PDA

View Full Version : Complete GARBAGE!!!

Dre_7
10-12-2006, 09:55 PM
So I called my DIGITAL Cable company to order NBA League pass, and to my surprise, they DONT OFFER IT!!!! Now I am pissed off!!
:pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

How the hell are they gonna offer Nascar, MLB whatever its called, and NHL Center Ice, and NOT offer NBA League pass?!?!?!? That is the biggest load of BULLSHIT I have ever heard. That just ruins my night!!
:bang :bang :soapbox: :soapbox:

FUCK YOU CHARTER!!!!! :td

Fillmoe
10-12-2006, 10:01 PM
me and you have the same ass shitty service... i ran into this problem awhile back.....

Dre_7
10-12-2006, 10:05 PM
That means I only get to watch about 3 Spurs reg season games. :flipoff

Kori Ellis
10-12-2006, 10:11 PM
Switch to DirecTV.

leemajors
10-12-2006, 10:44 PM
radio is always an option. sirius or audio league pass - audio league pass is a great deal and the spurs have a good radio man imo.

tsb2000
10-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Sirius is a sweet deal (I've had it for almost a year), but nothing beats tv for the sports. Ditch the cable and get a satellite! :)

ploto
10-12-2006, 11:11 PM
So I called my DIGITAL Cable company to order NBA League pass, and to my surprise, they DONT OFFER IT!!!! Now I am pissed off!!
Are you sure it isn't that they just don't have it YET?

Dre_7
10-13-2006, 12:16 AM
radio is always an option. sirius or audio league pass - audio league pass is a great deal and the spurs have a good radio man imo.

Yeah I had audio league pass last year. Looks like thats what I am gonna have to do again. :(

Dre_7
10-14-2006, 07:43 AM
So is there anyway to watch the games online at all? I am desperate here!!

kingsfan
10-14-2006, 08:01 AM
I know how you feel, my dumbass cable company doesn't offer it eitherhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiflipoff.gifand we can't have dishes where I live so I'm fuckedhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smibang.gif I'll have to get audio AGAIN but it's just not the same. I'll probably get to see 16 Kings games all year.http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/madrun.gif

ploto
10-14-2006, 10:46 AM
So is there anyway to watch the games online at all? I am desperate here!!
I think when you subscribe to NBA league pass, you can watch the games online now, as well-- maybe you can subscribe directly??

PUFFY_TACO
10-14-2006, 11:04 AM

How the hell are they gonna offer Nascar, MLB whatever its called, and NHL Center Ice, and NOT offer NBA League pass?!?!?!? That is the biggest load of BULLSHIT I have ever heard. That just ruins my night!!

FUCK YOU CHARTER!!!!! :td

Quit Your Bitching..... You still Have the Missions!!!

Go Missions.

Ignite
10-14-2006, 01:36 PM
fuck off taco boy

T Park
10-14-2006, 01:46 PM
How about just switching to DirecTV?

Clandestino
10-14-2006, 05:34 PM
buy a slngbox and send it to someone in sa

PUFFY_TACO
10-16-2006, 12:10 AM
fuck off taco boy

FUCK YOU you Buttpirate... This city is nothing without me and missions...... Why don't you ignite one of your farts into your boyfriend's face, you faggot!

MaNuMaNiAc
10-16-2006, 06:50 AM

FUCK YOU CHARTER!!!!! :tdWelcome to my life bro! Us foreigners have the same problem EVERY season, not just now :lol

Custodial Engineer
10-16-2006, 07:28 AM
I've seen worse garbage than that.