PDA

View Full Version : Rack Nbadan He has scoreboard.

mouse
10-29-2004, 06:15 PM
Why can't you guys give Nbadan credit? he was right all along about OBL and Bush,
If you Bush lovers want us to give you credit when your right about Kerry?
Then you have to do the same when we are right about Bush.
Why can't the Bush lovers play fair? The best part about OBL's tape was the part where he mentions Bush sitting there for 7 minutes reading a childrens book while America is under attack. looks like some of you owe Mr. More and apology also.

Rack Nbadan he has a plan.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=78&dateline=1096605887

Hook Dem
10-29-2004, 06:18 PM
Go have another "hit" Mouse...oh wait, it appears you've had enough already. :lol

NeoConIV
10-29-2004, 06:27 PM
How was Dan right about osama, Mouse? I haven't been following of late.

Nbadan
10-29-2004, 06:37 PM
For one, despite the best effort of many right-wingers on this forum, I have said that OBL was alive.

Nbadan
10-29-2004, 06:38 PM
For two, I have said that W wasn't doing enough to capture Bin Laden, the real perpetrator of 911.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-29-2004, 06:39 PM
Whoopdefuckindoo. No one ever said he was definitely dead, just making a guess since he hadn't show his ugly mug in over a year.

The fact that you're now clinging to that shows how desperate you are to be right on anything.

It's funny, most people today were thinking "damn, that asshole was alive." Dan was thinking "sweet, it's a good day, I need to run and post on FSP."

NeoConIV
10-29-2004, 06:44 PM
It's funny, most people today were thinking "damn, that asshole was alive." Dan was thinking "sweet, it's a good day, I need to run and post on FSP."
Sad but true.

I was asking Mouse Dan. I wanted to see what Mouse had to say. At any rate, being 'right' about your first point is pretty meaningless. Your second point is subjective and cannot be definitively 'right'. Know what I mean? Right about anything substantive?

Hook Dem
10-29-2004, 06:44 PM
Whoopdefuckindoo. No one ever said he was definitely dead, just making a guess since he hadn't show his ugly mug in over a year.

The fact that you're now clinging to that shows how desperate you are to be right on anything.

The truth.....the whole truth......and nothing but the truth!

IcemanCometh
10-29-2004, 06:49 PM
sadly most people forgot about osama, which is exactly what the administration wanted to happen

NeoConIV
10-29-2004, 06:49 PM
Is osama's ultimate destiny really in doubt? It's just a matter of time. Stay vigilant, stay on offense, stay the course. We'll be fine. osama's day is coming.

IcemanCometh
10-29-2004, 06:54 PM
http://originaldo.com/bin-laden-being-shot.jpg

http://www.digitalmediatree.com/library/image/14/bushcheney04_osama.gif

IcemanCometh
10-29-2004, 06:59 PM
http://freewayblogger.com/images/911.jpg

NeoConIV
10-29-2004, 07:04 PM
Love the pictures of the red x. You still haven't figured out which ones you can direct link and which ones you can't?

exstatic
10-29-2004, 07:05 PM
Is osama's ultimate destiny really in doubt?

I would have to say yes, unless you include natural causes. It's been what, over three years now? I supposed he was sprited into Syria as well, NeoCons, along with the WMDs that BushCo couldn't find, either.

exstatic
10-29-2004, 07:06 PM
Love the pictures of the red x. You still haven't figured out which ones you can direct link and which ones you can't?

Get a better internet provider. They're coming though just fine for me.

Nbadan
10-29-2004, 07:07 PM
The pics work fine for me. Neocon must have the FCC sanctioned Internet Explorer

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-29-2004, 07:10 PM
For two, I have said that W wasn't doing enough to capture Bin Laden, the real perpetrator of 911.

Let's settle this once and for all. If you want Osama dead, then call on our troops, and more importantly our leaders, to take the gloves off.

Short of 20,000 dead American troops, the only way you're going to get Osama in western Pakistan is to drop a nuke and be done with it.

So which is it going to be Dan? If you want Osama dead, you've got two choices:

1. Mass US military casualties to go in on land

2. One red button pushed that will end the problem, along with many of his supporters and many sympathetic to him, but piss off the rest of the world (hey, maybe with a few bribes in the UN, this is doable).

So pick one Dan. Which is it going to be, and why? Let's really play devil's advocate, this is a decision Kerry has to make.

Nbadan
10-29-2004, 07:30 PM
I, like a majority of Americans, would not protest American casualties if they occurred in the capture or killing of OBL. If we have to go into Pakistan and cause a civil war, better there than in Iraq where we have found no terrorists connections to OBL.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-29-2004, 07:55 PM
Dan, you realize that Osama and his crew WANT a civil war in Pakistan, they feel like Musharraf is an American puppet.

