PDA

View Full Version : Devin Brown can guard Nowitski

SequSpur
10-11-2006, 11:44 PM
Blow me.

Sign him up!!!

Kori Ellis
10-11-2006, 11:45 PM
I think I need to call your wife and tell her to Blow You because I'm sick of you asking everyone else to do it :lmao

SequSpur
10-11-2006, 11:47 PM
:depressed

if she doesn't let me get NBA League Pass then........

mavsfan1000
10-11-2006, 11:54 PM
Just like Van Horn can guard Duncan. right...

mavs>spurs2
10-12-2006, 12:12 AM
Just like Van Horn can guard Duncan. right...

Van Horn isn't the Duncan stopper?!?!?!!?!

milkyway21
10-12-2006, 01:24 AM
why we just think of Dirk everytime we think of which player to sign? :oops

Is he now the most dominating figure in the West or NBA?

remingtonbo2001
10-12-2006, 02:54 AM
Let the pieces fall.....PROZAC appears to be the only solution to this constant paranoia, that or a night out with WILLY NELSON....Haha....RELAX....The Spurs have a superior front office, three/four all-stars, an outstanding coach, not to mention the BEST BENCH in this league...The question shouldn't be, who will stop Dirk, rather, who will stop Tim Duncan from dominating this year. No other player has more to prove this year than Tim, and no fan here should be surprised when he reclaims leadership of this team. A heathly Tim Duncan, cannot be defeated, PERIOD. So to those who say, what about Dirk, I say what about Tim. There's your stopper. Tim was not allowed the opportunity to become the defining leader of this team last year, in part to injuries, some in part to the emergence of Tony. Pop must have confidence in Tim, whether that be to take the final shot, or to be our defensive anchor. STOP BABYING HIM....I understand we have numerous options, but Tim, allowing his health, should ALWAYS be our first option. We have the best player in this league, but do not treat him as such. We did with DAVID, but why not Tim. I don't understand why some don't believe in him. Just an opinion.

ChumpDumper
10-12-2006, 02:57 AM
If they call fouls like last season I don't see the point.

ATX Spur
10-12-2006, 03:00 AM
Devin Brown can guard Nowitski on the Rookie level of NBA Live.

remingtonbo2001
10-12-2006, 03:01 AM
I forgot how fixed the league became, like WRESTLING.

ponky
10-12-2006, 03:43 AM
I forgot how fixed the league became, like WRESTLING.

how could you forget? there were plenty of reminders when dwade got all those calls during the FIBA WC...oh wait, no he didn't

TDMVPDPOY
10-12-2006, 04:23 AM
DB is so good he can turn the ball over on a last play and make tmacs 13pt comeback a legend in spurs history :( why the fuck are we always on the recieving end of fuckn highlights.

Texas_Ranger
10-12-2006, 05:16 AM
Yes he can guar him, but just on a video game.

vanvannen
10-12-2006, 08:52 AM
I'm sick of reading on how to stop Dirk. In 2005, Amare was a beast, and we still beat Phoenix with almost the same squad as last year. The only blame is on Pop for going small.
He should have let Dirk get away with his just like he did with Amare when we kick their butts.

CubanMustGo
10-12-2006, 09:09 AM
:( why the fuck are we always on the recieving end of fuckn highlights.

NBA Championships in the post-Jordan era:

SA 3
LA 3 and no more coming anytime soon
Everyone else combined 2
Houston 0

Highlight that bitches! :lol

Mr. Body
10-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Howard and the two PG line-up of Terry and Harris hurt as probably more than Dirk. As pointed out upthread, Dirk is going to get his points no matter what.

Solid D
10-12-2006, 09:28 AM
Devin Brown can guard Nowitski

Short guy guarding Tall guy sympathist.

wildbill2u
10-12-2006, 12:42 PM
If consistent DPOY candidate Bowen can't stop Dirk consistently (now that Dirk has taken Avery's lessons about using his height advantage to drive to the basket) how does Devin Brown figure to do it?

Forget about Dirk. He, like Kobe and other superstars will get their points.

We need to stop there other guys. Where was the defense from our guards? If you go small and put Tim at center, you can't use the same old Spurs defense of funneling the drivers to the center because we can't afford to lose Duncan to fouls.

That is why small ball is dangerous using the Spurs defensive philosophy.

polandprzem
10-12-2006, 12:59 PM
Not only Sequ is a spamer he also cannot write the name correctly.

pah

the

tic

Renu_
10-12-2006, 03:12 PM
I miss beno-devin sinergy. U don't like home-grown.. suits you fine! Hope he can guard shaq.

SequSpur
10-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Not only Sequ is a spamer he also cannot write the name correctly.

pah

the

tic

Hey dipshit.. do they have short buses in Poland? How do retards like you get to school?

polandprzem
10-13-2006, 03:13 AM
Hey dipshit.. do they have short buses in Poland? How do retards like you get to school?

You know - you have to learn.

Have you been to school? Do 'your' buses taking you there? That's fine.
In here you have to learn.
If you have't been so ask your mom maybe she will put you in the poket to show you...

ps. Nowitski :lol

milkyway21
10-13-2006, 03:17 AM
You know - you have to learn.

Have you been to school? Do 'your' buses taking you there? That's fine.
In here you have to learn.
If you have't been so ask your mom maybe she will hide you in the poket to show you...

ps. Nowitski :lolhey, congrats you have another addition to your signature

"Hey dipshit.. do they have short buses in Poland? How do retards like you get to school?-SequSpur :lol

polandprzem
10-13-2006, 03:24 AM
hey, congrats you have another addition to your signature

Nope. They pushed it to the limit. Esp. Sequ with his superduper lines.

woooooow

GrandeDavid
10-13-2006, 07:31 AM
Devin Brown would rather play golf than blow you.

rayray2k8
10-13-2006, 07:38 AM
If Devin is guarding Dirk, then you can say goodbye to our post season dreams.

LEONARD
10-13-2006, 10:26 AM

Is he now the most dominating figure in the West or NBA?

yes

ChumpDumper
10-13-2006, 10:57 AM

Is he now the most dominating figure in the West or NBA?You're absolutely right.

Can Devin guard Dwyane Wade?

mavsfan1000
10-13-2006, 12:01 PM
You're absolutely right.

No. David Stern won't let him guard him without fouling out.

phyzik
10-13-2006, 12:31 PM
No. David Stern won't let him guard him without fouling out.

I didnt know David Stern was Karma's real name!! wow! :reading

Extra Stout
10-13-2006, 02:49 PM
Now that the league has figured out that a superstar player can go to the line 100 times in a playoff series without raising too many eyebrows, and that calls can be made at the end of close games to determine the outcome with impunity, the Los Angeles Lakers should be considered prohibitive favorites to win the 2006-07 NBA Championship in seven games over the defending champion Miami Heat.

So the question about who can guard Nowitzki is moot.

mavs>spurs2
10-13-2006, 04:18 PM
You're absolutely right.

Hell no. Too much of a strenght disadvantage as we found out the hard way. He can just have his way with Devin aside from getting all the calls even if he somehow misses.

Bruno
10-13-2006, 04:49 PM
Hell no. Too much of a strenght disadvantage as we found out the hard way. He can just have his way with Devin aside from getting all the calls even if he somehow misses.

Wrong Devin.

ploto
10-14-2006, 04:43 PM
How is this Spurs related??