PDA

View Full Version : Tigers.......

brian3
10-16-2006, 12:26 PM
...are going to win the world series. hands down. :spin

DarkReign
10-16-2006, 02:15 PM
I agree to an extent. The Mets have some real bats in the lineup, so do the Cards. But neither has anywhere near the same pitching. Cards have Carp. Mets have are-you-kidding-me?-Glavine.

I think the Detroit bats are going to have a helluva series against either team, whilst the opposition wont have near the same success.

Then again, this is what I think, not what I know. I know about baseball about as much as I know about quantum mechanics.

brian3
10-17-2006, 12:18 PM
I agree to an extent. The Mets have some real bats in the lineup, so do the Cards. But neither has anywhere near the same pitching. Cards have Carp. Mets have are-you-kidding-me?-Glavine.

I think the Detroit bats are going to have a helluva series against either team, whilst the opposition wont have near the same success.

Then again, this is what I think, not what I know. I know about baseball about as much as I know about quantum mechanics.
our pitching will carry us to glory

tlongII
10-17-2006, 12:58 PM
Detroit will be favored, that's for sure. I think the Mets would have a better chance than the Cardinals. Beltran and Delgado are the kind of hitters that can carry teams.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
10-17-2006, 01:01 PM
I hope the Mets win because it'd be nice to beat both NY teams in one year. Plus, their starting pitching is god awful and their bullpen has been shaky as of late.

The Cards have a weaker lineup, better starting pitching and a less reliable bullpen.

I like the the Tigers odds against either. They win in 6.