I find it incredibly hard to believe you'd be happy with 20,000 dead just for the sake of getting Osama.

Just to clarify Dan, type it out.... 20,000 dead Americans, *just* to get Osama.

You just proved that you have no grasp of the war on terror at all. We kill Osama, it will be great but someone else will be right there to take his place (you've got al-Zawahari running around for one, and Zarqawi and others yet to be named waiting in the wings).

Going after Osama will just lead to more body bags with no quantifiable effect on the overall war on terror.

mouse
10-29-2004, 09:14 PM
On the same note, I have some racks to give out to some of the Bush lovers also.
There are many things you guys say that are true also. Let me read over the posts to find some. If Bush wins next week I will be the first to say Congrats,

In case I don't complete my list tonight? I have a favor to ask.

Can someone make a topic about Facts only. Anyone can post in the topic as long as what they post is real not a rumor or propaganda, I myself and many others who are not sure who to vote for would like to know the truth, or am I asking to much?

Thanks

Nbadan
10-29-2004, 09:31 PM
Can someone make a topic about Facts only. Anyone can post in the topic as long as what they post is real not a rumor or propaganda, I myself and many others who are not sure who to vote for would like to know the truth, or am I asking to much?

Facts are hard to prove if the sources are always dismissed as being either right or left leaning Mouse. Never have the politcal waters been as muddy as they are now. The FSP Political Forum was created to give people an opportunity to seek the truth themselves. Unfortunately, a lot of spin gets posted in the forum as well, but we try to do all this with as least moderation as possible, so I hope you will bear with us. There are sites of the web such as Factcheck.org (www.factcheck.org) and others that could help some of you looking for just the facts before voting November 2nd.

mouse
10-29-2004, 09:41 PM
You have a good point, but can't we at least try?

Look I will start Fact There are no WMD's Fact Kerry changed his views on the war at least once.

You see how hard was that? can't we keep it going? I want to compare the two list.
let's see who has more facts, maybe I am asking to much, oh well keep up the good work Nbadan you should work for kerry on his campaign trail.

Nbadan
10-29-2004, 09:48 PM
Look I will start Fact There are no WMD's Fact Kerry changed his views on the war at least once.

Repugs will say we did find WMD's in Iraq and Demo's will say Kerry has never changed his views on the Iraq war, which if you want to get really technical are both correct. We just didn't find the huge stockpiles of weapons that the administration had predicted with certainty would be there and Kerry has had foot in mouth disease on some of his positions.

You see how the waters get muddy?

Spurminator
10-30-2004, 10:13 AM
When're we gonna see those $4/gallon gas prices?

Nbadan
10-30-2004, 10:35 AM

We are slowly become accustomed to $2 per gallon average gas prices so as not to shock the delicate American economy. When I made the $4 per gallon prediction gas prices averaged $1.30. Since then, a spike of $3 per gallon is no longer beyond unrealistic, and $4 per gallon could be a reality in a minimal supply disruption situation.

In other words, keep your eyes open it's coming.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-30-2004, 11:58 AM

When we capitulate to Osama, you'll be paying $6/gallon. One of his beefs is that we get oil too cheap.

I don't know why the oil situation is all Bush's fault. People have been saying for years as the fossile fuel supply decreased, oil prices would go up. There's even predictions that by 2050 or so the oil supply will be exhausted.

Clandestino
10-30-2004, 12:03 PM
1. adjusted for inflation oil is very cheap...

2. I have yet to hear anyone say that Osama was dead.

3. why does mouse think he is jim rome saying rack all the time?

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-30-2004, 12:08 PM
I'm still waiting for Dan to say it in his own words... 20,000 dead just to get Osama is an acceptable result.

Psst, Dan, you may want to check out how Russia killing the leader of the Chechnyan rebels worked out for them (hint: attacks DOUBLED after he was killed).

Nbadan
10-30-2004, 12:11 PM
When we capitulate to Osama, you'll be paying $6/gallon. One of his beefs is that we get oil too cheap.

I don't know why the oil situation is all Bush's fault. People have been saying for years as the fossile fuel supply decreased, oil prices would go up. There's even predictions that by 2050 or so the oil supply will be exhausted.

