PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Garnett Team Leader?

infinite styles
10-29-2004, 08:20 PM
Anybody catch the first half of the Pistons vs. Wolves game tonight? They were talking about Eddie Griffin having a checkered life with all the problems he's faced off the court. They talked about how when he came to the team Garnett told Flip that he wanted Griffins locker right next to his so that he could take him under his wing and teach him the right things to do to stay out of trouble. :lol I guess we can start looking forward to posts of Griffin punching out teammates because they were able to score on him in practice or maybe the occasional Garnett in trouble with the law news. Either way i found it funny as hell that Garnett has become such a team leader in the locker room. :lol

FilSpursFan
10-29-2004, 08:56 PM
If Garnett is a leader, why would Rasho cannot wait to get out of Minny 2 yrs before?

SequSpur
10-29-2004, 08:57 PM
Because Rasho figured he would hop on Duncan's back like all the other prized free agents.

lmao.

E20
10-29-2004, 09:20 PM
Yeah no one wants to hop on KG's bandwagon because he will never do anything big.

sickdsm
10-29-2004, 09:59 PM
He sure looked to have Griffen in the right frame of mind tonite. Bottom line is KG is from the streets, he can relate to and reach guys like Griffen, AI, Amare, etc..... much better than an meek guy like rasho. And Rasho hasn't exactly busted out OR hit the door running,

SequSpur
10-29-2004, 10:06 PM
And? I don't think anyone is bangin the Rasho kicks ass door. What's your point??

sickdsm
10-29-2004, 10:13 PM
I meant it wasn't like a Steph or Payton deal where he can't wait to leave. He made a big decision, if he wanted out as bad as (alledgedly) he did it wouldn't have been a choice.

Also, Kori, do you still think that Ebi is the same player as Griffen? Not even close. Even if it was a fluke Ebi isn't capable of a game like that even once a year.

SequSpur
10-29-2004, 10:31 PM
Rasho is wasted breath. Dude is a 7 footer. That's it.

IMO Will Perdue could kick Rasho's ass up and down the court. Hell, you can have him back as far as I am concerned.

E20
10-29-2004, 10:37 PM
Sequ a simple question for you stay on topic and just answer it.

Who else is better than Rasho right NOW. With the type of the money the Spurs have. We want Rasho to rebound and score around 10 PPG not put up 25 PPG and 15 RPG.

SequSpur
10-30-2004, 12:57 AM
Sequ a simple question for you stay on topic and just answer it.

Who else is better than Rasho right NOW. With the type of the money the Spurs have. We want Rasho to rebound and score around 10 PPG not put up 25 PPG and 15 RPG.

The 85 year old woman across the street.

:fro

xcoriate
10-30-2004, 05:03 AM
Garnett wanted to keep him close, in the expectation he could score a cheap deal on the good stuff.... :smokin