

http://www.beerknurd.com/stores.php

Flying Saucer
11255 Huebner Rd
San Antonio, TX 78230
(210) 696-5080

http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&hs=yQH&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official_s&q=flying+saucer&near=San+Antonio,+TX&cid=0,0,15623301405664444770&ll=29.545799,-98.577585&spn=0,.02&sa=X&oi=local&ct=image

http://map.access.mapquest.com//mq/mqserver.dll?e=0&GetMapFromSession.1=SessionID:452cdb52-00f9-0005-02b7-2612-3e962c00010f,DisplayState.1:0,72,1,Authentication. 2:b211V4.P%60j%26%5Eef29,31536,,-848838691

RickyBobby
10-11-2006, 07:33 AM
I'll try to swing by.

MannyIsGod
10-11-2006, 07:37 AM
Hooligan's is so classy you can't even wear your hat backwards.Katy is my favorite Philipino.

Chris Duel
10-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Why is it such a crime to post infrequently?

BTW, if Kori, SpursWoman, DizzG and Mouse go to this NASCAR event, I will freakin' be there!

Great forum. Always has been. Sorry I don't make it in here very often.

Chris :smokin

SequSpur
10-11-2006, 08:39 PM
How come you will only go if white people come? :)

KKK
10-11-2006, 08:45 PM
If Greg More shows up so will I.

Smackie Chan
10-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Why is it such a crime to post infrequently?

Not posting frequently is not a crime. But posting only 4 times a year just to ask folks for something is tacky, and borderline spam. If the man next Door to you never wants to come over everytime you have a party, and he never wants to be part of your community, but yet he wants you to go to his school and vote for him to be teacher of the year , or sends his duaghter over twice a year only to sell you something? sooner or later you might tell the person it would be nice to see him more often not only when he needs something. Maybe we just want more Dawn at our site, Did that ever cross your mind? I wouldn't expect you to understand any of this since you seem to live a life of double standards on and off the air, but I felt I would give it a shot anyway.

Not that you will see this any time soon.

Great forum. Always has been. Sorry I don't make it in here very often. Chris :smokin

Funny how the one time you do come over, it just happens to be the one topic Dawn makes every 3 months. what are the chances? :lmao

Chris Duel
10-11-2006, 09:31 PM
I wouldn't expect you to understand any of this since you seem to live a life of double standards on and off the air, but I felt I would give it a shot anyway.

Sweet.

It's this kind of love that brings me back in here so often.

Kori Ellis
10-11-2006, 09:32 PM
I don't understand why Mouse is killing Chris and Dawn. I thought everyone was cool with each other.

By the way, Hi Chris!

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Duel is the man. He's the only person I turn off the satellite radio for.

mouse
10-11-2006, 09:59 PM
I don't understand why Mouse is killing Chris and Dawn. I thought everyone was cool with each other.

By the way, Hi Chris!

Killing is a harsh word to use. and who is killing who? Chris Duel likes folks who use the freedoms of speech our troops die for on a daily basis to speak our minds. He is a big supporter of the war in Iraq. He also doesn't like folks who kiss his ass 24/7. Or at least that is the Chris Duel I knew 8 years ago. Maybe he has changed. If that is the case ? I take back anything I may have said to disrupt his or Dawns lifestyle. The last thing I need is another enemy wanting to do me bodily harm at one of your GTGs. aka (Greg More) a pesron Chris Duel and Kori support.

In fact the only thing I don't like about Chris is the fact he does not want to go national. He is to big for small market radio. He is also to talented for San Antonio in my book. I guess I am still bitter he gave up on doing stand up. The River center comedy club has never been the same. :smokin

Either way if we have to walk on egg shells around here, and worry about what we say, and who will get upset? then I can see why North Korea wants to end all this shit.

Chris Duel
10-11-2006, 10:04 PM

By the way, Hi Chris!

Kori,

I've never understood Mouse's intense dislike of Dawn, myself and others who truly like him and appreciate his wit and spirit.

When I worked at another radio station I knew people there who told me not to put his calls on the air because he was an "idiot." I have always disagreed. I have argued since 1997 that Mouse is often a comic genius and great for any radio show.

I have always told my producers and call screeners to put any call from Mouse at the top of the list, only to have him accuse me of freezing him out and worse.