Who's gonna capitulate to Usama? It didn't seem to me like Bin Laden had crawled out of any spider hole to make that video to me. In fact, he seemed in reasonably good health. Maybe I'm missing something, but didn't Usama say he attacked us on 911, but there has never been a link between Iraq, Saddam Hussein, and 911 established? So why are our troops bogged down in a Iraq civil war while the perpetrator of 911 is living the high life in Pakistan or some other God forsaken country again?

It's absurd for you to insinuate that John Kerry would capitulate to Usama while George Bush has basically capitulated the search for this mad-man as 'unimportant'.

Nbadan
10-30-2004, 12:20 PM
1. adjusted for inflation oil is very cheap...

Yes it is, but this nation runs on subsidized oil. It keeps our homes warm, our thirsty cars running, cheap food on our tables, reasonably priced clothes on our backs, and most importantly our society at a over-exorbant population level. Any disruption in the flow of oil would have disasterous effects on the population of the world and the population of the U.S. A valid argument can be made that subsidized oil will someday be our own reckoning

2. I have yet to hear anyone say that Osama was dead.

Then you haven't been here long.

3. why does mouse think he is jim rome saying rack all the time?

Mouse is mouse, and your always gonna know how Mouse feels. This time, he just happens to be right.

Clandestino
10-30-2004, 12:20 PM
Who's gonna capitulate to Usama? It didn't seem to me like Bin Laden had crawled out of any spider hole to make that video to me. In fact, he seemed in reasonably good health. Maybe I'm missing something, but didn't Usama say he attacked us on 911, but there has never been a link between Iraq, Saddam Hussein, and 911 established? So why are our troops bogged down in a Iraq civil war while the perpetrator of 911 is living the high life in Pakistan or some other God forsaken country again?

It's absurd for you to insinuate that John Kerry would capitulate to Usama while George Bush has basically capitulated the search for this mad-man as 'unimportant'.

if you call hiding 24/7/365 and being able to eat well living the high life you have extremely low standards...

Nbadan
10-30-2004, 12:24 PM
if you call hiding 24/7/365 and being able to eat well living the high life you have extremely low standards...

And how do you know any of that is true? For all we know Usama could be back in Saudi Arabia living the life of a monarch.

Clandestino
10-30-2004, 12:26 PM
Yes it is, but this nation runs on subsidized oil. It keeps our homes war, our cars running, food on our tables, clothes on our backs, and most importantly our society at a over-exorbant population level. Any disruption in the flow of oil would have disasterous effects on the population of the world and the population of the U.S. A valid argument can be made that subsidized oil will someday be our own reckoning. The US is the most productive and resourceful country in the world. We will find a way if the time comes.

Then you haven't been here long. just because some posters in a forum think osama was dead doesn't mean it is gospel. and just because you said, i think he is alive is nothing. i'm sure the majority of the united states thought he was alive.

and no, i haven't been in here long. forum is pretty cool though. everyone says what they think...gets blasted or praised and moves on... no mods banning you for every little thing. nice site.

Mouse is mouse, and your always gonna know how Mouse feels. This time, he just happens to be right. i was referring to his use of the term, "rack" taken from jim rome.

Clandestino
10-30-2004, 12:27 PM
And how do you know any of that is true? For all we know Usama could be back in Saudi Arabia living the life of a monarch.

osama is not out wild in the streets or you would know about it... that would be a sure election loser for bush if osama was so brazen to come out of hiding and walk in the streets...

Nbadan
10-30-2004, 12:49 PM
The US is the most productive and resourceful country in the world. We will find a way if the time comes.

Then we had better quit fuckin around with subsidized oil cause this is a catastrophie that isn't gonna go away by just ignoring it and continuing to live our vida locas.

We need a responsible energy policy that doesn't involve invading other countries for their oil wealth and our subsidized oil.

Nbadan
10-30-2004, 12:56 PM
just because some posters in a forum think osama was dead doesn't mean it is gospel. and just because you said, i think he is alive is nothing. i'm sure the majority of the united states thought he was alive.

and no, i haven't been in here long. forum is pretty cool though. everyone says what they think...gets blasted or praised and moves on... no mods banning you for every little thing. nice site.

Glad you like the forum, as you can see all opinions, no matter how popular or unpopular, are always welcome. I feel, It is only through open discussion forums like this that we can prevent the further dentigration of our political system and maybe our society.

True, not everyone thought Usama was dead, but it was more of a common theme among Republicans than it was for democrats as a whole.

Nbadan
10-30-2004, 01:01 PM
osama is not out wild in the streets or you would know about it... that would be a sure election loser for bush if osama was so brazen to come out of hiding and walk in the streets...

