PDA

View Full Version : First it was Vinny Del Negro...

Marcus Bryant
10-30-2004, 12:20 AM
then it was Derek Anderson and David Robinson. Then it was Malik Rose. Then Stephen Jackson. And now, yes, Tony Parker. Suddenly a beloved Spur player morphs into a greedy bitch in San Antonio.

And Spur fans believe it.

There are no excuses anymore. The Spurs have the arena they always dreamed about and they screwed Tim Duncan like a mofo to get the cap rules they could have only dreamed about once upon a time. Yet it never fails. The Spurs know San Antonio de Bexar like the back of their hand.

Sooner or later you guys will figure it out.

SequSpur
10-30-2004, 12:55 AM
I figured this crap out along time ago if you hadn't noticed. Glad you could make it.

RobinsontoDuncan
10-30-2004, 07:52 AM
what are the chances of us not signing him next season if we dont extend now

Mark in Austin
10-30-2004, 12:40 PM
pretty damn good if he doen't improve significantly.

Next summer we won't be talking about a max 6 year 86 million dollar deal. Next summer it will be 7 years, 100+ million for the MAX. If ownership won't pay more than 64 million this summer, are they really willing to pay 35 million more next summer?????

OWNERSHIP IS FUCKING STUPID TO NOT GET THIS DONE TODAY!!!!!!!

ZStomp
10-30-2004, 12:53 PM
I think this whole situation has caused me to be the most upset I've ever been at Spurs organization.

It's 4 million dollars or so!!! I think the Spurs lose out on him next year if the deal don't get done by tomorrow because SOMEONE will offer him more than $64 million next summer. Just do it damn it!!

Has Duncan said anything about it? Some influence.....

SpursWoman
10-30-2004, 05:19 PM
Frustrating, no doubt.