I've never understood his apparent need to attack my friends, my family and my co-workers. We've all tried to reach out to him, both on the air and off the air, only to be accused of being demagogues by him in these forums. I don't really care if he attacks me: I know that goes with the territory and I expect to take shots now and then.

At first, his need to be the Drama Queen was amusing, but over the past year or two it seems to have turned more ugly and personal.

I'm sorry about this. I understand that the very nature of Internet message boards result in our all locking horns from time to time, but I truly hope that we can ultimately accept one another and become a community of friends, even if we don't always agree.

Again, I think this is probably the best Internet forum I have ever seen. The vast majority of people who post here are fun, insightful, passionate and entertaining. I just wish things didn't have to get so negative so frequently with the few people who make the most noise.

Peace,

Chris

Hooters Girl
10-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Sweet.

PM me and I can change your mind :princess

I am Tom
10-11-2006, 10:08 PM

By the way, Hi Chris!

Kori are you saying all those screen names are mouse, And if they are? is that cool to be giving up that info? why have a troll forum then?

dirk4mvp.
10-11-2006, 10:11 PM
Sweet.

Traffic here seems fine to me. At least you get to say your shit and it won't get deleted unlike the Underground :lmao

Kori Ellis
10-11-2006, 10:24 PM
Kori are you saying all those screen names are mouse, And if they are? is that cool to be giving up that info? why have a troll forum then?

I didn't say they were all Mouse. I was just talking about one of them (who everyone knows is Mouse).

mouse
10-11-2006, 11:06 PM
Kori,

I've never understood Mouse's intense dislike of Dawn, myself and others who truly like him and appreciate his wit and spirit.

Show me a post or ask Dawn when I ever showed dislike. Sometimes I call KTSA just to talk to Dawn. I think your talking out your asshat now brah. maybe you smoked to many bongs at your last burning man vacation. :smokin

When I worked at another radio station I knew people there who told me not to put his calls on the air because he was an "idiot." I have always disagreed. I have argued since 1997 that Mouse is often a comic genius and great for any radio show.

You should have listened to them :lmao

I have always told my producers and call screeners to put any call from Mouse at the top of the list, only to have him accuse me of freezing him out and worse.

That is true, you had my back dawg!

I've never understood his apparent need to attack my friends, my family and my co-workers.

attack? Where is proof of these so called attacks? are you saying there are only two kinds of people in this world? the ones who kiss your ass, and the the ones who you will never agree with unless they do?

Did you always agree with Booms, Charlie Parker or Ruben the Bone Hernadez? And if not?
Did you meltdown and and tell them in person or in a forum how you don't understand how they could be so mean and how you did so much for them? why do they get a pass?

We've all tried to reach out to him, both on the air and off the air, only to be accused of being demagogues by him in these forums. I don't really care if he attacks me: I know that goes with the territory and I expect to take shots now and then.

If this was true? you wouldn't be melting down and drama queening Kori's forum. You would understand already. or laugh it off. you can't have it both ways saying you don't understand mouse but you expect it. which is it? Stop riding the fence like you did about TO calling him a thug when he was a Eagle and a GOD when he was a Cowboy. Don't mkae me pull out the audio tape.

At first, his need to be the Drama Queen was amusing,
So it was ok until you felt it was not needed? Maybe the truth is now comming out how you really feel. You never did like it, just admit it and you will feel better as you lifed a load of bull shit off your shouders. Didn't the running man preach relaxing and letting go of your demons? I thought your Ancira Car cammercials were funny the first 100 times also but I never told you to stop doing them did I? we all have to put up with things in life we don't like, it's all in the Bible Chris .

but over the past year or two it seems to have turned more ugly and personal.

You still have not shown me any proof of me getting personal. I never get that upset where I try and talk bad about your family and friends. Your starting to sound like Ann Culter all talk no proof. Are you saying we don't have the right to disagree with you? If that is what your saying then say so now.

I'm sorry about this. I understand that the very nature of Internet message boards result in our all locking horns from time to time,

You just said you don't understand the dislike now you understand the locking of horns? Nice spin on the word play when it's you who is tossing the stones now. (you see where the double standards start to come in?)

I say something on my mind and it's called Killing by Kori, and attacking and Dislike by you, You do it and it's locking of horns?
sorry If I didn't use the proper Texas slang :lmao

but I truly hope that we can ultimately accept one another and become a community of friends, even if we don't always agree.