After lies, lies, and more lies, who knows what to believe from this administration anymore? They have no credibility left. They are like the boy who cried wolf once too often.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-30-2004, 02:31 PM
For all we know Usama could be back in Saudi Arabia living the life of a monarch.

I can guarantee you he ain't in Saudi Arabia. Pakistan, Syria, Iran, and Lebanon would be good guesses though.

What does the administration have to do with Osama walking in the streets? That's dumb.

Clandestino
10-31-2004, 12:35 AM
After lies, lies, and more lies, who knows what to believe from this administration anymore? They have no credibility left. They are like the boy who cried wolf once too often.

but if osama was out gallavanting like a free man, it'd be all over al-jazeera...

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-31-2004, 12:42 AM
BTW Dan,

My comment about capitulating to Osama was an end game observation. Nothing we will ever do, outside of killing every last one of Osama and those who think like him, will end this.

My comment about the oil is because there's about 6-7 things that Osama really wants before he'll call off the dogs so to speak. One of them is that the west starts paying the Middle East and its people what they really deserve to be getting for oil, not the "theft" that we've been committing for the last 50 years or so.

Marcus Bryant
10-31-2004, 07:04 AM
Speaking of lies, I am glad the Democrat party felt the need to support this film and embrace its creator in the manner they did earlier this year. I think it speaks volumes about what the Democrat party has become.

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/f-bin911.jpg

Clandestino
10-31-2004, 09:28 AM
BTW Dan,

My comment about capitulating to Osama was an end game observation. Nothing we will ever do, outside of killing every last one of Osama and those who think like him, will end this.

My comment about the oil is because there's about 6-7 things that Osama really wants before he'll call off the dogs so to speak. One of them is that the west starts paying the Middle East and its people what they really deserve to be getting for oil, not the "theft" that we've been committing for the last 50 years or so.

what do you think they deserve for their oil? the OPEC nations are the ones who set the price of oil.

mouse
10-31-2004, 10:01 AM
Marcus Bryant? have you even sat down to watch the film?
I hate when folks bash something when they have no idea what it really is about.

At least I let Bush screw with this country for four long years before I started bashing him, doesn't Mr. more deserve 2 hours?

JohnnyMarzetti
10-31-2004, 10:06 AM
Oh yeah. Marcus is like that.
He and others want to censor anything that they don't approve of.
Oh, but the Swift Boat Ads which were dubunked were Gospel for them.
There are just as many nuts in the Republican party.
It's a shame that the Republican party has to resort to lies and misinformation which Cheney continues to spew but is not called out on by republicans who keep believing his bullshit. That's why so many Americans still belive that Iraq and Saddam was involved with 9/11.

They truly believe their own lies.

Marcus Bryant
10-31-2004, 11:22 AM
Oh yeah. Marcus is like that.

Yes, I am used to people talking about something I wrote.

He and others want to censor anything that they don't approve of.

Where have I advocated the censoring of anything? Free expression is great. Plus, it allowed certain members of the left to show where their true allegiance lies. For that I am most grateful.

Oh, but the Swift Boat Ads which were dubunked were Gospel for them.

Which ads? It might surprise you to find out that I think that Kerry's service in Vietnam was quite honorable.

There are just as many nuts in the Republican party.

Based on what I've seen occur in this election thusfar, actually what I've seen transpire over the last two years, I'd say the Left has the Right beat in that department.

It's a shame that the Republican party has to resort to lies and misinformation which Cheney continues to spew but is not called out on by republicans who keep believing his bullshit.

Liar Liar Pants on Fire.

That's why so many Americans still belive that Iraq and Saddam was involved with 9/11.

It's probably why most Americans think Elvis is still alive as well.

They truly believe their own lies.

You mean like Fahrenheit 911?

Oh wait, it was someone else who apparently believed it.

http://www.allaboutjen.com/files/bin_laden_makeover.jpg

Hook Dem
10-31-2004, 12:19 PM
If Kerry wins Dan, remember this post of yours. You're gonna hear it a lot!

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-31-2004, 01:40 PM
Clandestino,

I don't know. That's not my opinion, I'm telling you one of Osama's beefs. He's fashioned himself (with a lot of help from the Arab Street) as a sort of Muslim Robin Hood. About all the Mideast has in the way of exports to offer the world is sand and oil.

He feels that the Arab people are poor because several of the autocratic regimes in the ME have cut us deals on oil, basically subsidizing the cost of oil for the West while the Arab people live on the streets with no income.

