PDA

View Full Version : trade owens for moss

coachmac87
10-12-2006, 06:28 PM
both fit for both teams...moss fits the deep passing game the cowboys present with a rocket arm in bledsoe..and owens gets his mobile quaterback brooks who will become the starter if the unlikely trade happens and maybe can revive his career...i would like moss in a cowboy uniform afterall and takes us to the super bowl

IceColdBrewski
10-12-2006, 08:07 PM
That's like trading cancer for AIDS.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-12-2006, 08:15 PM
:lmao

stretch
10-12-2006, 08:55 PM
That's like trading cancer for AIDS.
not really. Moss has definitely changed. he hasnt complained much at all, especially considering the circumstances and how terrible things are over there. imagine what kinds of craziness there would be if Owens was in Oakland. i think Moss has handled himself very well. and hes never been a team wrecker the way Owens has. hes done his bad things in the past, but he was always one of, if not the biggest reason for Minnesota's past success. Moss did some dumb things in the past, but he NEVER ruined a team.

Zunni
10-12-2006, 09:10 PM
It doesn't matter who the marquee receiver is: Bledsoe is a fucking statue, and he holds the ball too long. Moss would be just as frustrated in Dallas, although maybe quieter about it.

NBA Junkie
10-13-2006, 12:25 AM
I know you meant Randy, but Santana is quickly becoming the better of the two receivers.

johngateswhiteley
10-13-2006, 12:26 AM
i would do the trade. get rid of to and send him to that hell hole in Oakland...see how he likes NEVER getting the ball and completely sucking. would serve him right if you ask me...though to undoubtedly has some kind of trade clause, i'm sure.

BeerIsGood!
10-13-2006, 12:43 AM
not really. Moss has definitely changed. he hasnt complained much at all, especially considering the circumstances and how terrible things are over there. imagine what kinds of craziness there would be if Owens was in Oakland. i think Moss has handled himself very well. and hes never been a team wrecker the way Owens has. hes done his bad things in the past, but he was always one of, if not the biggest reason for Minnesota's past success. Moss did some dumb things in the past, but he NEVER ruined a team.

This wouldn't be completely bad from the Dallas POV, but the Raiders don't want TO. Even the Raiders of today aren't that stupid. The Cowboys just need to go to Romo and let him prove whether or not he has what it takes to be the starting QB. If he does - next season will be a break out season with the offensive weapons and a young defense that is that much more seasoned. They need to address the O line and safety position in the offseason. I would like to see Williams (Roy) moved to LB or traded - he is just too much of a liability in the deep passing game, which is 50% of the reason the Cowboys lost to Phil.

stretch
10-13-2006, 06:19 AM
I know you meant Randy, but Santana is quickly becoming the better of the two receivers.
you're nuts. Santana is a great reciever, but Randy is far superior. Hes bigger, stronger, taller, has better hands, as fast if not faster, and is just an all around better athlete and more talented than Santana. Randy Moss, although he doesnt always play to his potential, is very possibly the most talented WR of all time, and IMO, is. i strongly doubt that Santana Moss could do any better than Randy Moss in the ridiculously bad organization in Oakland.