You can start by admitting my posts get deleted at your website and that you know dam good and well who is doing it, and you may just be back on the road to truth, and with truth comes forgiveness and healing.

Again, I think this is probably the best Internet forum I have ever seen. The vast majority of people who post here are fun, insightful, passionate and entertaining. I just wish things didn't have to get so negative so frequently with the few people who make the most noise.

Peace,

Chris

what no love for Manny? or Zombie? they posted at your site also. Did you forget about them? Zombie also called Annie an old dick sucking whore and you didn't make one posts in this forum about attacking others from your website, or lecture them. And yet I make one post (to Dawn) you don't agree with and I get the 3 page thick holier than thou treatment?

Sometimes I think you forget who your talking to. One good thing of all this? it shows others how there are still forums out there on the www where people can acually disagree with others, and not have to feel the wrath of a bored moderator and find thier words they took time to post erased from history.
God Bless this great Nation!

http://www.1uptravel.com/flags/images/kn-lgflag.gif

Kori Ellis
10-11-2006, 11:14 PM
I thought your Ancira Car cammercials were funny the first 100 times also but I never told you to stop doing them did I?

I almost spit out my iced tea.

mouse
10-11-2006, 11:18 PM
Why do you always want to start trouble Kori? Why must you feel you have to attack others? WTF is wrong with people who think it's ok to use a forum on the www to express
themselves or get loud as Chris puts it? If I see one more post where someone does not agree with someone else I am leaving the www...................
Peace
mouse

Kori Ellis
10-11-2006, 11:25 PM
Why do you always want to start trouble Kori? Why must you feel you have to attack others? WTF is wrong with people who think it's ok to use a forum on the www to express
themselves or get loud as Chris puts it? If I see one more post where someone does not agree with someone else I am leaving the www...................
Peace
mouse

http://www.takeyourcountryback.com/DEAN/IMAGES/kumbaya_sm2.jpg

mouse
10-11-2006, 11:36 PM
The sad part of all this? you would think out of the 100 family members and friends I attack everyday one would have said so by now. Where is Dawn to say how I dilike her? If Chris really wants to talk about how rude attacking others is? I have no problem looking for the old WOAI Dusty Garza topics, or nasty E mails he sent me.

Pot meet Kettle :lmao

SequSpur
10-11-2006, 11:38 PM
If I see one more post where someone does not agree with someone else I am leaving the www...................
Peace
mouse

The wonderful wide world might be a better place.

AlamoSpursFan
10-11-2006, 11:39 PM
Maybe we just want more Dawn at our site, Did that ever cross your mind?

The whole world needs more Dawn.

:elephant

2Blonde
10-12-2006, 12:22 AM
Is this a sanctioned spurstalk rednecker event?

Hooligan's is so classy you can't even wear your hat backwards.

So sorry to offend some in here. I know quite a few people in here from other boards and have met them on many occasion. Those who know me, know what kind of person I am. As far as posting goes, I have not posted for a couple of reasons. One, moved and my computer access is limited to work and if I get the labtop from the Hubby's work. Until we get into our new house, I just can't post a lot. Two, work I am swamped producing. no time to post as much as I would like.

Again so sorry to piss off some in here, which by the way it may surprise a lot of you to know that I have known some in here for 7 years now so I am hardly a newbie. But, back to the subject I have been asked by some in here to keep them updated on these types of things. I also would like to point out that when I have posted, I have posted about a lot of things, not just NASCAR!

Now none of the above posters are mouse and all of them are just having fun at the expense of a fellow poster, which is par for the course in here. ANYONE who posts in here regularly knows that you get made fun of for the stupidest things. That's what makes this place so much fun. Nobody catches a break, not even Kori. If someone comes in here to sell a Big Screen TV then everyone is going to tell him how shitty it is and he needs to take it back to 1990. If someone asks for dating advice they get called a pussy. Nothing in here is taken seriously.
Dawn should just lighten up. She didn't piss anyone off other than herself maybe. At least I know her "NO COMMENT" remark about what I wrote didn't piss me off, I thought it was funny. :lol She just gave us material to make jokes with and we ran with it.