Don't shoot the messenger on this one, I'm just relaying the realities (not what you hear in the media on either side of the aisle) on this one.

mouse
10-31-2004, 02:56 PM
Liar Liar Pants on Fire.

sorry but that shit was funny,
Rack the Liar Liar reset, :lmao

Clandestino
10-31-2004, 05:38 PM
Clandestino,

I don't know. That's not my opinion, I'm telling you one of Osama's beefs. He's fashioned himself (with a lot of help from the Arab Street) as a sort of Muslim Robin Hood. About all the Mideast has in the way of exports to offer the world is sand and oil.

He feels that the Arab people are poor because several of the autocratic regimes in the ME have cut us deals on oil, basically subsidizing the cost of oil for the West while the Arab people live on the streets with no income.

Don't shoot the messenger on this one, I'm just relaying the realities (not what you hear in the media on either side of the aisle) on this one.

the u.s. is the largest importer of oil, hence we can help sway the price of it... if we don't buy it, they have to lower the price of it... if saudi didn't sell us any oil, they would be fucked worse than us bc, like you said, they have nothing to offer except sand and oil...

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-31-2004, 05:43 PM
"If we don't buy it..."

Therein lies the rub. Economically, our "demand" for oil is doing nothing but going up. More people with vehicles, more people with gas guzzling SUVs. No one's gonna walk, and most can't be bothered with public transportation (of course, lots of places don't have that great of a public transport system).

T Park
10-31-2004, 09:29 PM
drill in alaska, and we could tell the ME to pound sand up there ass.

mouse
10-26-2005, 08:08 AM
Did NbaDan ever give me my props for this topic?

Murphy
10-26-2005, 09:00 AM
the real perpetrator of 911 The real perpetrator of 9/11 is Khalid Sheik Mohammed, we already captured him.

Yonivore
10-26-2005, 09:03 AM
The real perpetrator of 9/11 is Khalid Sheik Mohammed, we already captured him.
So, no organizational, logistical, or monetary support from al Qaeda?

Yonivore
10-26-2005, 09:08 AM
drill in alaska, and we could tell the ME to pound sand up there ass.
That's an unfortunate myth.

Kind of like separating sugar from water once you've poured it in and stirred. There are more Islamic extremists spread around the globe, working to institute a global Caliphate, than there are in the Middle East.

What are you going to do? Send them all packing when we withdraw from that region?

Well, my fine furry friend, that would become their new clarion call for Jihad. Sure, some would go back to wiping their asses with their left hand but, others, who have grown accustomed to the dichotomy of holding onto a 13th Century ideology while enjoying 21st century comforts would throw a shoe bomb.

By the way, I'm still in favor of drilling in ANWR and abandoning the Middle East. It just won't solve the problem. I will, however, make nuking them a more risk-free venture.

Vashner
10-27-2005, 01:07 AM
Credit for posting links to liberal biased media articles?

WTF is that... any monkey can post a link. NBADan can't think without orders from the leftist media...

That deserves no credit. Because 99% of the reports are bullshit.

The president is doing a great job. Kicking ass and taking names. Media is just fucking crying like a bunch of pussies.

Nbadan
10-27-2005, 01:30 AM
Did NbaDan ever give me my props for this topic?

Damn Mouse, thanks a lot, now I'm the most fact-checked mo'fo in this forum. Just ask Manny.

:lol

Props to you Mouse for puttin down the bud

:smokin

Cant_Be_Faded
10-27-2005, 01:31 AM

LOLOLOL

OWNED!!!

its funny cuz I have not read the rest of this thread, but i have a strong feeling all the neocons will slam this post and still not give you credit :lol

Nbadan
10-27-2005, 01:32 AM
The real perpetrator of 9/11 is Khalid Sheik Mohammed, we already captured him.

That's PR Forum Post Of the Week material. Short and sweet.

:hat

Cant_Be_Faded
10-27-2005, 01:33 AM
Sad but true.

I was asking Mouse Dan. I wanted to see what Mouse had to say. At any rate, being 'right' about your first point is pretty meaningless. Your second point is subjective
and cannot be definitively 'right'. Know what I mean? Right about anything substantive?

:lmao :lmao

conservativism is now synonymous with "incapable of admitting errors, incapable of giving credit to the other side"

I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE BUSH EVER CAME OUT AND TOLD THE AMERICAN PUBLIC OBL CAUSED 9/11 OR ANYTHING, WHAT A TOTALLY SUBJECTIVE POST :rolleyes * 1000000

Cant_Be_Faded
10-27-2005, 01:37 AM
lmao at this thread

i love how clandestino starts bickering about oil

what a great mouse thread :lmao

gtownspur
10-27-2005, 01:47 AM
^i guess being president of nbadan's on mouse money shot fan club comes with its perks for ya.