Al Gore
10-12-2006, 12:37 AM
Now none of the above posters are mouse and all of them are just having fun at the expense of a fellow poster, which is par for the course in here. ANYONE who posts in here regularly knows that you get made fun of for the stupidest things. That's what makes this place so much fun. Nobody catches a break, not even Kori. If someone comes in here to sell a Big Screen TV then everyone is going to tell him how shitty it is and he needs to take it back to 1990. If someone asks for dating advice they get called a pussy. Nothing in here is taken seriously.
Dawn should just lighten up. She didn't piss anyone off other than herself maybe. At least I know her "NO COMMENT" remark about what I wrote didn't piss me off, I thought it was funny. :lol She just gave us material to make jokes with and we ran with it.

^ This is why I invented the www great post :smokin

Steve Perry
10-12-2006, 12:42 AM

Great post! you hit the nail on the head! You seem to have an open mind.
To bad you just ruined your chance of ever being a moderator at 550 Underground :lmao

Jesus
10-12-2006, 12:46 AM
Mr. Duel seems to be a little on the Sensitive side, and very bias. are you sure he has a radio show?

Troll
10-12-2006, 12:49 AM
What freaks me out is, how 2Blonde knows who is, or isn't mouse :wow

Winston Wolf
10-12-2006, 12:53 AM
I remember the days when Chris Duel would post as Conan and other Laker trolls at WOAI he lived for smack talking and insults, WTF did KTSA do to the poor man? :(

dawn
10-12-2006, 09:04 AM
I don't recall being pissed 2 Blonde, as a matter of fact, I think I played along well. Also I am glad you found my comment funny, I know I did and for a whole different reason!

NASCARdad
10-12-2006, 09:14 AM
I'll be there and can you bring along some apple scented candles. Thanks.

10-12-2006, 04:05 PM
What I like is how Dawn and Chris say they are not pissed and yet they don't add any smiles to thier posts :lmao

Brianna
10-12-2006, 04:39 PM
I don't recall being pissed Then why not tell Chris he is wrong about about the things he said? You must support what he said if you have nothing to say about it. So you feel mouse dislikes you? And if so what ever made that come about. I met mouse 10 years ago at a WOAI GTG and I have seen his crazy ass postings for years. I don't like 25% of his bullshit either. But I have yet to see him show any hate towards you, or Chris Duel or anyone from his family.

So either you buy into Chris Duels conspiracies, or your afriad to disagree with him sice you work for him, or maybe it's true? And if it is true? why would you have Chris Duel be your spokes person? why not tell mouse yourself?

And if it isn't ture? Then why not say you have no problem with mouse so we can all know the truth? is that to much to ask you folks from the Underground? Why doesn't anyone every say they deleted a topic or post? why all the secrets? Chris Duel always talks about how he wants the truth when I used to tune into his show last year. The Chris Duel I saw posting here is not the same Chris Duel from the radio and that bothers me since I have been to many of his WOAI gtgs.

These are just some of the questions I have about all of this. And since we are not at the 550 Underground, I feel I can ask them without fear of having my thoughts deleted. Feel free do the same to Dawn. What I do know now is from what I have read is......I really had no idea how righteous Chris Duel is, and how he has never said anything bad about anyone on the www. It must be nice to live a sin free life as he does. We could use a man like Chris Duel at The Vatican I'm sure he would never say anything bad about the Muslims like the Pope did. He would just let his moderators do it for him :lmao

Brianna

The Power Hour
10-12-2006, 04:49 PM
Will we ever know the truth?

Dude
10-12-2006, 04:54 PM
If Chris really wants to talk about how rude attacking others is? I have no problem looking for the old WOAI Dusty Garza topics, or nasty E mails he sent me.
Mouse can you PM me one of those E mails? I would love to read one thanks.

Ladyspur .
10-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Can I invite the Cantina? We still have those big nascar asses. :spin

Complainer
10-12-2006, 07:26 PM
Can I invite the Cantina? We still have those big nascar asses. :spin

I don't understand why they would invite your fat ass.

dawn
10-12-2006, 10:18 PM
I never said anything about Mouse! I'm cool with Mouse, last time I checked. Also, I work for KTSA and BMP, not Chris Duel. We are Co-Workers and yes we disagree on a lot of things. Ok, cool... :spin ;) :princess

Tonto
10-12-2006, 11:16 PM
Dawn speak truth
tonto go to pale face nascar gtg
totno drink fire water with pale face chris duel
dawn post many topics make tonto proud

mouse
10-15-2006, 02:50 AM
Mr. Duel
I am still waiting for you to show me proof that I have attacked you, or members of your family. Greg More tried to blame me for losing a so called (major Job) at Fox radio because I called in a show he was on that day. He never proved any of it was true and yet he thought he could go to a public forum and make false accusations without me responding? I would expect more from you Mr.Duel being the professional Talk show host of a major radio show and a husband of an attorney.

So please show me this evidence of me attacking you or your family so I can try and maybe salvage what is left of my reputation. Or if you made a mistake, then I feel an apology is due. Do not make me have to take legal action on a small matter that can be resolved in a matter of seconds.

Thank you.
mouse

Brianna
10-15-2006, 04:16 AM
After a 5 minute Google on 550 Underground I found this.

Gold Community ThE UnDeRgRoUnD
MaIn UnDeRgRoUnD
Welcome to The Underground. Our philosophy is pretty simple here: PLAY NICE. We are a community of diverse people from around the world. We recognize that we may not always agree, but we respect your opinion. As long as you don't personally attack anyone or post obscenity, you're welcome here. We believe in Free Speech and we believe in your right to express yourself as an adult. (We reserve the right to refuse service to ANYONE, especially Trolls, Troublemakers and WHINERS) Amen.

I went to that website and this it what it reads on top of the page. Is it just me, or is there some contradiction here? On one hand they are saying they love free speech and that they know folks might not always agree on things. But then it goes on about all the things you can't do. If you can't whine about something in a forum, then why have it? I read many topics in many forums of folks whinning about many things from a speeding ticket, or how thier job sucks ect... We could lose 3/4 of the Spur fans if Kori takes this action also. I really thought that is why you have forums to get things off your chest? Like I am doing now.

The following rules will cut down on any forum traffic in todays online surfing.

Our philosophy is pretty simple here: PLAY NICE

So who decides wht is not nice? what if I don't like the way someone is talking about our President? I can never call someone a moron? That is the best part of being online :) I guess it depends on the mood of the moderators what is not nice and what is.

This next rule we already know as online surfers and it just brings a stern North Korea like feeling when I see wbsites that feel they must put this in your face as you sign on each time.

We reserve the right to refuse service to ANYONE,
Welcome to the NWO :lmao
Are we not also providing some sort of service as we take time to visit the site and reply to others? I just don't feel the love when I read that one but that is just me. sorry Chris :)

This one is kinda funny.

especially Trolls, Troublemakers and WHINERS) Amen.

Isn't that 1/2 of the www? :lol

Anyway that is my 2 cents on the 550 underground. I hope you don't get upset with me Dawn or Chris. I would really like to post there I just don't want to make the same mistakes mouse did. :)

Doug Whiner
10-15-2006, 08:40 AM
For some reason, they don't like me posting there.

AlamoSpursFan
10-15-2006, 10:54 PM
Everyone in this thread (Mouse) who said they would show up and then didn't, missed one HELL of a good time.

Sucks for y'all!

Doug Whiner
10-16-2006, 04:04 AM
I hate it when that happens.

JsnSA
10-30-2006, 06:29 PM
I did it. I did it. After watching that new tv show heroes, I figured I might be able to control space/time too.

And It worked. Somehow, I have actually managed to timewarp back to the year 2001 and visit the WOAI forums again. Ah, the good old days of soap-opera BS.

I have such fond memories of those times.

mouse
10-30-2006, 07:02 PM
Next time you go back, copy and paste all those topics and posts of CD and others whinning about topics missing and posts being deleted.

Pot meet Kettle :lmao

The Club
05-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Kori,

I've never understood Mouse's intense dislike of Dawn, myself and others.
I've never understood his apparent need to attack my friends, my family and my co-workers. We've all tried to reach out to him, both on the air and off the air, only to be accused of being demagogues by him in these forums. I don't really care if he attacks me: I know that goes with the territory and I expect to take shots now and then.

At first, his need to be the Drama Queen was amusing, but over the past year or two it seems to have turned more ugly and personal.

Chris

So when you and Peter do it it's all in good fun mouse does it and it's personal? pot meet kettle! :lol

Heath Ledger
05-11-2008, 01:38 PM
So,

I've got this big screen tv for sale. 60" Hitachi. Made in 2001. $400...